Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply 17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners
Empress Dee's lounge - permanent Guild RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:51 pm
Noticing the sudden look on Xavier's face, Dee asked, "What's the matter, Xavier? Getting cold feet for this sprite search later?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:10 am
Xavier shook his head. "Something crossed my mind, Dee. If Bianca IS a goddess, like you said, I was wondering...what would happen AFTER she returns to normal form?" He asked. He only wanted to know if his best friend would be able to stay with him.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:57 pm
Thinking about it carefully, "While it is true that she IS the Harvest Goddess and has a big responsibility in the Gardens, you have been her best friend and partner for a very long time. She would never leave you, even when she transforms back into her original form. You are her first farmer and only farmer. In a way... you could say that her and you are married."

Bianca turned pink, indicating she was blushing out of romantic embarrassment.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:10 pm
Xavier's face turned pink as well. He never really thought of his friend in a romantic manner before. However, it actually seemed a bit likely to everyone in the Assassin's guild, since Bianca was the only one he was really close to. Hell, it actually seemed possible to Xavier, given their deep connection. He would help her, regardless of relationship. Friend, lover, wife; it didn't matter. He would do anything for his partner. "How long before we can begin the sprite search?" He asked Dee.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

KTS

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:55 pm
Alas stayed quiet while Dee and Xavier were talking. "Hm that would explain, why you and the sword won't be separated. Anyways I was going to say that the Witch could be one of you. I mean an alternate version of yourself. I will not explain anything else."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:10 pm
Dee sighed, "No one here is the witch princess. She has long white hair, pale skin, and wears black all the time. I've seen her before and she's even given me gifts whenever I messed up a few times. Usually a picture to humiliate me, which I have kept each one and laughed over it. As for how soon until we leave, we must make sure that Iori Kusanagi is safe back home. We cannot leave this bar until then. Why? Because everyone would be in danger if we did. Kusanagi is not only ill, but he's angry. Mix those two and you have a disaster waiting to happen. I am hoping that Bardock has found him by now and brought him home, however, I have not received that scouter confirmation yet. I need that confirmation in order for us to get the green light on the search."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

KTS

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:40 pm
Alas sighed by the response by Dee. "You don't get it, it could be an alternate reality you either that or one of your friends," She said.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:47 am
Ryu Hoshi, upon entering the bar, slugged Alas for her cheek. He said, "If you bad mouth Dee like that again, you will get a lot worse than my knuckle sandwich. She is the queen of this galaxy and she has the right to execute you by divine law if you do that again. She speaks the truth. If she says that none of us are the Witch Princess then none of us are the witch princess."

Turning to Dee, he said, "I just spotted Iori before arriving. Ken has him now in hospital in the Intensive Care Unit downtown."  

Ryu J Hoshi
Crew

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:57 am
Looking to Ryu, Dee bowed, "Thank you, doctor Hoshi."

Turning to everyone else, "There is the green light I was looking for, let's go. Oh, and Alas, you are going to stay here as punishment for your sass. Will is going to take you to start the search tomorrow. And Doctor Hoshi is right, if you ever bad mouth me again, you will be getting a lot worse than what he did to you."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:37 pm
Xavier nodded. He began to walk out of the lounge, eager to get the search over with. The Assassin's commitment to helping his partner was commendable. Hell, the only reason someone else could think that he would do it would be love.

Toren walked out as well, but not before grabbing the entire barrel of Orochi Whiskey. "Don't worry, Empress. I'm good for it!" He ensured Dee, carrying it on his back. He only took it for the fire breath. It would come in handy.

Verdant walked over to Xavier with a genuine smile. He then wrote a note to the assassin, then passed it off. It read, "I think it's great that you'd go this far for your friend. You must really care for her. I'm sure she feels the same." The mute soldier then rejoined his massive drunkard of a brother.

Xavier turned pink once more, then stuck the note in his pocket, hoping Bianca didn't see it.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:59 pm
Yumi let go a sigh of relief knowing that the danger had to put under control. She watched what had just played out but did not voice an opinion on it. She looked down at the little chick who has giving her a dirty look " The empress already explained to you. I'm not Rio. So you should probably go back to home maybe she's there."

The little chick gave Yumi one last look then headed for home.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:17 pm
Ryu then reached into his pocket to pull out some bird feed. He whistled for the chick who came eagerly. The young doctor gave the chick the feed. He said to it, "This is from Ken. He said that he saw Rio at home before I arrived."

The chick peeped happily for it was really good feed and then it hopped away back home.  

Ryu J Hoshi
Crew

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:33 pm
Yumi stretched " At least it'll be quite around here and I have nothing to worry about. That sick guy is in his room and they're out hunting for sprites. ....Peace and quite"She then had a sip of her soda.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:11 pm
Dee transformed into her dragon form at the front entrance and said in human tongue, "For those who do not wish to walk for a week to the West, you'd best hop on."

Meanwhile, in the bedroom that belonged to Andy Bogard, Andy had fallen asleep quite quickly once Empress Dee had settled him in. He dreamed of his saiyan lover Raditz and how the two of them were meant to be.

In the dream, Andy saw his Uncle, whom he called father who told Andy of his bravery and how by listening to Empress Dee's words and following what Dee and Terry have set out, that it was for the best. He also told the younger Bogard brother that one day, one day it will all come to an end.

Andy questioned his uncle on what that end might be, but his uncle had already vanished into a curtain of white too blinding for Andy to see clearly. On the outside, for some time now, for at least the past half an hour after Dee had tucked Andy and his eggs in for the night, Andy had been calling for Raditz to comfort him, and yet had gotten a cold shoulder.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:13 am
Xavier nodded, climbing onto Dee's back. Finally, he would be able to do something other than gather stones.

Toren chugged the entire barrel of whiskey, then jumped onto Dee's back. All he had to do was wait for his brother.

Verdant joined his brother on the dragon. He wondered if the sprites would be good to "talk" to.  
17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games