Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Yaoi & Shota House (take 2)

Back to Guilds

user friendly since Aug 17, 2009 

Tags: yaoi, shota, house, world, boy love 

Reply Anime, Manga, and Games Discussions Room
Let's Talk About Bleach! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:37 am
My college says that they are requirements. I don't think they should be if I'm going for Law Enforcement.

It looks like it was an explosion from the sky being opened from a different dimension, at least that's how I'm seeing it. I'm thinking that Kisuke opened the portal to the soul society or Squad Zero is coming in to finish the fight soon.

Aw, that face is always so cute. Why are emotion icons so cute?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:09 pm
Hmm... Well, if it's Law Enforcement, then you might need to know those things to help get facts straight or whatever. Like, to make sure you make the right call on a case? Something like that. It just seems a little excessive to take them all at once.

Oh, that's right, I forgot about the Zero Squad. Maybe we'll finally get to see them. I'm not really all that interested in them, but I guess it's a good thing to at least know who they are.

They have a simple charm, I suppose.  

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:24 pm
Maybe, but yeah, I don't like how I'm taking them all at once either.

Yeah, but I'm more interested in seeing if this'll be a backflash to how Ichigo or Kisuke opens up a hole to get to the soul society.

Yes they do. I wish we could have more of them though, because some of these don't even begin to help out how people feel sometimes.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:59 pm
Just don't overdo it. D:

I was kind of hoping it wasn't Ichigo. But yeah, I suppose we should find out how the ******** he did it this time. >_>;

I think emoticons can only do so much, sadly. :T  

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:20 pm
Yeah, hopefully I don't.

Yeah. I did not like how Byakuya put his pride aside and asked Ichigo to save the soul society. That made me tear up in saddness and anger that he did that.

And that's a shame. -nods sadly-  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:45 pm
Good luck. :3

I thought it was kind of sweet, though. At least, how he asked about Renji and Rukia. And looked like he was crying, even though it was raining.

Mm, indeed.  

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:34 am
Yeah, I'll try. I got to learn all 206 bones by Halloween, hahaha.

It was with the asking if Rukia and Renji were alive, but still didn't like how he would throw his pride away like that even as he was dying. I think he was, but like you said, it was raining so we can really tell.

-Nods- Anyways, read or watched anything new?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:15 am
Uuuugh, anatomy suuuuucks. crying

I suppose... I don't know. I was too excited over my precious babies being alive, and sad over Byakuya dying, to get many details. sweatdrop

Yes, actually. I started watching Project K, Mononoke, Magi, and Psycho-Pass. They're all pretty good.  

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:22 am
I know. And Microbiology isn't any more fun. But at least I have a B in that class.

Yeah, hopefully we can get more details, but the way Kubo-sensei's been bouncing around, I don't think we'll get too much.

I've heard of Magi and Mononoe, but haven't seen or read them yet. I'll have to watch all these then.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:21 pm
Hooray, you're not failing! That's good. :3

Uuugh, the newest chapter was boooring. stare

Mmm, yes, do so. Mononoke has such gorgeous art. heart  

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:08 pm
I know right? It's like a miracle!!!

It was, hardly any action and nothing really got told about how he got there or anything. -_- I'm not entertained this time around.

Mononoke, it sounds like the movie Princess Mononoke, but I bet it's nothing like it.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:04 am
Keep at it! biggrin

Neither am I. Hopefully next week will be better.

It isn't. Mononoke is a continuation of a story from another series about old samurai horror stories. It follows a medicine seller(a gorgeous one at that), and I guess delves deeper into that particular tale. It hasn't really been scary yet, but some weird s**t certainly goes down. But it's beautifully done, and pretty interesting(even if I've only seen all of the first episode and 5 minutes of the second). Ah, it's also one of those anime where the halfway mark seems like it should've been the end of the episode. Like, it feels longer than it really was. Code Geass felt the same way. It's not bad, though.  

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:57 pm
Yeah!!

Hopefully, but we'll find out soon enough.

Hm, it sounds really interesting now.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:52 pm
biggrin

Oh yeah, we will. A nice Halloween present.

Mmm, it is.  

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:21 pm
So, how are your classes going?

It certainly was. I was thinking Ichigo's mom was some Quincy. So now we know Ichigo is a hybrid of basically every race in Bleach. But I still want to know what happened to Kisuke. Did he live or what?

I found it on the site I like to watch my anime on! biggrin I'm happy. Have you tried to watch Sword Art Online or Kamisama Hajimemashita?  
Anime, Manga, and Games Discussions Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games