Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Island: Main Areas
Sweet Sleep Inn ((Under new ownership & Construction)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:28 am
User Image

"he was a good man who did all for his family" Astrid said nodding, "And I am sure if he heard that his family had helped you he would be proud". As much as she missed her love the past was the past. There was no bring him back. She would honour his memory but she had moved on. Blushing some she took the ice rose and touched it gentle. "thank you but some times a little beauty in a persons life can make them feel better" she said

13th King

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:51 pm
Devossy

You have made me feel a lot better." Sin began to blush himself at his comment. Beauty will make you feel a little better... she was beautiful and she did make him feel better. He didn't mean to flirt and he wasn't sure if she had noticed the way it sounded but she did bring out emotions he hadn't known he had. He had only just met her an he had never been with anyone much less had feelings for anyone.

"So why are you selling such a lovely place? Couldn't you just hire someone to run things while you were gone?" Sin asked. He hoped she would decide to do that because he enjoyed her company although she probably didn't enjoy his.

Sins attitude had changed so much in such a short moment. he was now thinking how lucky he was to have met new people who excepted him.(Cedric, HeirO, And Zac.)  

13th King

Gatekeeper

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:24 am
User Image

Astrid smiled as she chilled her tea as she began to sip it and looked around her home. "I have been asked to help be one of the healers at the castle and my child Amity is going to be doing training at the temple to be a priestess. There is no point in us having two homes" she said a little sad, "We are not going to be here enough for us to keep running the place. So I will stay and wait till it is bought before I leave. If you like you can stay here. I am sure it has been some time before she been around a elf." In fact she really would like some one to stay with her and he was very nice.

"I agree with that" Zac said, "You can stay and help her and catch up news from the relam."

13th King

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:48 pm
Devossy

"I would be delighted to do so Ms.Wolcott..." Sin said with a smile. It may not be such a smart idea to do much flirting though for the fact that Astrid would be leaving soon. Nobody likes a broken heart.
"What exactly would i do around here?" He asked her. He then interupted himself.

"I have yet to ask you Zac... what is your occupation?"  

13th King

Gatekeeper

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:13 pm
User Image

Astrid smiled at him as she sipped her tea and nodded to Zac for a thank you for pouring it. "I need help with repairs to make it look good all so with heavily lifting" she said, "it not a lot of work but it needs to get done and I really could use the help since Amity is off doing her own thing now." She was happy to have some help and she was sure it would be good for Sin to help him move on from the past. Many in the realm had a new threat and new person the hated. Things of the past they had moved on from.

"Me?" Zac said looking up from his tea cup, "I am more a trainer and teacher to a vampire living at the castle right now. She is fighting who she once was with who she is now. I train more and do repairs to the castle as will." Will if that was a job that would be it in short.
13th King

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:03 pm
Devossy

"Whenever you would like me to start Ms. Wolcott..." Sin said nodding his head. He turned his attention to Zac a moment more. "I am guessing you have met HeirO then.... Such a strange vampire he is... but still he is of good company..." Sin said matter of factly.

Finishing his tea he said. "I am very thankful to have met you both. I didn't feel i would ever fit in here...."  

13th King

Gatekeeper

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:34 pm
User Image

"And we are happy to have meet you Sin" Zac said with a smile, "as for meeting Herio I have seen him just not have had a chance to talk with him yet. There is so many new guests showing up at the castle I am losing track of who to meet still." Thinking of that he need to get back soon to go check on his love and make sure she was all right and every thing.

"Thank you for staying, its nice to have some one here" Astrid said as she got up to get some cookies for there tea, "you can take over Amity's room for now or you can have mine if you like much larger rooms."
13th King

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:34 am
Devossy

He nodded his head to Zac.

"Ms.Wolcott, i couldn't run you out of your own room and honestly I've slept for a couple hundred years so i don't sleep much now anyway." Sin then looked back to Zac. "My friend you seem as though your mind is some other place. if you have business to tend to please do so. i wouldn't want to hold you from anything...."  

13th King

Gatekeeper

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:51 pm
User Image

"Really I do not mind if you take my bed for you are new here and even if you have been asleep for a long time you can rest in it" She smiled as he and brought the cookies to the table. She sat back down and fixed her blue hair behind her ears.

"I am worried about my love nothing more" Zac said, "I knew she will be all right but I worry about her for she has a lot on her mind." He thanked Astird for the cookies as she tooked one and eat one.

13th King

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:14 am
Devossy

"Thank you Ms.Astrid but i plan to do more work than sleeping... with me around you can do enough sleeping for the both of us." He said with a smile. He had thoughts running through his mind that he had never had before. {Unless you were going to sleep with me} He took a bite of a cookie. "These are ... its been so long since I've had a chance to indulge in such a thing..." he said staring at the cookie. {Id like to indulge in other things... but i must be professional...}

Sin spoke to Zac still staring at his cookie."Zac... if you must... please go check on her.... love is a beautiful thing that must be nurtured... you musn't let us be holding you from your other half." {Who am i to give advice on love though.....}  

13th King

Gatekeeper

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:36 am
User Image

Zac looked at Sin then astride and smiled as he got up. "thank you friend I shall an you have a chance to find it your self if you know what to do" he said getting up to go. He went and bowed and thanked Astride for the tea and cookies and wished her a good eve. With that he left the two alone knowing it would be good for them both.

Astrid finished her tea and poured some more before she smiled at Sin. "He is a very nice fellow I glade you have a friend here in this time" she said as she gripped another cookie to nibble, "will if you like this maybe I can make a pie for you as a thank you, but after tea how about I show you around?"

13th King

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:25 pm
Devossy

"He is nice.... everyone has been very nice to me..." he said with a smile. "I would love a tour Ms.Wolcott. Thank you! For everything..."

Sin finished off his cup of tea.  

13th King

Gatekeeper

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:58 pm
User Image

Astrid smiled as she finished her tea and cookie. getting up she took Zac cup to the sink and would wash it later. "will when you are down I will show you the inn and all it has to offer" she said, "I am very grateful you are staying."

13th King

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:20 pm
Devossy

{I would hope something the inn would have to offer would be you} Sin thought. "I am the greatful one Ms.Wolcott for all of your hospitality and allowing me to be with such a beauty... be with... be in such a beautiful place... " he said very fast when he'd realised he'd cqlled her beautiful. he began to blush. "Um yes... if you are up to itid love to see you....er inn..." {maybe she wasn't paying attention... maybe you made a fool of yourself... maybe your dreaming... maybe you just think ypu said it but really just thought you did} he thought to himself. but no.... he said it.... and she heard him.... and he did nothing but blush  

13th King

Gatekeeper

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:22 pm
User Image

Astrid nodded and blushed for she clearly heard what he said. Nodding she took his arm and showed him the lower half of the inn first. Will he knew the kitchen so she showed him the two rooms in the back. They where both small and had double beds in them. "this is Amity's room where you will be staying" she said slipping in to the small room fulled with books, "I will clean this up." she slipped and began falling over.

13th King

Vampire Island: Main Areas

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games