Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Fairground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:15 pm
User Image
Anna White

Anna cringed, annoyed with the fact she'd let her thoughts roam free. 'You.' she thought to him, turning away. She took her glasses off and cleaned them; a nervous habit of hers. 'You.' She said aloud this time.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:11 pm
User Image

Kyotetsu blinked constantly. He checked his ears in case he must have heard wrong. "Um, I'm sorry. Run that by me again?" I could have sworn Anna just said that she liked me...  

Quelynn Erindyl

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:32 pm
User Image
Anna White

'I like you, Kyotetsu.' She whispered, nervously fiddling with her dress. She looked to the floor, ashamed of her feelings and completely expecting the feeling to not be mutual. She shuffled from one foot to the other, gazing at his eyes.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:57 pm
User Image

Kyotetsu flushed pinkly, sinking his gaze to the ground. "I-I don't know what to say. I can't really say no to liking you back but...why do you like me?" The question just fluttered to his mind when Anna confessed like that. "I'm not doubting you or anything but, I can't find anything about me that's actually there to like."  

Quelynn Erindyl

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:42 am
User Image
Anna White

'You're the first person to be nice to me in a long, long time.' she explained, her hands behind her back. 'And you interest me. Not like that crazy blue hair guy who wants to cut you open, but I'm interested in who you are.' She smiled, looking to the ground also.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:52 pm
User Image

"For who I am?" He asked, and then his telekinesis went off the charts when he turned deep red, showing a picture to Anna's mind. It was when he was seven and Marionette was just born. His mother and father paid attention to her and just left Kyotetsu to himself, not even supporting him and his violin lessons. Kyotetsu was thinking this himself, but he didn't realize that he sent the image to Anna.  

Quelynn Erindyl

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:00 pm
User Image
Anna White

Anna's face went serious. 'Um.. yeah.' she stuttered, making sense of the scene. She thought back to a time when her father had a girlfriend, and she was in the exact same position - alone, with no one but her instrument to comfort her. She sighed and hugged him. Being 4" shorter than him, she dug her head into his chest.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:28 am
User Image

Kyotetsu blushed an eerie red, hugging Anna back. "I, uh..." he stuttered, looking down at Anna. "I feel a weird tingling in my heart...and I think I like it..." He blushed more, brushing his lips on her forehead.  

Quelynn Erindyl

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:35 am
User Image
Anna White

Anna's eyes went wide. 'I-I'm tired.' she said, making excuses to leave. She backed away slowly, reluctant to go but eager to get away from the embarrassment. She ducked behind a stall and made Kyotetsu see her leave, using her powers. Secretly staring at him, she smiled and hugged herself with joy before actually leaving.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:39 am
User Image

Kyotetsu blinked subconsciously, watching Anna go. He just waved back, smiling a bit too cutely for his own taste, and walked the other direction. His brain cells connected to Anna's while he walked away. I'll catch you later. Hugs and kisses? If that's what people who go out do nowadays...  

Quelynn Erindyl

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:15 pm
Ryujin Imoya

after We had left the restaurant. i had asked for directions to the Opera house but we couldnt find it. instead we found our selves at the fair grounds .I laughed "well it aint the Opera but still nice . " i looked around at the stales an the people hawking there wears .i saw the faries wheel.an my eyes light up"Woo...let go on that thing"I pointed at it i saw people getting on it .friends,lovers ....mothers an with childern"it seems like fun"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:40 pm
selenia50150
Ryujin Imoya

after We had left the restaurant. i had asked for directions to the Opera house but we couldnt find it. instead we found our selves at the fair grounds .I laughed "well it aint the Opera but still nice . " i looked around at the stales an the people hawking there wears .i saw the faries wheel.an my eyes light up"Woo...let go on that thing"I pointed at it i saw people getting on it .friends,lovers ....mothers an with childern"it seems like fun"

looks at it- If you want to then what are we waiting for. -grabs her hand and runs toward the Ferris wheel-  

Haruo Hasegawa

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:35 pm
Ryujin Imoya

i smiled "well,then let get going " i hardly realized that Ryujin had taken my hand as i was being propelled thru the crowed fair grounds.i laughed keeping up easily.i had noticed other staring at us what we must have looked like to them,we made our way over to the Ferris wheel.passing stale cooking food an offering drink.other stalls offering other mini games. shooting hoops, knocking over bottles . or even shooting the duck that came out in rows.as the evening grew on the lights in the fair grounds came on.there was even a game of shooting hoops for teddy bears.i watched as it all went around me .hearing the cries of joy over wining or the grumbles of losing. light's going off an sound as well.we finally reach the wheel, there was a line we had to wait . the moon came out while we waited it was bright an full an shining it iridescent light .i had finally realized we were still holding hands.i blush yet i really didn't make a move to free my hand from it captor.instead i made mention of things ."This is a really long line huh." i smiled then looked away back to the Ferris wheel"The lights, on the Ferris wheel very pretty against the night sky . aren't they?" I asked curiously i cleared my throat then . as the line moved up watching a couple get on the wheel as it began turning again.i looked over at Ryujin who was looking at me with a curious expression.i looked at him in the eyes for a moment then looked away then began to laugh softly .  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:34 am
when the moon came out the light from it made his skin glow slightly he smiles and looks at her.- yeah its beautiful.... so are you. - looks at her questioningly. - You know this is my first date. I think its kinda fun. -he smiles brilliantly when she begins to laugh. ( Its a cute laugh)  

Haruo Hasegawa

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:51 pm
Ryujin Imoya

i looked at the glow that came off of his skin with the moonlight shining down on it .i blushed deeply "T-thank you " I widen my eyes when i heard Ryujin an then looked away ."I....i ...i didnt ...think this was a date " i stuttered a bit i didnt think this would turn into a Date .but the more i thought about it .i kinda liked the Idea "Well,then why didnt you"I paused "why didn't you just ask me out .in the first place" I smiled back at him "I mean i did enjoy, our banter ."I shook my head smiling" i guess,this is a date ." tiling my head to the side slightly .then we when it was our turn to get on the wheel the helped me into the basket seat an then watched Ryujin hope into the seat next to me .the closed the Bar down over us .i smiled an sat closer to him shoulder to shoulder . an as the wheel lurched forward an the music began to play as the wheel went around.i looked up at him then put my head on his shoulder.smiling.As we got to the top the wheel stop an i looked down it seemed like the whole world was displayed below us.with all the shimmering lights of the city blew."so pretty....." i looked at him then  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games