Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vocaloid World

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all Vocaloid fans! 

Tags: Hang out, Vocaloid, Otaku, Vocaloid World, roleplay 

Reply ♪ 04 ♬ Guild Contests ♪
Create Your Own Vocaloid Contest! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

enency
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:39 pm
funny enough i started to wright a song for him to sing ^_^ , i would love to have some help, and create a PV for him but first i need someone who's good at writing songs.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:36 pm
I now i entered but I had my account checked for any bad thing's that I can get on my laptop so i hope this is of you liking
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name:Mipo
Item razz ocky
Music razz op,sad
Personality: Happy,Mean,cant do anything right,  

ll-y-eww

7,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Kylias

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:45 pm
Name: HEMLOCK
- programming: new
- android body: 4 years
- visibly: ~18
Genre: most variants of rock
Character Item: a wooden gavel

Creation::
Project HEMLOCK is the name of a malicious, freethinking AI virus that infects and takes over and learns how to essentially rip apart any technology from the inside out. Its programmer Magda was just about to publish it on a public computer when the HEMLOCK caught sight of an android passing. It, being a free-thinking program, fell in love at first sight and had to get closer. The program slipped itself into the internet while Magda wasn't paying attention and managed to find an empty android shell laying nearby, and took it over. That android was a forgotten Vocaloid, 512, with a rough voice. She's training herself to use the body properly, including the voice, which is still rough. She's trying to use the voice to communicate with the other android from afar, or if she gets too close to the android, she'll infect her.

(( I'll probably have to edit that description later so that it makes sense, my head has been killing me since yesterday. ))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:39 pm
User Image
Name: Shira Gigipoid
Color: Tan
Genre: Rock, Metal, Techno, and hard pop
Item: Jewelry, a coffee mug (which she only has in the mornings), and a bull whip
Personality: Cute and innocent on many occasions, but easy to anger. If anyone insults her fellow Vocaloids, she will immediately be ready to clobber the insulter (and it usually takes two people to hold her back)  

White_crow2408

4,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

burgawinosourus

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:07 pm
The deadline is so close. >A<  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:27 pm
Scientifically Erotic

thats right, i have no idea how the three of us (the vocaloid World Council) is going to choose a winner ><  

Sonzai Hatsune
Captain

Mona Riza
Vice Captain

5,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:21 pm
Sonzai Hatsune
Scientifically Erotic

thats right, i have no idea how the three of us (the vocaloid World Council) is going to choose a winner ><

I've got a pretty set idea, but I don't want to settle until the contest is over. Mostly every time I settle on three someone else puts me in a total awe state. It's all coming to an end soon and we're getting lots of entries now and some really good ones, at that.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:44 pm
Momo Unnie
Sonzai Hatsune
Scientifically Erotic

I've got a pretty set idea, but I don't want to settle until the contest is over. Mostly every time I settle on three someone else puts me in a total awe state. It's all coming to an end soon and we're getting lots of entries now and some really good ones, at that.
I honestly can't wait. I really want to see who wins. biggrin This is so exciting. I wish you guys luck on choosing. There's so many good ones, I don't know how you do it. >A<  

burgawinosourus

Toothsome Phantom

burgawinosourus

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:18 am
enency
well not including myself i see 5 possible winners. now im not a judge but i have thought about it a divided it up in percentages of what i think is most impotent.

creativity ( what sets your volcaloid from everyone elses) genre of music (15%) ( the most interesting i have seen are country, kids,and Japaneses folk) the look of your vocaloid not as in drawing quality but dose your vocaloid look like a vocaloid with out being a rip off. this includes coloring of your vocaloid, how well the outfit flows, and how heavily you relied on tektek (15%) .
over all creativity is worth (30%)

personality (is your vocaloid interesting ) this induces , how well will your vocaloid interact with others,(10 %)( will it be fun to watch or will it just be annoying and awkward), how likable is your vocaloid is ( this some one people on the street could like or would they chase people away) (5 %) and influence(5%) ( is this a vocaloid people can really get behind). personality all together it worth (20%)

after i have looked so far i would say that
Autumn-tan: by pinkdemonpiggy
Kurai :by slellweaveraqua
chiako by strata_zing
honey by lucky _cendy
and koko by panda card
to be honest i was hoping for more males there was only one that i thought was cool (and he barley missed the list because he didnt really look like a vocaloid ) also these are just my guesses so i dont mean to offend anyone , like a Oscar baled.
That sounds pretty accurate.

Do you remember/know what pages those are on? biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:02 am
Do you remember/know what pages those are on? biggrin

you think i didn't want to offend anyone ,because i really like a lot of the entries.  

enency
Vice Captain

Lady Midnight Saya

Shadowy Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:24 pm
Name: Raven
Genre: Pop/Rock
Item of Choice: Butterfly bracelet.
Personality: Fairly self-confident and out-going. She is a person that doesn't normally take a 'no' for an answer. She is high energy, but not necessarily peppy. She is also outspoken, but willing to listen when she has to. An even balance of fun and seriousness.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.<--- Click on these

hnnngh- i cant wait til Sunday, two exciting things on that day
the day the winners of this contest is announced
and the day i can go get my copy of Pokemon White 8D!!~
*crosses fingers for Yuugao-kun to place anywhere*

And these --->User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zombie Bullshet

Lonely Survivor

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Mona Riza
Vice Captain

5,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:22 pm
Think I'm set so far. x.x I really want time to fly, though. Sadly I've got the flu or something. Sniffly nose, aching all over, and lots of coughing. I already have a good idea of who's the winner, buuuuuuut it's so close to the end I feel I shouldn't settle now. But oh my gosh! This was a good contest. I just have to think about what to give everyone for trying anyway. I didn't think so many people would enter but still I want to find a way to thank everyone for entering. So at the end of the day on the 5th I'm going to take the names of those who went by the rules and figure out something to give everyone who tried. Even if it's just 50k or something. It's better than nothing.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:00 pm
I hope you get better with ur cold/ flu. sad  

mawan90

♪ 04 ♬ Guild Contests ♪

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out