Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Breaking Point - A TV Lover's Worst Nightmare Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:20 pm
"Because you're a pervert." Abagail snapped, stomping her foot down on his.

"Now knock your s**t off!"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:26 pm
Steel-Toed boots kept Alan's toes safe as his hands went underneath her top.
"It's not polite to try to hurt others~" he cooed, fondling her once again, lowering his head right by hers, now whispering into her ear again.
"I'm beginning to think you like this.." he whispered as his hands began going underneath the bra.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:33 pm
"Stop touching me." Abagail growled lowly, fidgeting uncomfortable as Alan started to fondle her again, and her foot hurt from trying to stop on his boot.

Just like in the study, her mind and body started to argue. The body liked the touches, the whispers, the physical attention she longed for, and the heart was going mad with the attention she died to have all her life.
Meanwhile, the mind was fighting and arguing about how this was against her will, Alan was a creep and a molester, and the other two needed to think straight for once.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:36 pm
Alan just chuckled, continuing as he still guided her down the hallway.
He did this in both want to keep moving, and to see how far she could go like this.
His right hand, while the left remained on her breasts, fondling away, was slowly making its way downward..

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:51 am
Abagail gave a low growl at Alan's chuckle. So he enjoyed making her uncomfortable? Was that all this was about? It wasn't pervertedness (not entirely anyway). It was making her squirm..

"Why you..." She growled, trying to twist and turn so she could face him again. She abruptly stopped though when she felt his right hand start to creep down.

"W-What the Hell are you doing?" She stammered, squirming even more as the blush on her face intensified, and she now felt more uncomfortable than angry. "What the ******** are you doing? Stop touching me!"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:56 am
The way he was holding her, his arms between hers, there was no real way for her to turn around.
"I'm just helping you feel better." Alan replied, his hand now at her skirt. He then proceed to go under the skirt.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:00 am
"This doesn't make me feel better!" Abagail whimpered as she stopped walking, and squeezed her arms and legs in as tight and as close as they could.

"Stop touching me." She tried to wiggle her way out and away from, moving slowly as she focused more on keeping her limbs closed.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:02 am
"It will soon~" Alan chimed, his left hand still fondling her breasts while his right hand was slowly moving between her legs.

"All in a matter of time."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:11 am
"No..." Abagail whimpered softly, squeezing her legs even tighter as she felt Alan's hand creep in further.

"Stop it." She whined as her eyes started to burn again with tears. "Please, I don't want this." The tears started to slide down her face and fall from her jaw, hitting the ground or spots on Alan's arms.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:16 am
Immediately, Alan stopped fondling her. His right hand, between her legs retraced, his left hand, on her breasts, following soon after.
He looked down at her with somber eyes before giving a sigh.
"..Come now. Let's get on with that tour." he finally said, now next to her, his hand on her shoulder as he guided her through the halls.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:23 am
As Alan pulled himself away, Abagail remained as still as possible, only giving a slight shudder when his hands were finally off of her. She kept her head, not wanting to look at him, or anyone, or anything.
For once, all she wanted was to be alone.

When Alan grabbed her shoulder, she immediately flinched back and away from him. She gave a slight shudder again, keeping herself away from him.
"I don't want the tour..." She muttered under her breath, still unable to look up.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:29 am
"Nothing else is going to happen, Abagail, and this tour is needed, in case you lose that map." Alan replied, looking down at her.

He then gently placed his hand back on her shoulder.
"...How about this..? We postpone the tour for tomorrow, seeing as there's something you're probably wanting to do." he finally said after awhile.

"...When was the last time you bathed..?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:39 am
Nothing else is going to happen. Yeah right. Abagail thought bitterly. This guy was starting to prove to be nothing but one thing leading to another perverted, sick, molesting thing.

When Alan grabbed her shoulder again, she flinched back. She didn't want to be touched, and not just by him (although if she had to be touched, she wanted him to be the last person to do so). "Stop touching me." She growled lowly, glaring into the floor. "I don't want your damn tour and I don't you to ever touch me again." She ignored his question, despite how nice a hot bath (or shower) sounded at the moment. She thought back on the answer, even though she didn't plan on giving it to him. And she knew it had been at least five days, at least. She knew it was the morning she had been taken, but she had spent most of her time being transported asleep and drugged up. And God only knew how many days passed while she sat in storage, in a cramped cage, until they moved her and the others into a van for auction night, where she had to be bought by this creep.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:46 am
"Well, I know where you're going." Alan chuckled, suddenly picking her up again, bridal style, and walking down the hallway, whistling.

After about five minutes, they walked into a new room, one which had two doors inside, just like the changing room. He then set her down and turned her around so her back was facing him.

"You'll thank me later." he chuckled as he took the key out of his pocket.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:52 am
Abagail let out a low groan as she was carried away. So much for not being touched.. To continue her avoidance of him, she looked out ahead of them and stared the moving floor.

When they entered the new room, she looked around with a dull stare. She was guessing it was a shower room, since the subject on his mind seemed to be her cleanliness.

"I'll never thank you." She growled lowly at him, finally looking back only to give a hateful glare.

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games