Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Coffee Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:31 pm
Vatanee smiled. Nice to meet you too. She said while shaking his hand So, do you go to school here? She asked gesturing to the school not to far down the street.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:46 am
"Ya i just got here today and i haven't met anyone really."Shiro said as he ran his hand thru his hair so it wouldn't be in his face."What about you do you go to school here?"The blue haired dragon half breed said smiling at her."AHhah ah!"Shiro jumped a bit when he heard Wisp shriek."Oh sorry Wisp, He's new here too."He said slightly shocked that Wisp even heard him specially when he has something sweet.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Delicate Rose Bud

Excitable Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:45 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~Juliet Rosen~
Juliet smiled at the man infront of her. "Sure, what kind of coffe would you like?" she asked, moving infront of the coffe machine.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:14 pm
Vatanee nodded Yeah, I've only been here since yesterday though. And I have to say this is probably going to be the most interesting school I've ever been to. She said before taking a drink of her cappacino then looked at it with a smile. I'm pretty sure I'm not going to be sleeping at all tonight, this is my third cappacino today. She said with a small laugh.  

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:22 pm
"Wow that's a lot of coffee."Shiro said while fiddling with his goggles."Why would this one be the most interesting?"He asked as he was still trying to get his goggles to sit strait.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:46 pm
Its not everyday you meet someone with a pet dragon. I didn't even think it was possibe till now. So it makes me wonder what else I'll discover while I'm here. Vatanee explained with a small smile.  

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:31 pm
"Oh right.I forget but from where I'm from it's quiet normal to see them."He said remembering his mothers.Wisp jumped up on his shoulder yawning.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:52 pm
She looked at Wisp and smiled. How long have you had him? Vatanee asked curiously then took a drink and finished off her coffee. She debated about getting another one but decided against it quickly.  

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:11 am
"I got him around fourteen,fifteen maybe,so ruffly around four years but before he became mine i used to play with him and the other dragon's in there field.So I've known him about six going on seven years."He said with a smile as he took the seat in front of the girl while Wisp went to sleep on his shoulder."He's very well behaved but he has his moments sometimes."Shiro said looking over at his dragon fondly as he slept letting out soft growls.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:38 pm
That's really cool. Well, you have quite the little companion. She said playing with straw from her now empty cappacino. She got up quickly and threw it away then came back and sat down again.  

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:21 pm
"Ya he's great and a lot of the time he like's to act as a guard dog even though i can take care of myself but there has been a few time's were i was glade he was there."Shiro said fondly as he thought about how Wisp was always there for him.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:38 pm
Vatanee nodded and smiled. Its good to have someone or even something to watch your back and protect you every now and then. She said remembering her best friend she was always with and looked out for before she started moving away all the time.  

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:24 pm
Shiro sat there and thought about it."Ya it is."He said with a grin while Wisp yawned and rolled over.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:15 pm
Vatanee swithed posions in her chair slightly. So what made you decide to go to school here? She asked. Or were you forced to move here like I was? Is what she thought at the same time but shook her head realizing that not all people were forced to do things.  

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:41 pm
"I lived on an island before,it was really big but i just felt like i need to get off of it for awhile and what better way then to got to high school."Shiro said strumming his fingers on the table.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games