Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Expensively Expensive Hotel! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:30 am
Adrian Darcy

User Image

With a grin, he kept tickling her, sticking his tongue out. "Why should I do that?" he shouted over her laughs.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:16 am
Mayah Playah

"B-Because-" She couldn't finish her sentence, she was laughing too hard. Trying her best to fight through the fit of giggles, she moved her hands and tickled him back.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:28 am
Adrian Darcy

User Image

Laughing at her attempts, and slight success, Adrian finally raised his hands from her sides and grabbed her wrists. He pinned her hands to the bed, still chuckling and red from his efforts. "Alright, alright, I forfeit. You win, Mrs. Darcy."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:16 am
Mayah Playah

Finally freed, Lena let out a long sigh of exhaustion from her time spent laughing. "...Tickle fights." she finally said. She looked up at Adrian. "I never would have thought I'd have a tickle fight with the Horseman of War during our honeymoon." She smirked. "It's definitely a first."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:23 am
Adrian Darcy

User Image

"At least you didn't get into a Jerry Springer vs. Steve Wilkos fight with the future Horseman of Famine like Dominick and Xaene did. Now THAT was strange," he laughed, laying beside her and wrapping an arm around her waist. "So, it's our honeymoon, all virginity has now left the building. Anything else you wanna do now that you're a married woman?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:13 pm
Mayah Playah

She took some time to consider it. "Right now all I want to do is figure out just what the heck you were talking about." she said. "Jerry Springer and Steve Wilkos? Is there a recording of that? There's got to be!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:18 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

"It was more like a huge argument, honestly," he chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck. "But sorry, no recordings of their fight, babe."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:14 pm
Mayah Playah

"Guess it'll just have to be one of life's biggest mysteries for me." Lena sighed but smiled anyways. "That's my suggestion. What do you want to do? I figure we've got a few hours of nighttime left."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:26 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

Adrian thought for a minute, then grinned. "You ever go skinny dipping?" he asked, reaching for his phone already.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:28 am
Mayah Playah

"Skinny dipping?" she blinked and sat up curiously. "Like swimming naked? Nope, I've never done that. Have you?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:32 am
Adrian Darcy

User Image

"Once, with Myka," he admitted, ruffling his red locks. "It was a bad idea, since she chose that day o tell me that we were being kicked out of the country." Adrian looked back to her, smiling. "You wanna try it? The pool downstairs is empty by now, and we have a hot tub on our balcony."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:34 pm
Mayah Playah

She tapped her chin and considered it. "Sure, why not? Sounds like an adrenaline rush." she laughed then looked over to the balcony. "Let's go to the hot tub, though. I don't really want to move away from the bed, y'know?" she chuckled.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:48 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

Standing off the bed, Adrian reached out and took her hand, smiling. "Alright then. Want me to carry you again, or have you regained control over your legs, you lazy thing?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:18 pm
Mayah Playah

"My legs are only like this because of you, you know!" Lena whined and held her arms out to him. "So it's only fair you carry me!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:39 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

Laughing and shaking his head, the man leaned down and wrapped his arms around his wife, lifting her. "Fair this, fair that. If we're talking fair, then you owe me a sh_tload of cake." Walking out to the hot tub, he looked down at Lena in the setting sun's light, smiling softly. "Wow," he whispered before setting her down on the hot tub's edge. "You're really beautiful, Lena. It surprises me every time I notice it."

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games