Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
Kyo X Yuki Rp! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:10 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
I felt you pre c** as so did I... "I-I'm gana..." I came up all inside you..

I blushed when I felt you c** in me, but I also smiled. You were my first, I thought was I leaned up and placed a soft and swet kiss on your lips.

I blushed also and gently slid my tounge in you still raming in you hard.. Touro was walking in the hallway but then stoped as she saw us and hid behined a corner..

I licked your tongue playfully, trying to surpress my loud moans. Tohru couldn't help but stare as she hide; she had a nose bleed with seconds.
(ill proablely pass out in a sec, its hard to keep my eyes open)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:12 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I blushed when I felt you c** in me, but I also smiled. You were my first, I thought was I leaned up and placed a soft and swet kiss on your lips.

I blushed also and gently slid my tounge in you still raming in you hard.. Touro was walking in the hallway but then stoped as she saw us and hid behined a corner..

I licked your tongue playfully, trying to surpress my loud moans. Tohru couldn't help but stare as she hide; she had a nose bleed with seconds.

(Ok... :3 Just till me when.. xD ANd I'm eatting cookies. biggrin )
I moaned also.. "Y-Y-Ya damn R-R-Rat.." I moaned out as I grip on your showders..  

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:11 am
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I moaned also.. "Y-Y-Ya damn R-R-Rat.." I moaned out as I grip on your showders..

(LOL! sorry I totally passed out...)
"B-baka N-neko," I muttered into your neck, which I bit. I was still trying to surpress my moans.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:19 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"B-baka N-neko," I muttered into your neck, which I bit. I was still trying to surpress my moans.

(LOL it's all right.. I was getting tired to. xD Good afternoon.. LOL)
"W-W-Want me to s-s-stop?" I looked up at you and deep kissed you..  

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:34 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

(Good evening ^^ Its like almost 8 over here)
"H-hell no!" I said, returning the kiss. My heart was beating so fast, I thought that it might beat out of my chest.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:40 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"H-hell no!" I said, returning the kiss. My heart was beating so fast, I thought that it might beat out of my chest.

(OwO Oh wow. It's 4:39 in the afternoon here. xD)
"W-What about your aszma?" I said still raming inside you...  

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:45 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

(OwO Oh wow. It's 4:39 in the afternoon here. xD)
"W-What about your aszma?" I said still raming inside you...

(Oh XP lucky)
"I-its f-fine," I moaned, wrapping my arms around your neck. If Akito choking me didn't make my asthma react, I'm sure this won't, I thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:48 pm
"I-its f-fine," I moaned, wrapping my arms around your neck. If Akito choking me didn't make my asthma react, I'm sure this won't, I thought.
I looked up at you and deep kissed you more.. Then I gently trace my finger's on your neck were akito choked you and sucked on it hard..  

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:02 pm
HichiIchi

I looked up at you and deep kissed you more.. Then I gently trace my finger's on your neck were akito choked you and sucked on it hard..

I moaned quietly, closing my eyes. I ran my finger's through your hair, feeling its gentle strains.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:05 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I moaned quietly, closing my eyes. I ran my finger's through your hair, feeling its gentle strains.

I-I hope that Akito is not looking.. Or watching.. I thought as I inseart my tounge in your mouth and played with your tounge... I dident notice that Touro was still watching..  

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:08 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I-I hope that Akito is not looking.. Or watching.. I thought as I inseart my tounge in your mouth and played with your tounge... I dident notice that Touro was still watching..

I swirled my tongue around your, tightening my grip on your hair.
Tohru was hiding behide the wall, trying to control her nose bleed.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:09 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I turned my head and then saw her watching everything... ".....Ummm... Wee have a big problem..." I looked at you.  

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:16 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I turned my head and then saw her watching everything... ".....Ummm... Wee have a big problem..." I looked at you.

I turned my head just in time to see Tohru run. "IM SORRY," she yelled. I sighed and glanced up at your face.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:22 pm
I turned my head just in time to see Tohru run. "IM SORRY," she yelled. I sighed and glanced up at your face.
I tried very hard not to laugh but laughed anyway's..  

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:26 pm
HichiIchi

"I t-told you someone w-would see," I muttered, but I had a grin on my face. I softly placed my hand on your cheek.  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games