Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
Of Mavericks and Hunters. -OPEN AND ACCEPTING- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:44 pm
"When I woke up, Dozer was a book thicker than his brain with a title I'm sure he couldn't pronounce, and was bickering with Icarus about the book." Edge grunted, going into the kitchen.

"Did you eat anything at HQ?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:51 pm
"Only lunch, but I can make my meal tonight. I got all my work done before you woke up." Hal chuckled.
"I can cook tonight."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:52 pm
"Fine." Edge grunted, immediately leaving the kitchen.

"I can cook just fine too, ya knows. The dishes always come out just as the instructions say."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:56 pm
"Yeah, but you never add any signature touches." Hal told her, already looking though the pantry and fridge.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:27 pm
"You have said those two words numerous times now on the subject of cooking, but I have yet to understand it." Edge grunted angrily.

"If the 'signature touches', as you call them, were needed, they'd be in the instructions."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:30 pm
"If they were in the instructions, they would not be signature."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:32 pm
"Then they don't belong in there then, do they?" Edge grunted as she plopped down on the couch and turned on the TV.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:41 pm
Hal just rolled his eyes, already preparing his dinner.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:50 pm
"You know I'm right!" Edge flipped through the channels dully, finding much of late night television unexciting.
As she scrolled through the channels in a blaze, she suddenly stopped on a channel she hardly visited.

The Evening News.

"Sector R-21 suffered a massive black out today, but not in the means of electricity." The news woman reported, staring blankly at the camera and the viewers.

"Instead of losing power, residents of the sector lost conscious. Humans and Reploids alike blacked out early this morning as a Maverick created a large enough electro magnetic field, or EMF, to knock out everyone within the sector.

"We turn now to our on the scene reporter, Jeffery James, for the story."

Edge growled lowly as she watched the news, her eye getting a light twitch.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:52 pm
"Keeeeelleeeeeey~ What are you watching..?" Hal asked, hearing her growl.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:59 pm
"Bastards lying on the TV..." Edge replied, her growl growing louder as she watched the reporter cover the story of the fight that had gone down in the alley where Edge was found, the saw blades and pieces of her and Tango still around.

"What exactly happened here is still a mystery," Jeffery went on, also giving the camera and viewers a blank stare. "The Maverick Hunters are not sharing details of what went on, claiming too much information may end up hurting the case and ruin the chances of finding the Maverick responsible. But many of the locals here are questioning the Hunters' silence, claiming they're only withholding information to save themselves the shame of admitting defeat here."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:04 pm
"Oh?" Hal asked.
"What are they lying about..?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:07 pm
"That what happened today was nothing but the Hunters way of showing off, and the refusal to share information is to cover my a**..." She had to let go of the remote control, or else it would have broke as her hands clenched into fists.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:10 pm
Hal remained quiet in the back..  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:15 pm
"Can you believe these people?!" Edge barked, almost ready to destroy the television. If she had her armor, the TV would most likely have a saw blade in the screen by now.  
Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games