Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Resident evil: aftermath Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Paraphrenia

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:59 pm
Para took his hands into her own. "Be strong Acid, I know how terrible this virus must be for you, but you can't let it destroy you." She pulled out her old tank top from her knapsack. It was battered and torn but clean. She used her teeth to rip off a strip of cloth and used it to wrap up his knuckles.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:04 pm
James walked over to Aurora, "You okay?" he asked, "Your ankle hurt? Here, this might hurt a bit..." he said, and he set her ankle, and once he did, it hurt less, "Just keep it like that for a bit, the pain should reside." he told her. And he handed her an pain pill, "Here's a codeine tablet... should help with pain."  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

shadowedwolfy

Hilarious Genius

10,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:08 pm
Halcyonic Wolf

Yah, I'm fine, You don't need to- She bit her tongue as he set her ankle. She took a deep breath, and smiled at him, Thank you. she said, and took the pill. She grabbed a water bottle from her bag, and downed the pill. She looked at him, Will you stay and talk? I can't go anywhere with this ankle.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:12 pm
James smiled, "Sure thing." he said, and he sat next to her, "Looks like Nightwatch didn't go too well, eh?" he asked.  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

shadowedwolfy

Hilarious Genius

10,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:17 pm
Halcyonic Wolf

She shrugged, Not as well as I hoped, but it could of been worse. she said, always trying to look on the bright side. She smiled at him... when he smiled it took ages off his apperence.. She set her hand down, resting on top of his. She blushed, and pulled her hand back, Sorry...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:19 pm
James looked at her, and he blushed slightly, before regaining his composure and said, "Hey, when we get out of this, at least we can say we survived the apocalypse." he said.  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

shadowedwolfy

Hilarious Genius

10,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:22 pm
Halcyonic Wolf

She laughed, slightly. Yah, we can. She then frowned, Then comes the task of repopulating the world...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:23 pm
Acid gripped his hand and looked at para. "I'm sorry you had to see that. I just......I can't keep living like this." Acud said a he started to tear up "all my life, ever since I was six.....umbrella has kept me in the hive. Ive spent most of my life in a lab. Every day, it was one surgery after the other. I would spend every night, strapped to a wall with tubes and wires in my arms, soaked in my own blood. And all I could ever hear was the screams and moans of others. And now.....I'm sitting here....just dying......"  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:28 pm
Luna sat down on the edge of the building when she noticed a red light in her bag. "It can't be." She grabbed it and pulled out a radio and switched the frequency. "Raven is that you oh please pick up. I know you got your radio on you. Its Luna."

Fallen Angel Accalia
Lets call them old friends

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:36 pm
Para took Acid's face in her hands and whipped away his tears with her thumbs. "Your not alone anymore Acid, I'm in this with you now, Luna, James, Aurora, we are all together in this now and we are going to get through this..."  

Paraphrenia

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:41 pm
Knux_nyan
Okay, sure

Raven's earpiece crackled with static, but she heard Luna's voice, "I'm not one to believe in ghosts, but is that really you Luna?" She asked in a cool tone. It had been almost a year since Raven saw Luna, now she was hearing her voice, and a small smile pulled at her mouth.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:43 pm
"Ha i knew your radio worked. Hey where are you? I don't....oh wait there you are." She pulled her laser pointer off her gun and shined it at Raven from on top of the safe house. "Still got that laser pointer you gave me."

Fallen Angel Accalia

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:52 pm
Acid blushed and hugged para. "I'm sorry. I just...th-thank you. For being here for me." Acid said. Acid broke the hug and got up, limping over to a bigger cabinet and opening it, revealing an assortment of weapons:
A military grenade launcher, an M-16 , a SR7 bolt action rifle,a SIG P226 pistol, a lightning hawk magnum, a Red9 pistol w/ stock, a TMP, and plenty of ammo. Acid took a waist pack and filled it with 10 clips for the M93R, and 60 shells for his hydra shotgun, and put down the pack. "do you want anything from here?" acid asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:59 pm
Para looked away and blushed. "No thank you... I don't.... know how to use a gun."  

Paraphrenia

shadowedwolfy

Hilarious Genius

10,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:00 pm
Halcyonic Wolf

Aurora pulled out her Lighting Hawk, and started to clean it, I hope you don't mind... It's a habit I gotta start, or it'll get broke quickly. she said, cleaning the action.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games