Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
The Princess and the Pop Star {Kat x Mayah!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:30 pm
Mayah Playah

"doesn't matter, you're the most beautiful girl in the world" he smiled, following her.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:09 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

She giggled as yet another photographer noticed them and started taking pictures. "Have you met every girl in the world?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:16 pm
Mayah Playah

"i don't need to. your beauty shines brighter then any star in the sky." he murmured, only to let out a sigh as a wave knocked him to his butt. damnit. he absolutely hated water.....

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:20 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Alika laughed and squatted down in front of him. "Oh come on, Travis, it's just water. Be a man."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:33 pm
Mayah Playah

he looked up at her with a sigh, and stood up slowly, shivering in the wind. "th-that water's fr-freezing...." he sighed, glancing around for photographers before he shook the water off like a feline.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:43 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Smiling, she stood and wrapped her arms around his neck, swaying to the music from the party. "This is nice~" she purred, one hand drifting down to settle over his heart. "It's...it's beating so fast."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:47 pm
Mayah Playah

"its beating for you" he smiled, placing his hands on her hips as they danced.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:53 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"Why, Travis, it already beats only for me upon our first meeting?" she gasped, laying her head on his shoulders. By placing her lips on his neck, no one could see what she was saying, an advantage she took right to heart. "Mine beats for only you, too," Alika whispered. "Always has, always will."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:26 pm
Mayah Playah

smiling, he tipped his head down and nuzzled her hair. "i'm glad. i've been worried that it beat for someone else...." he sighed, a small grin on his face as he pulled away.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:34 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"How could it? I've loved you too long to let it." Pulling away herself, Alika started back towards the party, holding his hand in hers and his jacket draped over her arm. She blushed at Selena's proud and knowing look, burying her face into Travis' bare, muscled arm and positive the envious glares were for her for being with Travis. "Everyone's staring," she murmured.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:54 pm
Mayah Playah

"yeah...." he sighed, putting a comforting arm around her. "but that's only because i'm holding onto the most beautiful girl in the world." he grinned, his eyes glistening.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:32 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

She laughed exasperatingly and looked up, smiling at her friends. Turning back to Travis, she signaled to the dance floor, fluttering her eyelashes. "Please?" Just then, their friend Taylor came onto the stage, grinning.

"Hey, y'all. I'm the first volunteer entertainment of the night. So, everyone's seen Hunger Games, right? Well, the first of the two songs I have to do is Safe and Sound."

Alika blushed at all the slow dancing couples as the song started. "Travis, we could wait until the next one?" she offered, not wanting to make him dance a slow song for their first dance.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:37 pm
Mayah Playah

"nonsense, this song is perfect." he hummed, sneakily kissing her forehead. "besides, i know how to slow dance. my mom made me learn when i was five." he hummed, the look on his face saying remember?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:43 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"I bet she did," she sighed, pulling him onto the dance floor. She looked up at Taylor, scowling at her friend's smirk, then returned her gaze to Travis. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she lay her head on his chest, her ear listening to his heartbeat. "Are you going to go up there and volunteer to sing?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:51 pm
Mayah Playah

gently wrapping his arms around her as they danced, he smiled softly at her question. "do you want me to?" he asked, closing his eyes as he rested his head on hers.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games