Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Love Me Eternal - dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:24 am
Angelique de Vincent
The monster in your nightmares.

╔══════════════════════════════╗

You know that their time's coming to an end...

User Image User Image User Image

We have to unify and watch our flag ascend.

╚══════════════════════════════╝

User ImageAngelique giggled even more, amused by the mortal in front of her. "Apologize, sir? For what? You were the one dancing in the middle of the hall." She crossed her arms and pouted playfully, her lips sticking out irresistibly. Where would one think Kasey got it from? "You could have caused an accident, y'know!"

Grinning very brightly, Angelique dipped into a graceful curtsy. Memories of her childhood in France fluttered through her head. Curtsying to the nobles. As a vampire, she didn't think she would ever be using those skills again. How fortuitous. As he called her name pretty, Angelique giggled and bobbed right back up from her curtsy.

"I was born in France, but I moved to America when I was a child,"
she said. Technically, it was true, but she hadn't moved to North America until she was changed. By then, Angelique was far from normal. She smiled a secretly nefarious smile to herself. Maybe this boy would be delicious. Who knew? He certainly acted like it. "Oh you're not. They're very nice, especially my friend Kasey. Would you like to meet them?"

The tiny girl bounced over to his side and slid her cool hand into his. She pulled him gently over to Kasey and Sebastian. "C'mon! I'm sure you'll like them."

OmmOmmCookies: Note-Angelique saying that their plan to kill Raven is only a plot twist to add suspense. Sebastian and Angelique will try to kill her for now.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:01 am
User Image

XXXXXXX☪ ⊱ Les fleurs du mal se dérouler

User Image

xxxC o m m e l e s f l e u r s d u m a lxxxxx

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

xxxxxU n a m o u r f a t a lxxx

User Image

Fleur-de-Lys looked up at the huge school with wide eyes through the car window. Her mother sat with her hands in the steering wheel, knuckles white from clutching it so hard. The tiny girl turned to her as the attendants took her suitcases from the back of the small black vehicle. "Mama? Je pars.... Je t'aime." She leaned forward towards the older woman and put her delicate arms around her mother's neck. The woman stiffened but did not push her daughter away. This was how it was all the time now. Even when Fleur-de-Lys have fallen asleep on her in the plane when they came across to America. Her mother only cringed away every so often. She knew. She wasn't really asleep, she just wanted the comfort of her mother as she travelled to a new place where they were to make their new life. The new high school student looked to her mother once more and placed a sweet kiss on her cheek as a tear ran down the side of her mother's face. She knew it wasn't for her though. It was for what might have been.

She slid out of the car just as the rest of her baggage had disappeared into the school. She adjusted the shoulder strap on her messenger bag she always carried full of books on her shoulder and turned to say one more farewell to her mother, but the woman had already started to pull away. Fleur-de-Lys gave one last longing look to the retreating car and whispered, "Je suis désolé mama. Je ne vais pas vous blesser plus..." Brushing away the last of her falling tears, the little girl made her way up to the front gates of the school. She looked up at it with curious eyes and finally found herself pushing open the front doors. The inside was just as big as the outside was and the girl's eyes widened as well as the smile on her face. She had never been to a real school before and this was just like out of one of her books. The students were already milling about as the classes came to a close and they seemed to be either heading to clubs or going to dinner. Soaking in all the sights was enough to make her forget her fears for a short period of time...until she realized how every one was speaking perfect English and already seemed to have friends of their own. She was so tiny, it was intimidating watching them all pass by, walking with confidence. Meanwhile there she was, desperately trying to hold back a cough. It slipped anyway and she did her best to cover it with her hands.

Slowly enough, she made her way to the front office. She was very aware of the manner in which she was dressed. Her outfit was very unlike what the rest of the students were wearing albeit some were still in their uniforms. The long sweater covered her from her shoulders right now to her mid thighs. It hung very loosely about her body and her long dark hair was left hanging with only a hat on top of it. Her vintage boots stood out against the heels of the other girls. She sighed and continued on her way trying to not focus on the other students.

Before she could make it to the office however, she encountered another obstacle. A group of intimidating people were standing quite near to the where she needed to go. She bit down on her bottom lip as she evaluated each person. A dark tall man stood to the side with a dark haired girl. A bright bubbly girl stood with another male with tattoos covering some of his skin. Compared to the other three, the tattooed male was nothing to really look at but she supposed he was good looking in his own way. Either way, she was scared of the lot of them. Taking a deep breath, Fleur-de-Lys started to walk towards the main office, she clutched her bag to her chest and kept her head down as to not attract attention to herself. Once she got to the office she lifted her head. A nice looking lady greeted her with a smile, "Hello! Can I help you with something?" She shook her head yes and then continued in a tiny voice, "Err, I need 'elp. I'm new 'ere. Can yoo tell me we're to go?" She struggled with each word, heavy with a french accent. The lady smiled kindly and handed her a map of the school, "Here is where the dorms are. You can start there. Lefevre, Fleur-du-Lys? Such a pretty name! Your room is right here. Take these keys and you can be off. Welcome to Wickwood!" Fleur smiled back, happy to find someone who didn't make fun of her, "Merci!" She took off once again but stopped herself as she almost broke into a run. She started to cough once more and it took a bit to calm her body down, "S'il vous plaît arretez." She whispered the words to herself over and over until the coughing subsided and her breathing returned to normal. She looked up just in time to see that she was near that group of people again. "Eep," was all she said before she tugged her head down again and made her way to the stairs to get to her room.

**ooc: Translations in order, 1. Mama? I'm leaving. I love you, 2. I'm sorry mama. I won't hurt you anymore, 3. Thank you!, 4. Please stop. My spelling is off only because that's what her words sound like when she speaks. She doesn't speak english well.**

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:05 am
User Image

It’s been a really really messed up week
Seven days of torture, seven days of bitter

✩✫✬✭✮✯✰✩✫✬✭✮✯✰

And my girlfriend went and cheated on me
She’s a California dime but it’s time for me to quit her

xxx
If this school was filled with more people like this girl then he would find he liked this school a lot more than his old one. And here he wouldn't generally be the only rich kid that is used for his money. That pissed Edan off. But back to the girl in front of him. "But I didn't. It was most likely my dancing skills that attracted you to me." That pout made his heart stop for just a second. This girl was very dangerous and probably had people wrapped around her finger.

When they were done with the introductions she curtsied. It surprised Edan a bit seeing as how that isn't something that happened everyday. It was more of an old fashioned thing, he kinda liked it though. "France huh? That is awesome. That is on my list of places to go. Along with England, Italy, and Japan." To party in foreign countries was a dream of his. He could probably go there right now if he wasn't cut off. All he got was money for the occasional meal out but other then that his allowance went to paying for the school.

Soon he was being pulled toward her group of people. There was no denying the fact that he would like them. At first he liked all people. It was when they wronged him that he started to no like them. "Okay. The more the merrier." His tone said he was tone for it but in his stomach he felt it was a bad idea.

[[OoC]]

La la la, whatever
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
✩✫✬✭✮✯✰✩✫✬✭✮✯✰

la la la, it doesn’t matter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:38 am
Angelique de Vincent

User ImageHer laughter came quite softly this time. Angelique pressed a pale finger to her pink lips, which were curved up into the sweetest smile. "Oh how you wish, Edan. How you wish."

With her hand curled around his, she glanced back at him to give him a small smirk. "Not really," she replied. "France is like any other place. They just speak French there instead of English, and the food is better." Deviously she grinned and glanced past him to a girl who appeared a little scared of their gathering.

Angelique's eyes flashed with curiosity and she tilted her head to the side, watching the girl. It brought to her mind the persona of Raven Black. The way she had been scared of Angelique, even though she had no clue exactly what she was. Maybe she would introduce herself to the girl later on. It would be quite rude to abandon her new friend Edan with her friends. Dinner would be an opportune chance.

Angelique looked back at Edan and then to her master and her friend. "Kasey, m--Sebastian, this is Edan. He's my new friend."

With that, Angelique giggled cutely. "He loves to dance randomly."

OmmOmmCookies: Note-Angelique saying that their plan to kill Raven is only a plot twist to add suspense. Sebastian and Angelique will try to kill her for now.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:45 am
User Image

Rest in me and I'll comfort you
I have lived and I died for you

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Approaching Amelia, the new guy greeted her very warmly, offering her his arm. Obliging him, Raven slipped her small and pale one through his. She grinned up at the new guy and then over at her friend. "I guess you're just popular with the girls now, huh?" she laughed, her giggles ringing sweetly through the hall. Her voice was deep and perfectly pleasant to hear. A few people turned around to glance over at their threesome. What that must imply.

"So, dude," Raven said, "how do you like this creepy place?"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Abide in me and I vow to you
I will never forsake you

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC : ~~  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:28 pm
User Image

✩✫✬✭✮✯✰✩✫✬✭✮✯✰

xxx
Edan tried to remain serious but couldn't. He grinned and shrugged. "You know. I kinda do wish." He teased her and winked. This was the teasing side most people saw. The goofy weird side. If she stuck around she would see the badass side. If she stuck around longer than that...well that was a completely new dimension. Edan hardly let anyone see that side, it ruined his image that he loved so much.

"You say food? I love food. Another reason to go." Her grin was a devilish one, still it oddly worked for her. He followed her eyes to a girl who seemed to be a little frightened of him and the rest. He seemed to have that effect on people. He wanted to yell a greeting but he didn't want to frighten the poor thing more. Angelique's curiosity was interesting but soon her focus was back on him and he was being introduced to Kasey and Sebastian.

"Sebastian. I like that name, it is more badass than Edan, that is for sure." He smiled trying to be friendly, though the feeling of the environment changed from relaxed to his body being on natural high alert. "I do dance randomly and I am pretty damn good at it." He looked over at the Angelique, barely noticing his hand was still in hers. "You have to admit it. I am good."

[[OoC]]

La la la, whatever
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
✩✫✬✭✮✯✰✩✫✬✭✮✯✰

I Speak Books

XxXWhite_Wolfy_GoddessXxX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:20 pm
KΛƧΣY ᄂΣΣ JӨПΣƧ

xxxxxxxxxxT h e xsecret x side xofxme,

User Image

I keep xxx i t xxx kaged but I cant xxxc o n t r o l xxxxxxit

XXXKasey grined and pecked Angelique's cheek. [colorskyblue]"I knew you were a good friend." She said giggling. Hearing Sebastian she placed a hand on her hip. " Of course I'll follow it's not fair for you to have all the fun Mr. Im so sexy I make women fall for me like that." She said rolling her eyes. Of course she thought he was handsome but she saw the way Angelique looked at him and that right there would stop Kasey from doing anything, she cared to much for the girl since she was the only one that truly knew about her past and about her split personalities. Kasey looked between the to untill she smelt someone she hasnt. Looking at Angelique she saw the look on her face and smirked. Following the bubbily vampiress with her eyes she saw herstop and talk to a guy who looked like a bad boy but hell Alexander was like that to and he really was a bad boy in her eyes. Laughing softly she saw Angelique talk to the boy before she glanced over and saw another girl who looked like was haing a coughing fit. "Poor girl." She thought but shook the thought out of her head and gave her a soft smile before the girl ran off. Streching her arms above her head she noticed Angelique pulling the boy towards them. Looking at the boy she saw that they him and Angelique was holding hands. Looking at Angelique she smile "Nice to meet you..but I would like it if you would let go of my girlfriends hand." She said with one of her innocent smiles trying to keep from laughing knowing her and Angelique were close like sisters and loved to joke around when something was needed to be covered up.

xxxxxxxxxxxx I feel the xxx r a g e xxx and I just xxxcan't hold it

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

I xneverx letxyou xs e e xxxxxxxxxx

OOC:Haha sorrry couldnt resit the gf part I did that one time before with one of my friends haha

HatterHarleyQuinn Original

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:20 pm
User Image

lnomomnomnomAmelia E l i z a b e t h Dunne
nom═══════════════════════════════════
omnomnomnomnomnomnomYou'll usually find me behind my camera

Amelia just smiled lightly, she always did though, so it wasn't much of an event to see her smile. She shook her head lightly and looked up at Alastar. "Anything is beautiful if there is a passion behind it. In my opinion at least. That would be nice to see, but you don't have to." Shrugging lightly, she reached up with her free hand and pushed her hair back again. It was a habit of hers simply because she didn't enjoy her hair being in her face. Ever. Dimly, she wondered why Alastar seemed so friendly after being majorly quiet, but that was just her. She always wondered about people. He was probably just trying to make a new friend, which would make total sense. Amelia just thought too much on things sometimes. It was rare for her to do, but she still did occasionally. Amelia couldn't help but giggle with his next comment. "Psh, no, of course not... Maybe." She faked a sheepish smile, but ended up laughing after only a few seconds of having it. "Seriously though, no, I have not been checking out your butt. Yet." She smiled normally again, but ended up biting the side of her cheek, wondering why he never smiled that much. At least, he hadn't for very long for the time they had been talking.

Ame couldn't help the smirk that formed on her face. She just didn't like it when people didn't just smile and have fun. She couldn't blame him though, after all, he was new, and practically thrown into dealing with her silly self. "Hm, well, in that case, please don't get creepy. I will get freaked out, and probably hide under my bed from you." She couldn't help with her jokes. It was just how she was. Especially with boys, because she didn't flirt really. In fact, she didn't think she ever would. She was too shy for that. "Oh, no, I would only run away if you tried to eat me, and even then, I would probably stare at you like something was wrong with you, and tell you that I preferred you not, then run. Or hide. Actually, I have no clue what I would do if you tried to eat me, but I don't think I would scream. Not my style." Shrugging lightly, she realized she had babbled, and probably shouldn't have, but she did.

Somehow, she could see the creepy librarian not freaking him out any, but she would never go in there, not alone at least. If she ever had to go, she would probably drag Raven along with her. "You are lucky then. She freaks me out to no end. Especially with that long shush she can do. It's like she never has to breathe. Creepy." It was obvious that she had issues with the library. "Oh, I'm seventeen. Though I think I turn eighteen soon.." She trailed off, crinkling her eye brows together in attempt to remember if she was or not. Ame never really thought about her birthday much.

Seeing Raven, she smiled brightly. "Hey Raye." Though when she realized she had rhymed, she giggled.

[[ --- ]]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:23 pm
User Image

✩✫✬✭✮✯✰✩✫✬✭✮✯✰

xxx
There was never really a point in time when Edan felt uncomfortable with people. But the look they were all giving him was making his stomach sink. What made him feel even more uncomfortable was the comment Kasey made. But instead of acting uncomfortable he lifted Angelique's hand and kissed it, before complying. "It is nice to meet you too Kasey." He didn't like feeling uncomfortable with new people around, that was his way of making himself comfortable. "Your girlfriend is beautiful." He smiled innocently and played with his ear gauge.

"Hey I am going to find my room. I gotta get something. It was nice meeting y'all." He bowed his head and turned to Angelique. "Hey wanna get dinner some time?" He didn't want to eat alone or anything. Plus he was still playing off of Kasey's defensive. "You can come too. I don't mind being a third wheel." Was Edan a player? Yeah sometimes. Did he care? Nope.

[[OoC]]

La la la, whatever
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
✩✫✬✭✮✯✰✩✫✬✭✮✯✰

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:46 pm
Angelique de Vincent

User ImageHolding his hand, the tiny vampiress was focused on the tantalizing throb of his blood. She listened to it, barely focusing on the outside. That is until Edan brought her hand to his lips and kissed it very gently. For a moment, Angelique stared at the mortal boy in surprise. Nothing went through her head. Seconds later, a few thoughts fluttered through her head.

How cavalier, she mused. Then, following soon after, How charming. My afternoon snack is trying to enchant me.

A grin, not for the reasons he would think, swept the corners of her lips towards the ceiling. She glanced over at Sebastian, whose unconscious attention was focused on Kasey. There was something of a feeling of love for Sebastian. She had grown up with the man, so he was like a father to her. Obviously, he didn't feel the same for her. Of course, she had discovered that she adored him a while later. As per before, the adoration was merely one-sided. Inside, she could feel her heart nearly cracking in two. If that's the way he wanted it, then that was fine. Her eyes flashed to Kasey, silently telling her that she could have Sebastian.
She was going to play around with this mortal a bit before devouring him.

"Aw, how sweet!" Angelique cooed, feigning a giggle as he kissed her hand. "You are so charming, Edan. The ladies must flock to you like magnets." The vampiress smirked at him, her innocence nearly melting away. "Dinner is in two hours, Edan. Didn't the office tell you that?" Unconsciously, she licked her lips and chuckled softly. "It's a bit early, but we can sit together."

She glanced over at Kasey, wondering at how she would react.

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

αlastar

✄------------------------------------------

σ'Neill

xxx
After all their teasing Alastar has figured out this girl is much more interesting than most humans. She is very shy, and she teases like a pro. Well this was going to be at least a little less boring than his usual day to day life. She made a comment about running if he ate her. He smiled and laughed a little, though not for the reason she may think. It was so very funny that she really didn't realize she was telling him what he really wanted to hear. "I am no cannibal. I will not eat my own kind. I promise." He chuckled and shrugged it off, luckily she was not his own kind and if he could help it, never would be.

With the information she gave him about the librarian he deduced that she was in fact a vampire. Well no wonder she was creeped out. "Well that is kinda creepy." He faked a shiver like she had and nodded when she said her age. "You think? Well yeah I can't quite remember my birthday after all these years. My father has to remind me." There wasn't really any official documentation on his birthday and Jameson wasn't around when he was born, so they made the birthday his vampire birthday. He really just stopped celebration after fifty. It isn't like it really mattered after that. He still looked the same anyway.

When Raven hooked her arm around his he continued walking. From the time he was born to about thirty seconds ago, he had never had a girl on each arm. Especially not two mortal girls. "It is a first for me Raven, I have to say." He smiled as she giggled. "It is okay. I am a little homesick." He put on puppy dog eyes. "Shh don't tell on me."

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
✄------------------------------------------

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:53 am
heart  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:18 pm
User Image

✩✫✬✭✮✯✰✩✫✬✭✮✯✰

xxx
It made him feel good that he had baffled this pretty girl. It was an accomplishment on its own to surprise someone, a whole other accomplishment entirely to do it while sober. A grin graced her lips though it was a bit off. The party boy paid it no mind as he went on congratulating himself in his head. You did good. Did you see the look on her face? That was what he was thinking with a half smile on his face. He didn't even look over to see Kasey's reaction, he was so wrapped up in his "triumph".

That is until Angelique spoke, blowing the already egotistical Edan's head up more. He grinned and shrugged. "Yes, but it usually takes a few drinks and a couple of jerks to prove I am the guy for them." He said only to add in his mind, if only for one night. The innocence of this seemingly young girl almost dissolving before his very eyes. "No the office barely told me anything. Or I was too busy moping to listen....Two hours huh?" That barely gave him anytime to have at least a little fun before dinner. Maybe he could take his party down to dinner.... being kicked out of this school could be exciting.

"Or you can help me find my room and we can kill time. Sitting seems oh so boring." Edan was never good at sitting still, he still can't go to movies, it is two hours of sitting there staring at a screen. Edan needed the outdoors or at least a fun place to be where he could dance. "Is there any scary places around here? A place to get adrenaline pumping? " It was an odd before dinner ritual but he was a junkie, he couldn't help but try. He looked around at the odd group of people he had just met for any response whatsoever.

[[OoC]]

La la la, whatever
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
✩✫✬✭✮✯✰✩✫✬✭✮✯✰

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:29 pm
Angelique de Vincent

User ImageA smirk curved the corners of her lips to the sky. Angelique slid her hand out from his and watched Edan very carefully. The mortal before her was quite interesting and would make a tasty snack. She was very sure of it. Meanwhile, Sebastian glanced at the mortal but did nothing else. To him, the mortal wasn't worth his time. His eyes kept trailing back to Kasey, who almost seemed oblivious to his attentions. Angelique knew Sebastian, and she knew well that the vampiress's standoffish approach to him greatly intrigued him.

Angelique tapped her plump pink lips in thought and then grinned deviously. "Two hours," she confirmed. "Are you asking me to follow you?" Angelique laughed and tsk-ed. "You are a bad boy... I can show you to some of my favorite scary places, Edan. So scary they'll more than get your adrenaline pumping."

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:06 pm
ɖαи яєscσ т т

User Image

#36648B

xxx
╔══════════════╗

xxxxxx✗✘✓xxxxxxxx Soon his hand was empty and he was starting to think he had offended. Then he remembered, since when did he care? It wasn't like it was avoidable, this was Edan...all the way. So far he realized only Angelique was really paying attention, and Sebastian was busy eyeing Kasey. Which was interesting, and semi-funny. He always liked to notice group dynamics and the chain in which people fit. It was very interesting to him. Soon though you start to recognize patterns and such.

Edan's eye caught the young girls devilish smile and he responded with a puzzled look, that is until he spoke. That was when his straight face turned to a smirk. "Yes ma'am I do believe I am." Then he listened to her next words and his smile turned to that of pure delight. Kid in a candy shop smile, some may say. "Really? Then to hell with following me. Lead the way. I live for the thrill." This was exciting.

[[OoC: That was really bad. I apologize. Won't happen again.]]

╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games