Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Ice Rink Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:01 am
"I dunno." Damian shrugged as he looked over at her, still skating. "It's up to you, I gu - Whoa!" he yelped as he skated into someone. He tumbled forward until he hit the small walls that separated the ice from the carpet.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:06 am
User Image
Nikki
Changed
Nikki left for the graveyard.
[ exit to graveyard~]  

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:18 am
Lili blinked "M-Maybe we should just go back to my dorm. I don't want you getting seriously hurt." she mumbled and skated over to him. "Your so clumsy~"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:23 am
Damian sat up and looked around to apologize to the person he ran into, but no one besides Lili was there. Did she cheat again? He blinked and scratched his head in confusion until Lili came up to him and called him clumsy. "Quiet, you!" he laughed and grabbed her waist, pulling her down with him. "Oops, how clumsy of me~" he teased.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:39 am
Lili fell ontop of him "Oh my god. If we are gonna do it......." she trailed off her face now red. Knowing Damian he'd embarrass her by doing something that would normally be nice. But in front of others she would be embarrassed. Of course she was half-way joking, but they had done it once(and on her couch! DX ) so who knows!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:46 am
"Do it?" Damian blinked then burst out in laughter, even though there was a tiny blush on his face. "Why the heck would we do it here? Shoot, it's too cold for that!" he laughed some more. "But... If you want to..." he grinned and raised an eyebrow at her.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:51 am
"I would only do it in my dorm!" she exclaimed. Lili's face turned bright red, she quickly got off Damian and pulled the collar of her shirt up to cover her head. Her stomach was showing but she didn't care, she was so embarrassed.

(XD )  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:00 am
"Naughty, naughty girl!" he laughed again, this time tearing up from how much he was laughing.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:24 am
Lili kicked her leg's around. "Shut up!!"she wined then peered her eyes out form the top of her shirt, her face still bright red.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:33 am
"Relax, Lili! I'm not going to force you into anything. What, do I look like some perverted, sex-crazed dude?" he asked and made a funny face as he waited for an answer.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:39 am
Lili pulled her head out of her shirt, returning her clothes to normal. Lili thought a moment "You can be pervy.....and you clearly liked having sex" she started laughing.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:54 am
"Hey, that was my first time! Leave me be!" Damian huffed and crossed his arms, a small smirk forming on his lips. "And you must've liked it a lot if that's the only thing going on in your mind." he said and stuck his tongue out at her.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:01 am
Lili quickly turned away "Oh be quiet" she mumbled and stood up. "I'm gonna go back to the dorm. I'm getting kinda cold....." she muttered and got off the rink, taking off her skates and returning them. "You can stay here a little longer if you want. I'll be back at the dorm making hot chocolate." she smiled lightly. Ya she didn't wanna cut this date short, but she also didn't wanna get a cold. Or talk about their sex, that was kinda awkward.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:52 am
"Ok, I'll just check some parts of the school out. Find some nice places for another date." Damian smiled and stumbled over to a seat. As he took his skates off, he rolled his pants up and grimaced at the sight of all the bruises from falling so many times. There were so many bruises on his legs, nobody would be able to tell that he's white if they just saw his legs! He painfully got to his feet and walked off.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash