Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Could Be Worse [Awesome x Mayah] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:38 pm
User Image

Alcott walked over to Michaela and crouched down beside her, his frustration melding with confusion. "What, you hungry? Tired? Sleepy?" He sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose. "Look, if it's that much of a problem than I can get my brother to set us up at one of his houses."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:33 pm
"No," she muttered, sniffling. "I know you hate him. Let's just go find a motel before they're all full."  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:59 pm
User Image

"How do you know about my brother?" he quirked an eyebrow.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:03 pm
"Because you said 'brother' the same way I say 'Justin Bieber'," she said simply, sighing.  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:20 pm
User Image

"Hmph. I don't understand your generation's music." Alcott muttered as he stood back up. "Let's just get out of here and take things one at a time, eh?"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:25 pm
"You and me both," she said. Nodding at his last statement, she grabbed his arm and pulled herself up, eyes widening when she wound up too close to him. Instantly stepping back, she tripped over a root, nearly twisting her ankle. "Damn it," she muttered, blushing. "It like the klutz fairy follows me around, sprinkling dust on me all the time."  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:39 pm
User Image

Alcott gave her a look when she backed up, nearly lurching out to keep her from tripping. "I think it follows all the girls. It's all I ever see." he grunted and buried his hands into his pockets. "But whatever, it's cute, I guess. Let's just get going." He turned around and began walking away.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:48 pm
She blushed darker. 'He thinks I'm cute! Well, the fall, but close enough!' Following him to the truck, she silently got in, smiling to herself as she looked out the window.  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:29 pm
User Image

Alcott stopped just a few steps from the truck, staring at it in disbelief. He stayed their gaping for a minute or two until he saw Michaela enter it. "Why'd you get in?" he muttered and waved his hand at the truck, or what was left of it.
The body was the only thing remaining! Tires, lights, windows, even a seat was taken from the truck. Alcott didn't think at all that somebody would try stealing from the truck, but apparently there's all kinds of people out there.
"I-I guess we're walking." he breathed and rubbed the back of his neck. Where's a cigarette when you need one?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:34 pm
"Because I don't like walking," she replied. Standing, she stretched her arms above her head, then headed for a motel a little over a mile away. "Well, come on then. Before it gets full and we have a share a room. Hope you know you're sleeping on the floor."  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:14 pm
User Image

"I'll just take the couch." Alcott said and rubbed his back. It was aching again. He looked up at the nighttime sky. The moon's nearly full. He sighed. It's better full than empty. Alcott continued to rub his back, glad Michaela didn't ask for a piggy-back ride, and began walking down the road.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:34 pm
Before long, they found themselves in a decently clean motel with one bed, one phone, one bathroom, one shower...and no couch. "I'm going to need your shirt," she said, heading behind the bathroom door and putting he clothes in a neat pile on top of the sink. Stepping out in only a pink lace bra and red lace boy shorts, she put her hands on her hips and sighed. "Unless you'd rather I sleep like this."  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:47 pm
User Image

"What?" Alcott blinked and frowned. He needed to relax his back, and being revealing would make things harder on him. Before he could ask why, he was given his answer. "Can't you just sleep in what you've got on now? My clothes aren't much better." he grunted.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:51 pm
She rolled her eyes, settling under the covers. "Day clothes are too constricting. I usually sleep in a big shirt every night, so I can't wear a small one, a vest, and jeans to bed. Now, you have to sleep over the covers, and there's another blanket on the dresser, so you can use that. I promise, I have no desire to try anything. I'm too exhausted."  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:39 pm
User Image

"Good to know." Alcott rolled his eyes while unbuttoning his shirt. At least he had a tang top on. He tossed Michaela his shirt and his coat as he strolled into the restroom. Three seconds later he walked out with a few towels draped over his arms. "I'll just do what the Japanese do." he said and set a few towels down before laying his back against it.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games