Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land of 2984: Rise Of The Experiments (ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 7:38 pm
Cross put her down and he chuckled.

"You only needed to say please."he said softly and looked at Luna.

"I suggest we get moving."he said softly.

Slowly enough the door to the room Shadow was in began to creep open..on the other side was the young girl who he had met earlier. But half of her was just insides...guts and bones. She starred at Shadow and held out a deformed hand.

"Wolfie..."she said with a cheerfull tone. Chris's laugh filling the hall.

"Poor little demon lost his way.
He can't find a wittle place to lay.
Hows that girl of yours that you wove?
Oh wait shes all alone cuase you dove."

Chris laughed and the little girl began to bleed internally making Shadow watch as it foamed out of her mouth..it faded away slowly and the song continued playing.  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 7:42 pm
User Image~Acheron Kuraisuki~
You think you know madness? I live with it every day...."
Acheron tilted his head thoughtfully. He seemed to fade back into the shadows, darting rapidly to paralell the trio. Can't shake the feeling my darker counterpart, 'Project Blood', is up to no good, he thought.
~OOC:  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 7:58 pm
User Image
Shadow turns around to hear Molly's voice as he finds her grotesquely shaped. The very sight almost made him lose his composure as he wobbles back leaning against the wall with his eyes opened wide. Once Chris appeared, Molly vanishes before his eyes. After listening to his little poem, Shadow looked down for a moment and made an irritated chuckle. "Its funny, you know. I knew I was gonna see your sorry a** sooner or later.", Shadow whispered darkly as he kept his head down facing the floor. "You see, I had a few more questions i wanted to ask you", he whispers as he walks forward with his arms waving back and forth and his body hunched downward. "But, unfortunately i have some bad news.", he reaches for his katana. "You see.....", he grabs the handle as it clicked. He stands up straight lifting his head up to Chris and casually says,"....I just don't wanna talk anymore". He roars furious;ly as he swipes his sword by surprise, unleashing his Zangetsuha attack and blowing out the wall from the floor with Chris was.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 8:10 pm
Chris laughs and he appears ut of the air and he smiles at Shadow.

"The end of this game will be a sad one boy..rather you like it or not."he sighed and then crossed his arms. The room slowly changing shape and the lights flickered out.

"Lets see how good you fight blind."he said coldly. Fire flew from Shadow's right and it seemingly grew as it flew towards him..  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 8:23 pm
User Image
Shadow doesn't make a single expression. The only thing on his mind now is teaching Chris a lesson. The lights go out with room changing all around him. The place was pitch black and Chris launches an attack from the right. Suddenly, Shadow swipes his sword at the flames and as he pours his energy into the blade and unleashes the frequency into a shock wave that cancels it out right before it hit him. Shadow then lunges at Chris and unexpectedly gives him a pound toward the head enough to simply knock him off balance, instead of swiping at him with his sword. Apparently, Chris doesn't seem to know that Shadow can see in the darkness. Especially with glowing red eyes like his. But it seems Shadow hasn't told him anything and doesn't plan on saying from the mood he is him now.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 8:29 pm
Chris's figure turned into smoke and a chuckle came from above.

"Yes you can see in the dark..but can you tell which is the real me old Shadow?"he asked and 4 fireballs came this time..fact is only one is real..could Shadow guess the correct one?  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 8:31 pm
User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

"The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success."

Nyx held onto Cross's arm for a moment as she looked toward the apartments but she soon let go and headed toward them instead of away. Luna nodded at Cross before she saw Nyx heading toward the apartments. "Nyx! What are you doing?!" she asked as she motioned for her to come back. Nyx stopped and turned to her sister smiling. "Us hunted stick together right? Well there's a hunted in here that needs our help. No one gets left behind." she said softly as she then disappeared into the apartments and followed the scent of what reminded her of a wolf. Luna groaned in frustration. "She's worse than crazy. She's a complete lunatic! A suicidal lunatic!" she said as she laughed a bit hysterically as she followed Nyx into the apartments since someone had to protect her.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 8:56 pm
User Image
Shadow crouches down and pours his power into his blades and spins, making the shock wave at a 360 degree shape. The impact blows all the fireball;;s away as it didn't matter to Shadow whether he would have guessed right or wring. He then walks over to a random wall as he stabs through it and his blade ignited in dark blue flames. The smell of an essence burning could smelt into his nose. "You know, I'm not as stupid as I look. If you really want to distract me, your gonna have to quit it with these games.", said Shadow as he kept on holding the blade with his left hand, which he did the entire time. Even of Chris is able to hid himself, he cant ever hide his foul scent. Shadow for surely can track him no matter where he hides with in his reach.

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 9:28 pm
Chris stood on the roof..upside down starring at Shadow. Chris held two flaming blades and came down spinning the whole way. The spinning fire that are swirling down at Shadow..the flames begin to go around the whole room..but it mostly came swirling in from the right side of the room. Chris brought one blade down on Shadow's right and the other on his left. Spinning Chris aimmed a downward kick for Shadow's head.  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 10:24 pm
User Image
Shadow moves his head to the side avoiding the kick. Before the two blade hit, Shadow quickly had to respond. He grabs one of his guns in his right arm and quickly deflects the blade away. But the impact cause him to stagger his right arm as it shook up his fractured bone. After defecting with the left side with his sword. Shadow quickly flips and aims a kick onto Chris's back before he passed by. Shadow then leaps back and turns to Chris with his right arm swinging and shaking on his side. "Damn it, I forgot about the fracture", he thought as he held his arm growling at Chris.

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 4:24 am
Chris took the kick..but it wasn't much of one..more of a defensive it seemed..he landed on his feet and turned again to Shadow.

"You shouldn't forget things like that."he said softly and turned facing Shadow again.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 6:11 pm
Shadow gives Chris a look as he quickly sheathes his sword and swtiches to his gun.. With in a flash, Shadow fires at him with bullets blazing through the room.
User Image  

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 5:41 pm
User Image

Locations: Plat Form | Moods: Surprised/Sad/Happy | Thoughts: .........

User Image Marie suddenly heard distant noises that seemed like a battle was going on. Something about the style of fighting seemed familiar to her. She didn't know why though. Her heart told her to watch, but her brain said otherwise. Slowly, she turned around facing the direction to where the noise was coming from. She looked around to see if this mysterious battle was around her, but saw nothing but the sky and other building tops. She followed her hearts will and continues from the tops. A few moments after her seeming, long journey from the building tops, she came across a rather large apartment complex that seemed to hold two beings inside its walls. She noticed a small construction platform, just wide enough to hold someone in, directly below the edge of the building she was on top of, a perfect place where she could see the fight take place. She quickly jumped down to it and held onto the railing of it tightly. Before her eyes she saw sparks from what seemed like gun powder. She tried to look harder through them to see who was firing them. Her eyes widened when they saw its wielder. She stepped back a little bit in shock, but somewhere deep inside of her soul, she was happy. She just couldn't show it to herself. She rubbed her eyes, to make sure she wasn't seeing things, but it was true. She was seeing the boy who saved from the explosion.

{Sorry, I've been offline so much, I've been in the hospital due to an injury}  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 3:58 am
Chris quickly joint his hand..making two wave of fire join around him. The bullets were melted if they were actually near there target. Chris sighed and waited for the bullets to eventually stop. When they did Chris jumping back..out of the fire..couldn't help but feel a new presence. He growled loudly.

"Another time Shadow."he said and with that he disappeared again..the two flamse he had hidden behind separated from its ball and flew at Shadow from both sides..a final little trick to say goodbye..of course.

Vincent stood below the girl he now knew was insid the building. Keeping himself hidden atleast for the moment. He had enough of these hunted..they where quite annoying..pestering beings.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games