Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Genin Guidance Center Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X Fall Poet X

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:02 pm
::Stay Beautiful...::

::...On the inside and out::

User Image

Aoto sighed, leaning against the desk Kemuri stood in front of.

"Well you are right about freedom. But I am not complaining about my restrictions. I am willing to protect the freedom of this village so this place can last for as long as the shinobi, that act as the walls of this village, can hold." Aoto meant this sincerely, even though he knew Kemuri would not fully trust the former Kage until he were to carry out the duties he spoke of.

"So far, your intentions are pure, Kemuri. I know that much well. But you cannot continue to simply tolerate my presence as if I taint this place, but cannot take the actions you would to remove me. I say this because we both know fully well that you cannot take on the worst the outside has to throw at Rain all by yourself. You and I, whether you are willing to accept it or not, will have to act as the right and left hand of this village. A sword and shield, as you were saying. I know you have other subordinates of whom you think you'd prefer to fight by your side, but I really am the only one who would be able to coordinate with you and benefit the cause, not slowing you down. I am willing to comply to all that you ask, and all this village requires, but I am only going to do that if you allow me the benefit of the doubt."

Aoto then slowly slid down the base of the desk onto the floor where he found himself a comfortable position and listened to anything the stubborn, but respectable Sanin had to say.

Aoto ::Theme::General/Relaxed::

Visiokuga ::Battle Theme::

:llll:Rain's Clearwater Puppetmaster:llll:

: razz uppeteer+SS-Rank+Former Raikage(Many years ago)::

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:15 pm
--------Fuuton Masters Clan Curse Mark ll Head of the Katon Blood Artistry--------
Special Jonin

User ImageRed X
Adam Nagareboshi, The Daredevil of the Rain

Red X turned his head down again, as he was seemingly ignored completely when he spoke of his new rank, and asked what should he do. No one would recommend him because mosty people knew that Red X's training habits were harsh, forceful, and for mainly close combat. Not only was this a fact, but he was also quite immature, though this wasn't the immature Red X lying here anymore, no, this was a more mature one who had grown intoa more exceptional shinobi. He kept his position, as he lay against the wall just like Alicia, the new Genin of the Rain. The conversation between Kemuri and this new character inside the Rain did not interest him in the least. He just wanted to do something... anything.

Look into the eyes of justice
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." - John 15:13
"I can do everything through Christ which strengthneth me" - Philippians 4:13
How do you kill a man without fear?
I am the home of the homeless, the strength of the weak, and the money of the poor!

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:27 pm
User Image

Akkari Martsuro Amegakure Genin Oragami no Dara

She pulled up a chair and then sat right next to Zatoshi. She then put her umbrella down and was facing towards the so called "leader" at the time being. She then gave Zatoshi a big kiss. She loved him, what more could there come for her. She knew, but it was too soon. She then focused her attention on the shinobi around her. She hoped that Zatoshi got the position.

-----My Melody-----

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:37 pm
[||||]Zatoshi Nagato[||||]

"The Wind Flows and The Paper Follows, My Fate Will Be of My Own Decision....."

Amegakure//Chuunin//Origami no Dara Suiton//
Bounty Hunter//Fuuton Masters

User Image
[||||] Theme Song - Rise Against - Satellite[||||]
[||||] Training Theme -Wood Kid - Iron [||||]

Zatoshi blushed and took the kiss with a smile, he kept an open ear though for if Kemuri said anything else.  

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:07 pm
--------Fuuton Masters Clan Curse Mark ll Head of the Katon Blood Artistry--------
Special Jonin

User ImageRed X

Red X had raised his eyes from the back of his mask, though the eye movement could not be seen. he knew this was just a taunt from Akkari. He wasn't in the modd for a taunt like that. He just wanted to rip her to pices right this moment, but he restrained himself, and didn't move at all. Everyone words of Red being a bad teacher, or just insulting words of others to him were running through his head, but this was a more calmer Red. He had grown, and matured. Zatoshi was now also a roommate and clan member that was family, and he had to respect his girlfriend, even if she didn't respect her teacher. Red X kept his face down, just looking in a sort of void.

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." - John 15:13
I am the home of the homeless, the strength of the weak, and the money of the poor!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:19 pm
User Image
K e m u r i
R o s u

"The Guardian Smoke of the Rain."
o Akatsuki's White Tiger o
o Sanin o Amegakure o Close quarter ninjutsu o Smoke Shifting o

The Sanin listened to what everyone said, and made his decision. "Ok, i like your suggestions. First, we will start with Unit One, my elite unit. You already know me and Aoto will be part of it, and i want to Zatoshi to act as my Captain. He has proven to have interesting skills, and I want to see how he plays in the leadership position. Under him will be Red X, Armand, and Alicia. Get to know each other, because you will be spending quite some time together here very soon. Next will be Unit 2. The captain there will be Hiro,and he will teach Maka, Mikura, and Akkari. Any problems with the team structure?" he asked, assuming Akkari or Zatoshi would have a complaint about being split up, but the two were on entirely different leagues.

"A man has two reasons for everything. A good reason, and the real reason."
"The best way to become boring is to say everything."
"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."
136 Jutsu
_90 Academy Jutsu
__75 Gennin Jutsu
___65 Chuunin Jutsu
____5 Jounin Jutsu
_____20 S-Rank Jutsu

Sindenky

X Fall Poet X

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:30 pm
::Stay Beautiful...::

::...On the inside and out::

User Image

Aoto looked up from the position where he was sitting comfortably and shook his head, signifying he did not have any problem with the setup.

Aoto ::Theme::General/Relaxed::

Visiokuga ::Battle Theme::

:llll:Rain's Clearwater Puppetmaster:llll:

: razz uppeteer+SS-Rank+Former Raikage(Many years ago)::

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:36 pm
[||||]Zatoshi Nagato[||||]

"The Wind Flows and The Paper Follows, My Fate Will Be of My Own Decision....."

Amegakure//Chuunin//Origami no Dara Suiton//
Bounty Hunter//Fuuton Masters

User Image
[||||] Theme Song - Rise Against - Satellite[||||]
[||||] Training Theme -Wood Kid - Iron [||||]

Zatoshi smiled and nodded, he then whispered to Akkari, "even though we're not apart of the same group, we'll still be able to see each other, if you have any problems with it then let tell him now" he says this while he kisses her on the cheek, he then turned to Kemuri, He was a tad confused because Zatoshi was of a lower rank than Red-X but that didn't mean that he didn't want to be captain, he still wanted to be captain though, this was odd unless Kemuri was also promoting him or something, Kemuri could probably pick up on this by his expression, it was a tad confused, tad excited one.  

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:42 pm
Tails1990
Silent like the Wind
Swift like the Storm
I am what I am
Striving to be more

User Image

_________________ Hiro Sherudon

Hiro was proud to see that his squad had been upgraded to the upper ranks, and was now eager to begin training the next group of ninja to become even stronger than the first generation. Standing from his seat, Hiro had made a proposal. "Kemuri Sensei, or should I say Draco Sensei, might I ask of your permission to take this new squad out of village perimeters...to train in the Storm-Cloud Fortress? I feel that its a safe location for these shinobi to train not only in solitude, but I feel they can learn from the local elders as well." Hiro then awaited the decision of his superior officer, or officers. It was plainly obvious that Hiro had intended to waste little/ no time in training these mere genin for the obstacles that laid ahead.

User Image
User Image

I can perform:
45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

It doesnt matter how many jutsus you have
Its all about how you use them

The Village of Falling Rain
Will put out the Fires of the World.

Hiros Vengeful Rage

Duo of the Rain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:35 pm
Special Jonin

User ImageRed X

Red X raised his head up almost astonished, but yet not showing that. He was under someone's order? His roommate, and temporary student was his captain now? What was Kemuri up to? Kemuri must be smoking weed now. Red thought, but didn't care as long as he didn't get bossed around by his "Captain" now. Anyway, if Armand and Alicia were still Genin then Red would settle for their own weakness, or so he thought.

Red X didn't do anything. No expression, no movement, nothing. He awaited to see if anyone had something to say about any of this. At least Zatoshi seemed happy about this, but Red.... He was starting to question his own village. Something was up here, but he did not yet want to face his so-called teacher, Kemuri.

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:21 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Alicia Wonder

Genin / Medical / Rain Sub-Element / Amegakure shinobi /

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Alicia was surprised to find out that she was in Kemuri's squad, and that she was their only medic. This made her worry a bit seeing as she had only medical training and no actual combat training, which was both a good and bad thing. "I have no objections to this...." Alicia stated calmly although on the inside she was very nervous for having such a large team. 'first thing i need to do is learn more medical jutsu or try to learn some combat jutsu...' Alicia thought to herself as she waited to see if her other teammates would object.

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Jutsu's left: 30/30 jutsu's

E: 30
D: 20
C: 5
B/A: 1
S: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:37 pm
Maka Chiru

User Image

Maka let out a sigh of relief. Being assigned to a village bound squad put her mind at ease. Now she just needed to find who her squad was. She began to look around, hearing Hiro talk about taking the squad out, she assumed he was the boss, so that just left her squad mates.  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:58 pm
User Image
Mission first, friends second and a half.

(A)rmand( T)ikoshi

{ OoC: I've gotten some hotel wi-fi.}

XXXXX
XXXXX
Armand thought about everything that was said. He turned his head a bit in confusion at being recommended for chuunin. It seemed out of place, but he didn't argue one way or the other about it. He thought about his leadership, and working with the others. He wasn't sure he liked Red all that much, he annoyed him to an extent, but he could tolerate him. Alicia, he had never met. And then there was Zatoshi, acting as a captain. He disagreed with this, but didn't speak up. "Zatoshi's too merciful...too forgiving. He'll let himself be taken by emotions towards the enemy." He sighed and shrugged. There was probably know changing it, as this was slightly a popularity contest. Armand doubted people actually wanted himself in a more important position. He did however, see Kemuri's reasoning. Splitting up Zatoshi and Akkari was smart. He didn't need their love-fest getting in the way of a mission. "No Sir, I see no problems with this.", lied Armand. He didn't mind that he was being split up from the rest of Squad 14. They were already down a member anyhow, and Armand got more done from solo missions then with the group as a whole. Still, he didn't like Zatoshi being leader. They were almost complete opposites, and Armand could forsee all his suggestions or choices being overturned. "As an off-topic, Sir, I'd like to speak with you briefly after this meeting is concluded."

|| Amegakure || Genin ||
Genjutsu || Chakra Mouths || Yamanaka ||Raiton||
Current Background Music
Current Mood: ???
Current Wear: Picture
User Image
Chakra Points: Genin
Bonus: 3 Months, Hachibi Jinchuurki
44/44
S [8] | J [9] | C [13] | G [28] | AS [38]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:27 pm
User Image
Draco Viraga
The Last Water Sage

((@Tail: Sorry, somehow I skipped over your post yesterday =/ ))

Draco smiled and nodded at Hiro, glad that he was so keen on starting his training with the squad. "Sure you can. But I you should make sure that the village meeting is completely done before leaving."

User Image
Dragconic Clan

rusbob13

Girl-Crazy Genius

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:38 pm
User Image

Akkari Martsuro Amegakure Genin Oragami no Dara

Being assigned to Hiro's Squad was not that bad at all. He saw her potential, and didn't knock her down. She seen that Zatoshi was going to be in a leader position. She liked this. She said out loud so everyone would hear her, "Excellent choice Keumri. But I really looked forward to Hiro being my new Captain. Red X was a pathetic leader, and there is nothing you can do Kemuri that will stop Zatoshi from seeing me." She then went over to Hiro. She held out a hand to him, to shake his hand."I look forward to learning from you Hiro."She did this all to prove a point to the a*****e of a leader this village had. She will not ever repsect him, and she look forward to her new commerads."So Hiro sensei, just let me know when you want us to meet." She then sat back over by Zatoshi."Oh my love, you must show them that your a better leader than Kemuri, that fool of a leader. Plus, we have more than he ever will." She kissed him again.

-----My Melody-----

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces