Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The crystal dragon (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Runway Frequent Contestant 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:33 pm

Neon licks his hand and shrinks down some more before climbing up his leg and int his lap next to Sonia's head. SHe knew DSonina was having a baby and could tell that Noto would be so happy when it was born.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:24 am

Hito was still in the village looking for the perfect time to strike at his brother and the dragon and decided he would strike tonight.
Noto was so happy that hi baby would come soon and that made him smile even more.

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:07 am

Sonia wakes up a bit later and started on dinner with Noto. She smiles as they cook and couldn't be happier
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:10 am

Hito creeped closer and closer to the house and wait till Sonia turned her back in order to make his move.
Noto was still in the room sleep while Sonia cooked.

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:44 am

Once dinner was ready Sonia turns off the stove and turs around seeing Hito behind her. She sreams and struggles as she was knocked out and taken away from Noto her stomach showing that she was prgnant but Hito pablytought she gained weight or something.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:03 pm

Hito picked her up and carried her away and said "Damn this girl has gotten heavy." he said as he placed her in a cart and rode away fast.
Noto awoke to the smell of food and walked in the living room to see the food set but no Sonia he then saw a note on the table that said

"I have Sonia Old man if you want her back bring Noto and the dragon and she won't be hurt."

Noto crumbled the note and tore into the room knocking everything over looking for his sword and clothing. "Damn it I'm going to kill him."

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:29 pm

Neon follows Noto and finds Hito's scent with Atlas's help. Atlas follows the scent and once they found Hito, Atlas growls. SHe was completely white in the muzzle now and wanted to protect the baby, sonia and the rest of her family. Neon growls at Hito and was about ready to charge out of the bushes and attack him. Sonia was tied up and gagged with a scared look on her face. SHe wasworried that Hito would kill her and the baby.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:05 pm

Not looked at his brother and said "Let her go now!"
Hito smirked and said "Give me the Dragon and you can have this girl back." He put the sword to her gag rag and cut it off so she could speak.

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:30 pm

Sonia then said "Don't do it Noto." and even though she was tied up she managed to stand and her the baby kicked she winces some as the baby kicks as it had been really active lately. Atlas then growls at Hito but didn't bare her fangs. SHe then approaches him and sits in front of him and stops growling but whimpers as she looks up at him giving him a sad look. She rarely ever gave anyone this look. It only meant that she loved him and Noto and hated to see them fight. She then lays down and you could see just how white in the face she was.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:20 am

Hito looked directly into her eyes and said "I don't know why your doing that...That face no longer works for me" he then stared at his brother and spoke "So what's it going to be? This girls life or your dragons and yours?"
Noto was shaking with anger as he looked at his brother in disbelief and didn't know what his brother's problem was. "HITO CAN'T YOU SEE SHE CARRYING MY CHILD OUR OUR NIECE OR NEPHEW AND YOUR WILLING TO KILL THEM BOTH OVER A DRAGON!"
Hito then looked at Sonia and felt her stomach and his face then turn pale and a look of shock engulfed his face. "That can't be true?" the baby had kicked his hand as he placed it on her stomach.

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:33 pm

Sonia flinches as he puts his hand on her stomach and was shaking scared of what he would do. She was so scared. SHe rarely ever got scared. Atlas then comes a bit closer and licks Hito's hand and whimpers saying "please stop this. I dont want to lose you sweety." She then looks down and a tear fell from her eyes.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:55 am

Hito clenched his fist and turned his back to everyone "Take her away Noto..." He then went further into the cave and stopped speaking. Noto ran over to Sonia and cut off her bondage and kissed her "Are you alright baby?" he asked her.

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:12 am

Sonia hugs him and said "Yes. I'm jsut a bit scared." SHe then started to calm down once she was in Noto's arms and Neon comes over and nudges Sia trying to help. "I'm okay Neon." SHe said giving her a hug.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:58 am

Noto felt on her stomach and felt the baby kick him lightly. He sighed with releif that his baby was ok and that he didn't have to worry about it. He then kissed Sonia and crried her out of the cave and walked home.

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:32 am

Sonia wraps arms around him and kisses him back. Once they were home Sonia hugs Noto and said "Thank you Noto for saving me and our child." She then kisses him and lays her head on his lap.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff