Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Unexpected Love (1x1 Taken) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:21 pm

Kairo Yakazu

Taking a deep breath, Ayane then replied, "I never thought I would meet someone like you, especially not at school, but when I first met you that day, you completely stole my heart. What I'm trying to say here... is that... I-I," her voice dropped down to soft whisper, "love you Kaien." She instantly blushed scarlet, once the words left her mouth, her tail curled around her legs and ears laid back flat.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:51 pm

Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien went crimson, his ears going flat against his head and his tail wrapping around his waist. "You... Do you really mean it?..." he asked softly, lightly rubbing his thumbs against the tops of her hands. "B-because I... really love you too..."

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:04 pm

Kairo Yakazu

"Of course I do, every single word, I wouldn't play you like that Kaien." Ayane replied, her tone still shy, but she pulled back a bit to look him directly in the eyes.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:10 pm

Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien looked away as his eyes met hers, then went back, still a bit sheepishly. "I'm glad about that... And I'm really glad that you love me..."

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:29 pm

Kairo Yakazu

Ayane smiled softly, "So am I, I'm glad you feel the same way towards me," she kissed softly, "I have to get going but I don't want to leave your side right now." She told him, letting his hands go, then putting them around him as she hugged him.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:32 pm

Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien hugged her close while he could, shutting his eyes and smiling happily. "I don't want to let go, but I know I have to..."

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:45 pm

Kairo Yakazu

"And I don't want you, but it's not all that bad, we'll see each other tomorrow." Ayane replied as she looked up at him and smiled.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:47 pm

Fallen Angel Accalia

Nodding, Kaien began to purr softly, smiling back. "Yeah... Thankfully we have all the same classes too..."

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:32 pm

Kairo Yakazu

With a slight nod of her head, Ayane pulled out of Kaien's hold, but she still held his hand, "That's very true, and guess what, once school lets out tomorrow, we'll be able to spend the weekend with each other, on our date." She told him happily.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:12 pm

Fallen Angel Accalia

Smiling happily, Kaien purred a bit louder. "That's right. I completely forgot... I'm quite excited now."

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:52 pm

Kairo Yakazu

"Hmm, why am I not surprised that you did? I guess it's because of all thats happened tonight, but I can't wait for tomorrow either, I don't know if I'll be able to sleep tonight!" Ayane exclamied in a excited tone, her tail quickly moved back and forth.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:01 pm

Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien cuddled close to her as they stood there, letting out an excited mew and purring quite loudly. "Me neither... I'll probably come to school hopped up on energy drinks!"

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:20 pm

Kairo Yakazu

Ayane smiled and then laughed, "I don't know if that's a good idea, you're already pretty excited as it is, energy drinks will just have you bouncing off walls. Then again, I really wouldn't know that," she snuggled up to him for a bit, then let him go, "alright now, I really have to get going or else my mom is going to be upset with me." She told Kaien, giving him one last kiss, before she turned to go.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:59 pm

Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien nodded, letting out one more mew, smiling happily. "Good bye, Ayane. See you tomorrow." Scampering back inside, he looked like a little kid about to celebrate Christmas.

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:43 am

Kairo Yakazu

Waving goodbye, Ayane smiled happily as she made her way to the parking garage, where she got the key from the security guard; she then had her bike brought out to her. Ayane thanked the guard, then put on her helmet before hopping on the bike, once she did that, she started up the engine and then made her way home. It wasn't long before she got there, parking her bike in the garage, Ayane quietly made her way inside and up to her room, where she quickly dressed down for the night, then let herself fall onto her bed feeling excited for what was to come.

((OCC: Okay, skip forward to tomorrow morning, in front of the school))
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games