Welcome to Gaia! ::

Carl's Crew

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Carl's Crew. Where all followers/friends of Carl gather. Please join us in our campaign to have Carl rule the Gaia universe. 

Tags: Carl, Junk, Trunk, piehard, antlers 

Reply Junk in the Trunk (Main Discussion Forum)
So.. You have chosen to accept the antlers. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nobounce the 2nd

Dapper Dabbler

15,450 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:59 pm
burnt skittles!
nobounce the 2nd
burnt skittles!
nobounce the 2nd
burnt skittles!

Haha only joking I am a big fan of both actually (have to be a fan of coffee I live 30 minutes from Seattle haha)

seattle smattle, i say protest coffee ride it of this world

But it's so delicious! gonk

uggg starts to get nauseous

Mmmmmm Coffee c=

my stomach says GRRR to you GRRR indeed  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:22 pm
nobounce the 2nd

Well your stomachs GRRRing isn't going to make me like coffee any less haha.  

burnt skittles!
Crew

nobounce the 2nd

Dapper Dabbler

15,450 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:28 pm
burnt skittles!
nobounce the 2nd

well good because if it did that would be highly odd  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:48 pm
nobounce the 2nd
burnt skittles!
nobounce the 2nd

well good because if it did that would be highly odd

Yes, yes it would.  

burnt skittles!
Crew

Lady March Hare

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:53 pm
...I joined this guild, made my way to this thread, opened up a reply box... and then promptly closed out of Firefox and went for a muffin. Curse you, tasty muffin and your distracting powers!

*ahem* Hello, everyone! I'm March. I'm 22, a college grad, and currently using my shiny new degree to pursue my secret-lifelong career of being a bum. I... er... am easily distracted. >_>;;; Fun fact. Anyway, nice to meet you, guild! *clings*

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:18 am
Lady March Hare
...I joined this guild, made my way to this thread, opened up a reply box... and then promptly closed out of Firefox and went for a muffin. Curse you, tasty muffin and your distracting powers!

*ahem* Hello, everyone! I'm March. I'm 22, a college grad, and currently using my shiny new degree to pursue my secret-lifelong career of being a bum. I... er... am easily distracted. >_>;;; Fun fact. Anyway, nice to meet you, guild! *clings*

It is GREAT to meet you! What was your major? biggrin Mmmm....I had the greatest blueberry muffin I'd had in YEARS, just the other day! Do you have Mimi's Cafe wherever you are? Hey, what country/state are you in? Hello, I'm in California! Ooh, but if you have Mimi's cafe, and you go in and get something that comes with a muffin, or just get a muffin, try the blueberry if you like them, cuz wow. It was almost like...angel food cake cept lighter, with lots of delicious muffins! I mean blueberries! Yesssss. It was good.

wren152

Lady March Hare

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:05 pm
wren152
It is GREAT to meet you! What was your major? biggrin Mmmm....I had the greatest blueberry muffin I'd had in YEARS, just the other day! Do you have Mimi's Cafe wherever you are? Hey, what country/state are you in? Hello, I'm in California! Ooh, but if you have Mimi's cafe, and you go in and get something that comes with a muffin, or just get a muffin, try the blueberry if you like them, cuz wow. It was almost like...angel food cake cept lighter, with lots of delicious muffins! I mean blueberries! Yesssss. It was good.

Haha, nice to meet you too! ^_^ I majored in Criminology and Art History... so... yeah. XD Oh, I went to Mimi's for the first time just a few days ago! The food was delicious, and they did in fact serve my dad a muffin! I did the only right thing and stole it from him. It was delicious! I don't think it was blueberry, but it was delicious. <3  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:29 am
wren152

Whaa?!?! Those sound like the bestest blueberry muffins EVA. I wish I had one of those cafe's nearby my house crying  

Soulless Muffinz

7,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200

Alarias
Vice Captain

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:46 am
Damn. Now I want muffins too crying

Welcome everyone! ^_^ *waves*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:55 am
Lady March Hare

Haha, nice to meet you too! ^_^ I majored in Criminology and Art History... so... yeah. XD Oh, I went to Mimi's for the first time just a few days ago! The food was delicious, and they did in fact serve my dad a muffin! I did the only right thing and stole it from him. It was delicious! I don't think it was blueberry, but it was delicious. <3

surprised Criminology and Art History....you could solve cases of art theft! blaugh
Ooooh, really?? Yaaaaaaaay!! Muffin celebration! Haha, yes, the poor muffin needed to be liberated! Bwahahaha!

Soulless Muffinz
Whaa?!?! Those sound like the bestest blueberry muffins EVA. I wish I had one of those cafe's nearby my house crying

Oooh, don't worry, there's lots of great muffins in this world! And now you know, if you ever see a Mimi's, you can say 'THEY HAVE MUFFINS GO GO GO!!!' and get a muffin!

They also have ceylon tea, when I love and have trouble finding. xd Is soooo goooooooood.

wren152

wren152

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:56 am
Alarias

The muffins want you, too. wink

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:59 am
wren152
Alarias

The muffins want you, too. wink

Oh my redface  

Alarias
Vice Captain

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

wren152

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:37 pm
I have to pooooooooooooooooooooo! *skips away to the toilet*

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:04 pm
wren152

surprised Criminology and Art History....you could solve cases of art theft! blaugh
Ooooh, really?? Yaaaaaaaay!! Muffin celebration! Haha, yes, the poor muffin needed to be liberated! Bwahahaha!

Ahah, yup; eventually, that's the plan. XD THAT THEY DO!  

Lady March Hare

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points

Soulless Muffinz

7,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:07 pm
wren152

Oooh, don't worry, there's lots of great muffins in this world! And now you know, if you ever see a Mimi's, you can say 'THEY HAVE MUFFINS GO GO GO!!!' and get a muffin!

They also have ceylon tea, when I love and have trouble finding. xd Is soooo goooooooood.

Hahah I'll keep on the look out. The last cafe I went to, I bought a banana nut bread muffin and a blueberry muffin. I almost choked, they were so...thick feeling. I must find the perfect muffin. XD  
Junk in the Trunk (Main Discussion Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games