Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Castletop Manor {Painswick, England} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:11 am
kats_demonic_resistance

Awesome nerd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Nonsense, she needs to have a schedule anyway," insisted the beautiful young woman, stopping by a rose to carress the petals. "I, on the other hand, work out at random points in time, so I'll be sure to remember to wear a shirt from now on."

"They aren't made up, you moron," mumbled Myka. "Have you never read a dictionary? And for God's sake, cover yourself!" She tossed a shirt at him that had belonged to her brother and been left in her bag, blushing despite her irritation. "If I wanted to see you half-naked, I wouldn't be trying to find a way out of this."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:01 pm
"Well, I mean, uh... y-you don't have to." Gus said and rubbed the back of his head, trying to look as nonchalant and indifferent as possible.

With a guttural growl escaping him, the demon caught the shirt then looked at it. "Uh.... You clearly didn't take a good look at my body, kid." he said and put the shirt over his body, not wearing but more of blanketing to show a light blue shirt that stopped an inch or two above the pants and would definitely hug tightly at his muscles. "This isn't going to fit."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:14 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Awesome nerd

She plucked the rose from the bush, pulling off the thorns, then tucking it behind his ear. "If I don't, neither do you," purred the female, her generous pink lips pursing at the end.

"You can't possibly be much bigger than Sebas- dear Jesus." Myka grit her teeth, then held out her hand. "Give me the damn thing. I have a better idea." Pulling a small blanket from the bed, she looked at her husband's body, fighting the feeling fluttering in her stomach and a place a bit further south. After a burst of green light, in her hands was a black button-up shirt with a small 'A' embroidered beneath the lapel in red thread. "Here, wear this. If it doesn't fit, I can always add fabric."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:27 pm
"Oooh, feisty! I like that~" Gus snickered and reached out with his free hand, brushing a loose strand of hair over her ear.

Armageddon angrily tossed her the shirt and watched her do her magic, or whatever the hell it was, before taking the new shirt. "Hmph. What the hell is this?" he grunted and glowered at the 'A' designed onto it. He shrugged at it then slipped it over his body, glad that it fit well. As he buttoned the shirt up, he assumed it was more of the initial for his name.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:34 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Awesome nerd

She smirked, leaning forward and capturing his lips with hers. After just a second, she pulled back, raising an eyebrow. "Feisty is just the tip of the iceberg, baby~"

"It's a shirt, a*****e," she replied, crossing her arms. "Now...to make you pants...you want jeans or..what?" Myka looked away, not wanting to see if he'd stand up just to upset her.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:18 pm
Gus stayed in place for a good long while, eyes wide and gaze lifted to space, lips still slightly puckered, and his hand froze in mid-pull back.

"The hell-? No! I ain't taking my pants off in front of you, kid." Armageddon growled and got up from the bed, searching for his navy blue coat. He soon found it draped over a chair and dressed himself in it, spikes protruding from the connection between the shoulder and the arm and chains wrapped around the waist as a belt. "I can get my own clothes. Besides, what's wrong with these?" he demanded and motioned his hands to the black slacks his coat tails wavered over angrily.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:44 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Awesome nerd

She raised her eyebrow, about to burst out laughing. "Um...hello?"

"Other than the rip in the back on your a**?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:57 pm
Gus finally shook himself out of his daze and smiled at her. "Heh... That was okay, I guess." he said coolly and sniffed.

Armageddon froze and turned his head, moving his coat to show the large rip that reveal black boxers. His face got flushed. "Oh..." he muttered and turned to Myka, a bit embarrassed yet contained with pride.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:16 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Awesome nerd

"O-okay?" she stammered. "I'll shoy you okay!" Grabbing him by the collar, she pulled him back, kissing him at a fast, intensely sexual pace. Her knee came up to massage his crotch, and her hands kept him as close as possible, until she could no longer breathe and pulled away. "N-now, what that just okay?!"

Myka had already transformed a curtain into a pair of black jeans, which she threw to him. "You're welcome...lousy fruit."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:28 pm
Gus tilted his head down and tried to catch his breath. "Did you... Did you just knee me?" he panted and rubbed his throat while shooting her a confused yet aroused look.

"Whatever." the demon grunted and caught the pants. He stared at her for a while. "Well?" he demanded with a vein pulsing to the side of his head. "You gonna leave or are you staying for the show?" God, did he just say that?

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:48 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Awesome nerd

"That's not an answer," she panted, pulling him back for another steamy kiss. This time, it was her hand that rubbed his bump, caressing it like she had that wilting rose.

She blushed a dark red, then turned her head and stared at a portrait of a gorgeous man with blonde hair and green eyes. "Not much of a show. You're probably like every other white guy: tiny, passionless, and unable to satisfy!"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:45 pm
Gus made a muffled surprise sound at the kiss but it soon melted into a shy moan when he felt her hand. He put one hand on the small of her back and pulled her a bit closer as he kissed back.

The demon rolled his eyes. "Sure, we'll go with that, kid." he muttered and began stripping off his pants. His boxers still hid his crotch, but at the same time it didn't. It showed that it wasn't a force to be reckoned with.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:16 am
kats_demonic_resistance

Awesome nerd

She smirked as he moaned, biting his lip softly and starting to stroke him through his pants.

Her eyes glanced at him, widening a bit at the bulge in his boxers. "Y-you jerk!" she yelled, crossing her arms and bringing her eyes back to the portrait.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:19 am
User Image

Gus was all putty now. He was an inexperienced virgin that was simply at the mercy of his step-sister. In response to her bit, he slipped his tongue into her mouth and rubbed it against hers at the same pace she rubbed his rod.

Armageddon finished slipping one leg through the pants when he heard her, raising an eyebrow at her. "What now?" he griped.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:55 am
kats_demonic_resistance

Awesome nerd

Wrapping her tongue around his expertly, Arwen's hand tiptoed into his pants, gripping him at his base and slowly pumping.

"You..you're just a jerk!" she said weakly, trying her best to stand her ground against her cranky, yet incredibly attractive new husband.

A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games