Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
La Costa Belle ( Fancy Resturant ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:29 pm
Keiko_1357
{{Now all that's needed is for me to write a new announcement~}}

Kiyaka Mayazaki
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Of course, they do. Why not?" Setting her glass down, she sighed. "And I'm definitely going to take you up on the offer." After hearing about his car, she chuckled. "I really need to meet this friend of yours~" Laughing a bit, she gestured again to the waiter, speaking in rapid French what she wanted. Then, she turned to Sven. "Order what you want, and then we can go meet your friend. By the time we get back, it'll be ready. Right now, though, I really must meet him."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:16 pm
Mayah Playah

Sven Vollfied
"Why not... I don't know.." Sven chuckled. "Oh okay! Good like isaid next time I'll pay." Sven looked at the waiter "I'll just have what the lady ordered." Sven told him. "Ah you really want to meet him? I wouldn't be surprise if he's somewhere high right now.. Alright so we shall return after seeing him? Okay." Sven stood up, brushing his pantlegs briefly before looking back at Kiyaka.

((oooh! I will go read that! Sorry late reply I am trying to purchase minecraft.. >.< oh also is there a rooftop cause that's where train would be if not we can just head to the park!))

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:29 pm
Keiko_1357
{{There are two~}}

Kiyaka Mayazaki

She stood as well, her short, flowy dress gliding over her skin. Smiling, she took his arm and nodded. "Then let's get going!"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:40 pm
Mayah Playah

Sven Vollfied
"Indeed, lets!" Sven smiled at her as they walked out of the resturaunt.

((oh okay I'll just post at the first one I come across lol! xD))

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:41 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

Adrian smirked as they pulled up to the restaurant in his vibrant red Ferrari. Parking it, he unlocked the doors and turned to face her. "You ready to buy me lunch?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:15 pm
Mayah Playah

Lena Foster

Lena stepped out of the car, masking the interest she held for the Ferrari with her obviously wounded pride. "I have a feeling that I'll be going into debt when this is over." she said and poked his stomach before heading on inside.
Instantly she was taken back by the sheer beauty of the restaurant. She was used to McDonald's, Dairy Queen, not this fancy place!

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:18 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

As she stood in awe, Adrian was speaking in rapid Frwnch to the maitre'd, who began to lead them to a table on the far side if the room. The Carrier burst into more French, this time angry. The maitre'd apologized and brought them to another table, handing them two menus and bowing away. "There. How do you like the view?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:24 pm
Mayah Playah

Lena Foster

Lena snapped out of her pure admiration when she heard Adrian practically yell at a sorry looking waiter. Next thing she knew, she was seated at a beautifully set table that looked like it would take days to reserve.
She stared at her assortment of forks and spoons when she heard Adrian's question, giving him an uneasy yet teasing look. "If I answer wrong are you going to yell at me in another language?" she joked before leaning against her seat. "I have to admit, this place is pretty spiffy." she acknowledged and looked around again. "I didn't think such a place would exist around the school, honestly."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:36 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

He picked up a random fork, stabbing the air. "Well, believe it. As one of the largest benefactors, I always have reservations, but I rarely use them."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:47 pm
Mayah Playah

"Benefactors?" she breathed. "You?" With a shake of her head and a sigh of disbelief, she crossed both her arms and her legs. "What's next? You own a company? The school? The city? Or is it all of the above?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:53 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

"Close, but no," he chuckled, now picking up a breadstick. "I hold the world for ransom. For every year without World War 3, I get a fifth of the world's riches."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:11 pm
Mayah Playah

"World War 3? What!" Lena blinked in surprise. "You mean to say we're past due?" She leaned forward with deep interest shown in her dark brown eyes.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:15 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

Adrian leaned forward as well, trying to keep his voice down. "Each world war has been past due. The Civil War? That was supposed to spread and become the first. But Lincoln was a member of my cult and offered to sacrifice himself to end the war. That was why he was killed for seemingly so good reason."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:44 pm
Mayah Playah

Lena was speechless for a moment before she remembered how to speak. "Cult? People worship you?" she asked and laced her fingers together in front of her mouth. She could remember Damian spazzing over something called the Illuminati, claiming that it was ran by Chinese overlords that would try to take over the world with Russians as the muscle.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:50 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

"Technically, they worship Augustus," he said, his lips almost curving into a smile at how honestly adorable she was. "But I'm the heart behind War. I'm basically the peace that tell him to chill out, and the person who's keeping World War 3 from occurring."

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games