Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
A Secret Winter Love Story (1x1) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:44 am
Julia Saito
User Image━━━━━━━━━━User Image

User Image

User Image▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬User Image
Julia looked at Aaron and listened to her then spoke up. "Alright that's good to hear,of course I guess it must have slipped my mind." She said. She started walking with Aaron and soon returned home with her. "I know." She said with a smile as she unlocked her dorm room door. She walked into her room and laid down on her bed and spoke up. "How about we play a nice game of twenty questions instead?" She asked Aaron.

With: Aaron
OOC:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:25 am
User Image

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

gaia_angelleft Aaron Shirakawa gaia_angelright

Leona Lewis My Hands

She heard her woman and laid down on her bed with Julia holding her hand. " Sure honey you go first." She started blushing. She loved being with Julia... sure it was lesbian hood with them and being the property of another woman was odd... but she enjoyed, loved, and relished being another woman property Julia's. She still had on Julia's jersey and she wasn't going to depart from it ever, she loved the notion that Julia was practically saying your mine you belong to me now, and of course her nature was usually giggling and saying yes honey I'm yours Julia emotionally. Sure it was two girls in love in a lesbian yuri relationship, but it only made Aaron want to be the best lesbian girlfriend for Julia as possible. Sure it was wrong to like your own gender... but she had always been lesbian from the start and always saw men and hotdogs as ick. People use to say you prefer pie over hotdogs girl, you need to know the presence of a man in you and you will turn out right they use to say to her. They didn't understand that she never liked men period, she liked women, she was lesbian no matter what. She always thought about other women more than anything before she met Julia... her heart, mind, and soul was pure lesbian always all the time. She use to hang with lesbian clubs on weekends but she stopped because she didn't like all the attention in flocks. If she would return skanks would most likely try to steal Julia's lover, and since Julia was the pants in this relationship she could demand that Aaron don't go and she would happily obey since her personality was the dress in their relationship.

With: Julia
OCC:

User Image
User Image
User Image

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:25 am
Julia Saito

User Image

Julia smiled as Aaron laid down with her and held her hand. "Alright honey." She said as she kissed Aaron on the cheek. "Hmm what's your favorite type of music?" She asked. She loved being with Aaron,sure in other people's eyes their love was disgusting,but she didn't care because she loved Aaron and that she decided to wear the dress in the relationship instead of making her wear it.

OOC:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:01 pm
User Image

Leona Lewis My Hands

She heard Julia and spoke. "Well honey I prefer calm, love, and instrumental music." She said. "You seem to have replaced the love part with you, your better because I get to love adore you and embrace you honey." Aaron said happily holding her girlfriends hand. "A person once said good or bad it's best to go full blast or don't ramp things up at all." She said. She kissed Julia and giggled. "He,he,he, you make me happy like at my favorite place resorts." She spoke. "What does your heart practically say honey?" She asked. She crawled over and latched onto Julia's waist taking her usual spot loving of course. "He,he,he." She said from the heart. Her eyes looked love struck so she hugged Julia tighter while blushing and smiling.

OCC:

User Image
User Image
User Image

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:15 am
Julia Saito

User Image

Julia listened to Aaron and smiled at her and lightly kissed her on the cheek. "Well that person is correct." She said. She returned Aaron's kiss and smiled at her as she giggled. "Am to hear that honey." She said with a smile. "My heart practically says yes to you being my woman and is ready to shower with all the love it can give." She said. She smiled as she saw Aaron take her usual spot and kissed the top of her head. "I love you honey." She said as she felt Aaron hug her tighter and looked down at her and smiled as she smiled while blushing.

OOC:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:39 am
User Image

Leona Lewis My Hands

She heard Julia and spoke. "Your turn honey question." She said. Sure Aaron was sweet, but the only thing that could make her ugly is the vomit people spill into her veins called harassment, hate, and annoyance. To her that was like spewing stinky human waist on beautiful flowers from the sewers,worst it could take root in her thus taking time to uproot that file stuff and burn it. But sure enough that wouldn't bother her because Julia or Totori would defend her from that vile crap humans spew out from their mouth.

OCC:

User Image
User Image
User Image

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:16 pm
Julia Saito

User Image

Julia listened to Aaron and smiled at her and spoke up. "Hmm what's your favorite season?" She asked Aaron.

OOC:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:44 pm
User Image

Leona Lewis My Hands

She heard Julia and spoke. "Well honey I like spring, thinking spring break Italy we visit." She said. She started blushing envisioning Julia and her under a tree alone and loving one another in Italy. "Some will not approve of our love but I don't care." She said. "Why do you like to wear the pants in our relationship honey?" She asked. "I said why I like wearing the dress roll." She said.

OCC:

User Image
User Image
User Image

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:35 pm
Christmas Eve

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Leona Lewis My Hands

Christmas Eve was here and Aaron begged her girlfriend to take her to Washington DC for the holidays, she would of went herself being single but that wasn't the case. Ever since Julia made her hers, she gave Julia the final saying being the dominant one wearing the pants. It took some time kissing up to Julia and girlfriending her every desire, but in the end she managed to make Julia submit. She was in a mall teasing Julia, mouth feeding her a Christmas cake. She was wearing Julia's sports jersey and her earrings surprisingly, Julia definitely had some gossip dirt on her. "Say ah ❤, now guess the flavor?" She smiled. She hugged Julia and gave her a big oh smooch after she guessed correctly. Sure being a couple for a while was smooth, but the best part for Julia was, she never had to argue with Aaron, her baby was the warmth loving mate.

OCC:

User Image
User Image
User Image

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:02 pm
Kitty of Music

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:32 pm
Julia Saito

User Image

As Christmas Eve rolled around the corner sooner then expected Aaron had begged her to take her to Washington DC for the holidays. Eventually because of Aaron's kissing up to her and etc she got her to submit and say yes to going to Washington DC. She was in the mall with Aaron and blushed as Aaron teased her and mouth fed her a Chrimas cake. "Alright Ahh."She said as let Aaron put the cake in her mouth. "Hmm am guessing vanilla."She said with a smile. She hugged Aaron and returned her kiss a few times. "So love what do you wanna do while were here?"She asked.

OOC:

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:33 pm
Dawn Landers
Kitty of Music

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Leona Lewis My Hands

Aaron saw Julia smooch her a few times so she blushed. "We could sing Christmas songs in time square, the city is counting down to Christmas." She said. She grabbed onto Julia's hand and walked into the Christmas isle and suddenly placed a red Santa Clause hat on Julia's head and a red nose on her own nose. "What now Julia Clause? I cant fly, I guess you failed to go lift off. " She teased and suddenly poked her tongue out. She bent over and stuck her nose right out at Julia. Aaron was wearing a skirt with knee hide stockings with no pants underneath, for some reason she always liked the breeze down there, yet she also wore a pink and white coat.

OCC:

User Image
User Image
User Image

Dawn Landers

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200