Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Class] Mad Science 101 - HW on Page 22! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:00 pm
_Israfel _Attacking _Roch_! Go robot go!
HP: 1
Robot's Weapon: Lifter
Damage Delt: 1

While a shake of his head the siren gave Roch's arm a pat. "It's alright. And-" He looked at his robot halfheartedly try to lift with all it's little robot heart. "For the fact we might end up making death machines, tough call. I'd ask Christof to be honest. He's pretty good at this sort of thing. I think it's like..his species gift or whatever. Igors are-" A look at the patchwork instructor, "unique."

Ice Queen

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:06 pm
iStoleYurVamps
_Roch_Attacking _Israfel _! Go robot go!
Robot's Weapon: bludgeon
Damage Delt: 8

"I will," Roch said. "Yeah, he made that cannon from Riley's booth, right? It was awesome! I gotta admit, she's always got the coolest stuff at her booths, I'm almost worried about what my club's gonna do as a booth when we get the chance. Probably toss together a stage or something," he said, shrugging.  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Ice Queen rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:07 pm
Ice Queen
iStoleYurVamps
_Roch_Attacking _Israfel _! Go robot go!
Robot's Weapon: bludgeon
Damage Delt: 10

"I will," Roch said. "Yeah, he made that cannon from Riley's booth, right? It was awesome! I gotta admit, she's always got the coolest stuff at her booths, I'm almost worried about what my club's gonna do as a booth when we get the chance. Probably toss together a stage or something," he said, shrugging.

((Forgot to roll--_-- *derp*))  
bobaTJ rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:12 pm
Taryn Attacking Damien! Go robot go!
HP: 2
Robot's Weapon: Rammer
Damage Delt: 2
...oh well now he was just insulting her. ... ... but it was a pretty nice gesture. Trying to get one hit in with her whirring, wounded ball-bot she desperately wheeled it around and tried to ram the bigger bot one more time. To her delight, it nicked the other bot with a side of nails. Aha!

[[ ... if it makes Demi feel better, Taryn is Roch's friend and thus on his side...? > A>;
**edit: AHAHAHA DAMAGE. <3 ]]

Bloodlust Dante

bobaTJ

Naked Satan rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

Naked Satan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:13 pm
Raziel Attacking Bul! Go robot go!
HP: 9
Robot's Weapon: Flipper
Damage Delt: 3

Raising a single eyebrow at the bots as they both managed to fail miserably at even touching each other, Raziel had to try to stifle a giggle. Even though both of their bots seemed to be made alright, neither one seemed to function well enough to do anything to the other. Bul made another attempt at attacking his bot, but again his robot missed.

Raziel was polite enough to wait until after Bul got out of the ring to attack again. This time instead of waiting on the other bot to reach his, Raziel tried a more aggressive tactic. He drove his bot towards Bul's and once the fork was under the other bot mashed the button to try and flip it.

SUCCESS!! He had managed to flip Bul's bot. He was ecstatic, though he probably shouldn't celebrate so early on.

King Inversitle

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:20 pm
Derp... I didn't put in the dice.  

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
LP rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:21 pm
Willow Attacking Levi! Go robot go!
HP: 5
Robot's Weapon: Bludgeon

Willow smiled as Levi's robot actually did something. "Ahhh apparently staring at it works." She giggled as she stooped down to get a better view. Her tail flickered as she watched them, "I wonder if they could draw." She chuckled at the idea.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:21 pm
As his robot was beaten once more, the siren gave a small sigh. "Rest in Pieces good mechanical construct, you fought bravely." The dead robot replied only with s crackly and a few sparks...slowly however a light smoke rose up. Giving a Roch a bit of a shrug, the siren raised his hand. "Hey Christof, I think mine might be ready to catch fire."

He didn't seem to care that it might be ready to burn anything. "I think the gym has a stage. I'm sure you can ask Arel in the office."  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Kaiyumi rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:24 pm
Xiu Attacking Lizzy! Go robot go!
Damage Delt: 0

Fear not, fail-bot! Derp-bot was perfectly fine! ...Or at least, it might have been fine. It was hard to tell whether Xiu's robot's staggering was because of the damage it had sustained, or because...well, because it was derp-bot. Whatever the case, it wobbled along unevenly for a while, making noises that sounded like pieces had come loose and were rattling about.

Was it...was it making really deformed heart-shaped circles around the fail-bot?

"..."

S a l l y S h e e p rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:47 pm
Colette Attacking Mot! Go robot go!
HP: 3 - 2 = 1

The smile of success on her face turned into a grimace. Colette's bot had bits hanging off and could barely move. The end was nigh.

Urging the bot on, Colette gave what she feared was one of the last cheers for the poor robot. "We're so close -- you can do it. I belieeeve." The bot answered with a pathetic inch forward and swinging miss.

Drifter Jet Enduro

S a l l y S h e e p

Bittiface rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:52 pm
Mot Attacks Collette! Go robot go!

Mot held his breath until Collete's bot missed, exhaling as if he hadn't breathed in hours. What luck! He knew his bot was hanging by a thread. They were hit for hit. Mot gritted his teeth in anticipation, watching his pathetic robot teeter along, failing to get a hit in. "Oh Come ooooon!"

S a l l y S h e e p

Scyerline rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:58 pm
Bea Attacking Hel! Go robot go!
HP: 7

Bea felt a rush of excitement. The other ghoul's robot failed to attack Bea's robot. Her robot, however, managed to do another blow at the flipper, ramming it in the front side. The little pieces falling off it made her pity the poor thing. Then she took a look at her own little pathetic robot and it, too, was dropping pieces.

She began to swear beads, worried that it might fall apart.
Lucyal

Scyerline

Shameless Gawker

Enoh Love rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:00 pm
(( Hi I'm a proxy for Huni with permission I promise ))

Maritess Attacks Nahm! Go robot go!
HP: 3

Prolixity

Tess felt mortified. Yes, this was a class and passing or failing might depend on her victory. But she didn't want to be a cheater! "U-um, even if it was in the rules, it wasn't proper of me. Any of me," she glared at the pair of legs innocently swaying their hips beside her.

Her own robot, having lost its momentum and seemingly all desire to ram into its opponent pretty much just sat there. Like the pile of junk it was.

Eight rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:02 pm
Lizzy Attacking Xiu! Go robot go!
HP: 7
Robot's Weapon: Bludgeon
Damage Delt: 4

Lizzy's fail-bot seemed relieved that the other robot wasn't hurt, crawling forward slowly to embrace the derp-bot in its... Uh, one metal rod arm. This time, it lowered the metal rod down slowly to avoid damaging the derp-bot any further, giving it a sort of half-hug, half-pat. Then, it too started to move in not-quite circles...

... That looked like mishapped hearts.

With their dance of true friendship and love, fail-bot turned around to give derp-bot another "hug"; however, it missed (like a true fail-bot), the metal rod dipping to the ground, quickly becoming a tripping hazard... And thus tripping derp-bot.

"..." Lizzy had no words to describe the scene unfolding in front of her. And she stared for a long while before finally speaking, "Robot love squad?"

[Permission from Kai to trip her robot! Proxying for Dragain with permission as well!]

Kaiyumi

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:09 pm
"Yeah, but would they let us use the entire gym?" Roch asked logically. "I mean I'm pretty sure we could toss together a few different sets, I've got a bass and a drummer, plus there's the ghouls..." he frowned, thinking for a moment.

"Hell, can't hurt to ask," he decided. "But we ain't the biggest club around--I run the Fright Music Club," he added, just in case Israfel didn't know.  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff