Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
The [Original] Alpha's. {OPEN Slowly Moving :)} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:14 am
Colorless looked down at Zarex.
"...He's actually kind of cute when asleep..." he said as he walked over to him.

He then lowered down and picked him up from the back of his shirt.
"Anyone wanting to sleep, follow me. Those who want to meet a few of the other Barons, go with Watchful." he told everyone as he began walking towards the back, carrying Zarex behind him.

"...."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:12 am
Crash smiled brightly at Jack and Sen, hopeful that his future won't be filled with abuse. He stumbled up from beneath the table and started following Zarex when the wolf suddenly stopped. Luckily, Crash's pillow stopped him from running into Zarex. He patted his pillow as if praising it for doing its job when out of the corner of his eye he saw Zarex fall. He jumped and landed underneath the wolf, his pillow's cushioning both his and Zarex's fall. Getting back up was a different matter, that was until Colorless picked up the older boy off of him. He got up and noticed how the man was holding his friend. "That looks quite painful..." he mumbled to himself. He caught up and started half piggy backing the sleeping wolf though he wouldn't be able to without the man's help. "Um... Thank you, mister. The food was really good and for providing us beds to sleep in," he said to Colorless after he situated Zarex comfortably on his back though the older boy's feet were still dragging behind them.  

Sielent

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:27 am
((*yawns* Stupid kids...))

"Eh, I better report to Red about the mission.." Jack grumbled as he got up from his chair, groaning and stretching out once he was up.
"Zahzi... Brad..." He finished off by stretching out his chest and pinching his shoulder blades together, getting a few light pops. "Coming or do I get to swim with the sharks alone?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:28 am
Colorless looked to Crash before silently nodding as he continued walking.

Both Brad and Zahzi gave a sigh as they stood as well.

"Yeah, we're coming."

"Think we need Kevlar this time?" Zahzi asked, raising an eyebrow.
"Quite sure he wants me dead even more since I work in the Blue Branch..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:58 am
Sen watched as Zarex fell, crushing Crash when he did. "You think that's cute...?" He frowned slightly as he watched the two pick the wolf up and carry him away. "Don't hurt yourself Crash." He advised as he followed beside the two with a yawn.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:17 pm
Flint, Dania, and Amaya all got to their feet.

"Sleep would be good," Flint said as he followed colorless.

"I want to go with Watchful," Amaya announced.

Flint raised an eyebrow at her.

"I'll be fine. I'm not tired I slept on the way here," she said.

Flint shrugged, too tired to really care and continued to follow colorless.

Dania was right behind Flint.  

cptflint

Sielent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:45 pm
Crash smiled at Sen. "I may be small but I'm not exactly fragile," he said laughing quietly as he thought of all the times he's fallen, been crushed by, or crashed into things and people alike. "Yep, definitely not fragile," he said to himself, concluding his thoughts.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:30 pm
((Time skip anyone? I'm assuming everyone either heads to sleep or talks to a Baron for a few moments, then heads to sleep. I hope no one minds. Also I like to take this moment to apologize for my less post well below par.))

When Zarex woke up several hours later he only had one thought on his mind. 'Where the ******** am I?' Him passing out made him miss the last parts of the night and also caused him to forget pieces of the evening; however as the boy sat up and the colors of the room flew into the cones of his eyes, he finally realized he was in a bed.

Bump.

A bunk-bed. The boy hit his head on the top of the bed and then he laid back down on the bed. Zarex placed his hands on his head and began to feel his forehead. He sighed, slide off the bed then stood up. He took a few moments to stretch and noticed Crash asleep upon the top bunk. Zarex decided better not to wake the clumsy kid and headed out of the room. Zarex walked down a hallway and despite the fact that he did not know where he was or where he was going he found the front of restaurant, which was still empty. Zarex saat down and then placed his feet on the table. Waiting.

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:46 am
"Well. You woke up rather quickly."

Colorless stared at the back of Zarex's head, not ten feet away from him.
"A nightmare perhaps..?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:45 pm
Amaya watched Zarex leave from the top bunk she had claimed. She'd been up all night, "watching" people's dreams as they slept. It was one of the few times when being stuck in a room full of people didn't bother her and the dreams were usually fairly entertaining... usually...

Dania woke up next, siting up in the bunk below Amaya and began to fuss with her wings. She began the painfully slow, irritating chore of straighting out all the feathers one at a time.

Amaya soon climbed out of her bunk to help Dania with her wings.

Flint was still sleeping like a rock.  

cptflint

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:06 pm
Sen, unlike most others, hadn't claimed a bunk directly. He was currently sleeping under a bottom bunk, having taken the pillow and blankets from another bunk to make himself comfortable. It was nice and dark there, and chances were no one would think to look for him there. So he slept soundly, just laying under his bunk when he woke up. He heard movement from a few of the other bunks after a while, poking his head out to see people were getting up.

When he saw Zarex was gone he crawled out from his hiding spot, quietly leaving the room to look for him. Only to get lost the moment he stepped outside. "Damn it...." He hissed, frowning slightly as he tried to find the wolf's scent so he could get on the right path.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:07 pm
"Well that didn't go to bed." Jack nodded his head, giving a thoughtful look as he and the others who followed Watchful walked out of a conference room.
"For once, Daddy Dearest didn't scream at us for being a bunch of non-Red idiots."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:25 pm
"Yeah...But it's a good thing I was wearing Kevlar..." Zahzi groaned, rubbing his chest, where there was a dent from a ******** a*****e...."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:32 am
Unlike most of the others, Crash was deep in his dreams. He kept tossing and turning on the top bed, a groan or a grunt occasionally slipping out. He had all three pillows held tightly in his small arms. "No... No more..." he said in his sleep, "NO! MY PILLOWS!" He jerked up, hitting his head on the ceiling then proceeding to fall to the floor from the top bunk. He groaned in pain. "Wh-where am I?" he asked Amaya and Dania, trying to remember what happened before he had fallen asleep.  

Sielent

cptflint

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:09 am
"A barracks apparently," Dania grunted as she twisted her sore back a bit, trying to work out the damage the bed had done to her back now that they were done with her wings. "Feels like a dam barracks..." she grumbled.

"You.. sorta dragged Zarex in here last night after he passed out," Amaya added. "Zarex is down the hall in the restaurant Sen!" Amaya yelled hoping Sen was still within shouting distance.

"So loud..." Flint grunted as the yelling woke him up. He sat up and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. "Someone dying?"  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff