Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Private Role Play Area
Artificial War Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cptflint

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:36 am
"Alright... so... Girl in question, the presidents daughter," he started as he started the vehicle and began driving towards the edge of town. "Joins military after fighting with dad who's still not ok with the whole idea, so he assigns me to your unit to make sure she stays alive. Enemy somehow finds out what unit she's in and we get ambushed by droids on three separate occasions because they want to capture her and use her as leverage," He explained as he continued down the road. "Third time I wasn't there because she felt like I was smothering her and out of the kindness of my cold metal heart I decided to give her a bit of breathing room. We get back and you know most of the story from there. I go after her, blow up some droids, save her and some other people. I also salvaged from one of the lead droids a bit of information on who's been leaking information on your unit and why, which I tried to tell you before you left the other day despite Kim not wanting anyone to know. I leave to give a copy if the info I have to FBI and the other investigative and national security bureaus relevant to the info. I get my new body, come back, talk to you, and here we are," he finished. "That pretty much covers everything. Any questions?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:05 am
"Did Kim say anything about leaving? She trusts you, so I'm sure you two talked about this s**t storm after you found out the truth."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:32 am
"Yes she did suggest it and asked me for her odds of surviving and escaping and I gave them," he replied. "She'll be headed as deep into the woods as she can go."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:41 pm
"Great." The Lieutenant grunted, clearly unhappy with the news.

"I always loved hiking." He said sarcastically.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:47 am
"We could get motorcycles," Azm suggested. "I know a guy nearby who we can rent a couple from."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:36 am
"That'll just alert Kim that we're coming. She could just climb up a free or duck down somewhere and we'd ride right by her.

"Besides, most of the vehicles are being used by the military or government now days. Would be a bad idea to swipe bikes."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:47 am
Azm shrugged. "Suit yourself. But I guarantee they know she's left town. And if they know then they'll be going after her," he explained. "It's either off roading or trying to keep up with me running. We need to get at least close to her before they do even if she hides from us. Besides, if we get close I'll be able to smell her." He came to a stop sign. Turning here meant the vehicles he was suggesting. "It's up to you sir. Stealth or speed. We can't do both."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:16 pm
"We need to go quietly." The Lieutenant sighed.
"We'll waste all the time we saved by traveling faster trying to find her. Going slow and quiet will get her faster."

Meanwhile...

Kim was beginning to wake up, groaning heavily as her wounds flared with pain since she neglected to grab pain killers, and her sleeping quarters were anything but ideal.

Paranoia of being caught, by friend or foe, had her sitting up against a tree for most the night, rifle in hand. It wasn't until a few hours before sunrise did she finally pass out, unable to fight off her exhaustion.

Kim sat up, groaning more as she shouldered her rifle and bag, slowly starting up her journey deeper into the woods.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:35 pm
"Alright then," Azm replied as he continued forward. A few miles of road later Azm stopped. "This is where we walk."

Almost five miles behind Kim, the woman who had bumped into her was closing fast. She still had her phone in hand and was glancing at it now and then as she navigated through the thick woods.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:45 pm
"Great." The Lieutenant grunted as he got out of the vehicle.

"So, any guesses where we should head first?"

Kim hiked through the forest, having no sense of time as she went through. What felt like an age, she came across a small stream, which she mustered up a small amount of energy to run to. Once at the bed of the stream, she fell to her hands and knees and drank straight from the stream. While she still had bottled water in her bag, the water had gotten warm and couldn't help with her fevering body. And, she was using the water for emergency. But, now with this stream, she was safe as far as water supply went.

Needing and wanting a break, Kim stopped yet again. She went to a tree, throwing her duffel bag on the ground and then collapsing on it, using it as a bumpy pillow as she fell asleep almost immediately.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:27 pm
Azm nodded. "This way," he replied as he practically dove into the woods.. The trail was pretty cold but there were signs that someone had been through here recently. Some of the signs more obvious then others.

As the spy spotted Kim she slowed down and waited for the girl to settle down. Once she was sure Kim was asleep the Woman started forward again. Once she was about a hundred feet away from Kim, the woman charged forward armed with two large daggers and aiming at Kim's throat.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:37 pm
The Lieutenant began to follow, not looking forward to the run, but going on quietly anyhow.

Kim slept in her dirt bed, out like a broken light as she rested. Even with the woman's clumsy steps, Kim slept through. It wasn't until the woman began her charge did she begin to wake, and it was slowed.

Her vision was blurred as she woke up to the charging footsteps. She batted her eyes, her vision clearing up just as the woman came into striking distance. Kim's eyes widened as she quickly rolled away from the woman before the daggers could stab into her. She then stumbled onto her feet and turned to face her attacker.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:40 am
The woman continued forward with absolutely zero regard for her own wellbeing, stabbing and slashing at Kim with the strength and speed of an android. Please just let her kill me, she thought. Tears started to swell from her eyes and run down her face as she attacked.

Azm continued his pace, not really at a run, but a quick jog. "getting warmer... about... 15 miles to go warm."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:45 am
"Sounds like Kim didn't take any breaks to sleep." The Lieutenant snorted, trying to follow the sign as swiftly as Azm was.
"Either that, or she ran."

"Hey!" Kim barked, doing everything she could just to jump back and get away from the woman's wild attacks. Had she only use one knife to attack so crazily, Kim would have been able to move in and out and end the fight. But, for an inexperienced fighter she was smart. Two weapons made less good openings, bumping up Kim's chances of getting cut God knows where by this mad woman.

"The ******** is your problem?" She snapped, glaring at the woman as she started to wonder where she had seen this woman before.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:53 am
Azm nodded. "Indeed. She's a lot tougher then her father gives her credit for..."

"I kill you... and my problems go away," she replied. "I'm sorry," she added before continuing her assault.  
Private Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games