Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Abandoned Warehouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BoobyMonster

Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:55 pm
User Image

'Hmm, well, dont tell any body else. people seem to act weird when they find out.' she looked at him, 'what is your race anyways?'  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:20 pm
He nodded.
" It's fine. People are real greedy. There care only really for money these days. I think all I need is a two piece and I'm fine. "
He then heard the question about what he was.
" Me? I'm your average human being. Although, I'm under the skills of Alchemy. So, technically you can say I'm an energy being. Purely of energy in a physical flesh form. I also just happen to know my way around a sword and gun. Two things good to know around this place. "
He said, taking another hit of his cig as he leaned against the box.
" and your race? "

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

BoobyMonster

Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:11 pm
User Image

Zaras eyes light up. 'Thats amazing.' she looked at him, 'Oh, im just your typical Fairy, Human half breed. My father, the king married an out sider, and now here i am.' she laughed softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:17 pm
He gave a slight nod.
" Interesting. Must be like going to a completely different world then. It's strange these days considering modern human culture is fusing with outsider culture and is becoming something else. However, it still keeps that urban look I love. "
He made a slight ball of yellow energy between his index and middle finger and began passing it slowly from each finger as he did so.

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

BoobyMonster

Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:19 pm
User Image

Zara smiled. 'yes it is kinda wierd how everyone seems to come together, even if it is just for love, or lust even.' she looks down at his hand. 'What is that?!' she says excitedly putting her face very close to it. 'Can i touch it?'  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:30 pm
He looked at his hand.
" This? It's pure energy. I can take anything and mold it into this bright yellow form. Right now, it's dangerous. However.... "
He took the ball and placed it between his palms, pressing his palms closer and farther. Then, he made them go as close as they could without touching, making his palms circle around one another like he was warming his hands without touching. The ball seemed to grow large and denser. Then, it grew to the size of a golf ball and seemed solid but glowing. He held it out from his palms.
" Keep it as a memento. It's cool having these around. They can be used for decoration or even a light when it's dark. "

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

BoobyMonster

Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:35 pm
User Image

Zaras eyes go wide. 'thank you.' she says then flings her arms around Shinzo to give him a hug. 'thank you so much, i love it.' she says still hugging him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:52 pm
He had his arms up for a second out of sudden surprise but closed in to go along with the hug.
" It wasn't a big deal. Just a little gift since it's us first meeting and all. "
He said, still in the hug, confused and slightly red in the face.

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

BoobyMonster

Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:01 am
User Image

Zara laughed a little. 'well thank you' she said as she let him go. 'I wish i could do something cool like that.' she looks down, 'its sucks being half human. everyone in my colony besides me can do cool things like that.' she sighs...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:08 am
Shinzo patted her on the shoulder.
" Honestly, it's good you have only few powers. Being too strong can be dangerous. Sometimes, we want to live peaceful lives but we spend that away to have power. Now, we are too destructive for our own good. I'm sure your support means more than their strength when times roll around. "
He noted, hitting his cig again and blowing out a peace sign into the air.
" Besides, if you need to have something wrecked or destroyed, I'm the best man to call. I pretty much break everything. "
He noted in a chuckle.
Oh the life of being a powerful demigod...

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

BoobyMonster

Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:18 am
User Image

Zara looks at him. 'you havent broke anything of mine...' she says softly. 'but most of all, you must show me how you are doing such a thing with a stick and smoke.' she smiles a half smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:26 am
He only gave a slight hand gesture.
" I break what's dangerous. That's it. Destroy what can destroy. Kind of funny when I think about it..."
He looked down at his cig, an insignia of an Indian bird on it to show it was an American Spirit cig. A herbal tobacco brand he enjoyed very much so.
He pointed at it.
" This? "
He ashed his current one as it reached near the filter and removed two from his packet. Then, he put the tobacco pack back into his jacket.
He put one into his mouth so his hand was free and removed a square piece of metal. It was a zippo lighter. Clicking it open, half came off to reveal inside of it. He flicked the flint and a flame erupted. When he neared the flame to his cigarette, he inhaled while burning the end.
" Why? Did you want to try one? It's a bad habit but people like me can care less about ruined lungs if you just recreate them later on in your life. "
He held it out to her, wondering if her curious nature was wanting to try something new.

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

BoobyMonster

Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:33 am
User Image

you can see the excitement in Zaras eyes. 'Yes! i do, i did not know you have to burn it, how interesting.' she holds out her hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:36 am
He thought for a moment and realized it might be a bad idea.
He chucked the cig into his jacket and waved a finger.
" Might be a bad idea. You've never had it before and these are strong. They might make you feel sick. However, One toke wouldn't hurt...I think I have an idea actually. "
He waved his hand.
" Here, get a little close. I know a way. It might seem strange but it'd be the only way to properly do this without getting you a sickly feeling. If you trust me, we could do this. "
He waited in anticipation for her reply. This might not go so well but...

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

BoobyMonster

Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:40 am
User Image

Zara steps close to Shinzo. 'what do i do?' she says softly with a small smile.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff