Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:03 pm
Ailey slid her arms around Xaene's middle, hugging as tightly as she could. "Thank you, Xaene."
After she was sure he'd gotten at least part of her point, the sixteen year old smoothed her dress and smiled. "Well, I should be off. After all, there's a war going on." With that, she disappeared, the only proof of her visit a thin, orange ribbon with a tiny, ivory tag attached.
'Give this to Ailey. She should know that someone's fighting for her out there. If I don't come back, tell her she was the best friend anyone could ever ask for. Tell Hadrian I'll be waiting by our tree to plan a strategy, but don't let Alex or Ailey hear. God willing. -Alonna Ridela'

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:11 pm
Xaene gave her a smile and lightly hugged her back "you're welcome" he hummed softly.
Knightly lightly picked up the ribbon and read it over before stuffing it in his pocket and heading back out into the hallway. "Hadrian... can i... talk to you about something really quick?" he asked, deciding it would be best to get it done with.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:16 pm
She pulled back, looking every bit like her seventeen years. "I'm glad that Dominick chose you. That nasty old Nikolai would've only made him miserable."
Hadrian sighed, hesitantly prying his lips from Alex's. "Sure, Knightly. What is it?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:20 pm
xaene blushed as he looked at her. "th-thanks..." he stammered, rubbing the back of his neck.
"uhm... in private if you don't mind?" Knightly sighed as he glanced over to his brother before motioning to the room he'd just come from.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:27 pm
Ailey stuck her hands by her side, grinning. "Let's get back out there before Hadrian and Alonna kill each other."
Hadrian raised an eyebrow, but nodded. "Alright." He turned to Alex, kissing his forehead. I'll be right back." After he was in the room, Hadrian leaned on the armchair and crossed his arms. "What's going on?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:31 pm
"yeah." Xaene nodded lightly, a small smile on his face
"your sister says that she'll be waiting by your tree to plan a strategy" knightly sighed as he looked at him. "i dunno what she means.... but oh well" he sighed and scratched his head. "that's it..."  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:40 pm
Ailey slowly walked to the door, her legs slightly shaking under her.
"You mean you let her out?!" cried Hadrian. "Don't you understand? She's gone out to fight!" He ran from the room, stopping once to hug Alex. "I've got to go, but I'll be back soon. I promise."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:44 pm
Xaene walked behind her, ready to catch her if she started to fall.
"sorry... i didn't know..." knightly murmured as he watched Hadrian run out, walking out as well.
Alex gave a tiny sigh as he hugged Hadrian quickly, glancing to his brother for some sort of explanation only to get a shrug as his response.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:54 pm
The teen stepped from his boyfriend's embrace, smiling sadly. "Bye, lover."
She opened the door, stepping out just after Hadrian disappeared. Sensing the melancholy, she gritted her teeth, biting back the angry question she wanted to ask. "Where are Hadrian and Alonna?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:58 pm
Alex let out a sad sigh as hadrian left, looking to the floor
Knightly gave a small sigh as he looked at Ailey. "they...just left..." he murmured, walking over to her. "are you alright Ailey?" he mumbled, giving her a small hug.
Xaene gave a small sigh as he looked from one of his nephews to the other. "hello alexander." he nodded kindly.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:02 pm
"No, I'm not," came her muffled reply. "I'm tired, I'm hungry, and I'm scared."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:05 pm
Knightly gave a small sigh as he held her. "then lets get a snack and take a nap?" he smiled at her.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:07 pm
She looked away, glaring at a wall and turning a little red. "You might have to carry me," she mumbled. "I'm still not good at walking."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:08 pm
"alright..." Knightly smiled softly. "just let me know if you need me to." he murmured. "or do you mean right now?"  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:12 pm
"I can walk on my own for now," she insisted. As she staggered down the hall, her thoughts raced. 'I'm going to lose them, I just know it.'  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games