Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Charlie's Pub~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BBlaze_Crys_Reaper813

Thirteenth Sex Symbol

7,790 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:21 pm
Ripps shook her head. "No way. This is the best challenge I've gotten in a long time," she said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:55 pm
"Then i wish the best of luck to you." he stopped for a second. "If you find him though, don't fight him."  

Fighter for all

BBlaze_Crys_Reaper813

Thirteenth Sex Symbol

7,790 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:05 pm
Ripps nodded. "Alright. I'll make a mental note not to...but I'm not making any promises."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:08 pm
"You'll only lose. When i said out magic is fatal to a darkling, it is the only non-natural thing that is fatal to a darkling."  

Fighter for all

BBlaze_Crys_Reaper813

Thirteenth Sex Symbol

7,790 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:12 pm
Ripps stopped and turned around again. "If I fight it, it looks like that's my problem now doesn't it," she said in a low voice.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:14 pm
he raises and eyebrow and smiles. "I just don't want to see you killed."  

Fighter for all

BBlaze_Crys_Reaper813

Thirteenth Sex Symbol

7,790 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:18 pm
"Trust me when I say this...I'll kill it long before it does me," she said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:30 pm
"You don't have the ability to kill it."  

Fighter for all

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:37 pm
Urskil walked back in, blood from one of the bodies dripping off his skin. He picked up another 3 bodies. "I hate this s**t..." He muttered to himself carrying them out the bar.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:52 pm
Ripps grinned and shook her head. "You have no idea, little monk," she said.  

BBlaze_Crys_Reaper813

Thirteenth Sex Symbol

7,790 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Signature Look 250

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:03 pm
He had become serious. "HAve you ever fought the darkness? fought a shadow even?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:09 pm
Urskil could hear everything they were saying, he didnt mean to, but it just happened, he spoke to Bareq, "You know...if your sweet enough...she might kiss ya" He spoke into Bareq's mind, he had no idea where he was, he didnt really care where Bareq was either, his main focus was getting rid of the corpses. He walked back into the bar, blood all over him, he picked up another 3 bodies, "That makes 6 showers..." He mumbled taking them outside of the bar.  

thrashmetaljunkie

Vampyre Neko Serena

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:12 pm
Serena grabbed the hits head by the hair. "1 million, huh?" She turned and grabbed two bodies, throwing them over her shoulder. As she walked out, she grabbed another one and dragged it behind her. "Now I know I didn't get this many..." she mumbled and continued to take the bodies out. Soon, with the help of Urskil, the bar had been cleaned of courpses. "Now we need to clean the blood up."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:33 pm
Serena the Vampyre
Serena grabbed the hits head by the hair. "1 million, huh?" She turned and grabbed two bodies, throwing them over her shoulder. As she walked out, she grabbed another one and dragged it behind her. "Now I know I didn't get this many..." she mumbled and continued to take the bodies out. Soon, with the help of Urskil, the bar had been cleaned of courpses. "Now we need to clean the blood up."
Urskil heard her, "Your right...you didnt...most of them are from me...Ace over there was my patient, making me his doctor. So i have a responsibility to my patient...they decided they wanted to ******** with me and my patient...went bad for em..." He said with a wicked smile. He rose his head a little, allowing her to see his face, not just his lips, but his nose, and his eyes...the carribean blue eyes, they seemed to lure others. He quickly looked back down, he didnt realize he had let her see his face. He got the mop and handed it to her, then got on his hands and knees and cleaned the blood up with a rag. "Damn it..." He said as he realized blood was dripping off him, "Now i need to take 7 ******** showers..." He mumbled continuing to clean.  

thrashmetaljunkie

BBlaze_Crys_Reaper813

Thirteenth Sex Symbol

7,790 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:35 pm
Fighter for all
He had become serious. "HAve you ever fought the darkness? fought a shadow even?"

"Being part of it makes doing so kinda common..." she said with a hiss.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games