Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Nikolai's House {Fort Lauderdale, Florida} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:32 pm
Pure T0rture

"And you're forgetting that I'm Nikolai." he chuckled and stared at the option of cookies for a moment longer. Now if he were an angel, and God help him if he ever becomes one, which cookie would he like best? Eventually the Sin reached out and picked out the sugar cookie pack.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:46 pm
Awesome nerd

"I never took you for a *****, Delilah...." She murmured, smiling softly as she grabbed a few extras of each for herself.
"Now you can add extra sprinkles to that if you want to.... But since I doubt you do...." She sighed, already ushering him to the cashier's line with her basket full of cookie dough in the other hand.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:41 pm
Pure T0rture

"It happens over time, dearie." Nikolai said with a nonchalant shrug, too lazy to care. He blinked when she practically pushed him towards the cashier line and sighed. He placed the cookie dough on the counter and watched the girl scan the items before glancing at Epi. "Am I to pay for those too, dearie?" he murmured.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:37 am
Awesome nerd

"no; i'll pay for everything." she hummed, pulling out her wallet. "consider it a small gift~" she grinned.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:10 pm
Pure T0rture

"Gift?" Nikolai chuckled. "Dear me, the Christmas season starts earlier each year."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:46 pm
Awesome nerd
i thought you hadn't replied....

she chuckled, shaking her head. "well, i might not be around here when Christmas comes so i felt i should do something now..." she shrugged, her eyes glimmering.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:06 pm
Pure T0rture
=3=

"Mmm, I've always been more of a Kwanza fan anyways." the Sin shrugged while receiving the bag of cookie dough and put it over his arm. Making sure he had everything, the purple mist began climbing out of his sleeves. He glanced at the girl and held his hand out. "Are you ready, dearie?" he asked as the mist swirled around him like a snake.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:10 pm
Awesome nerd
sorry....

taking his hand, she smiled and nodded. "i'm ready..."

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:23 pm
Pure T0rture
Tis fine

Nodding back at her, the mist engulfed the two. Within seconds the mist dissipated to reveal not the store, but the Sin's kitchen. "Alright, dearie," Nikolai started, quickly letting go of her hand and wiping it against his apron. "Where do we start?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:18 pm
[quote="Awesome nerd]^-^
"first, we need a cookie sheet." She hummed, grabbing one from who-knows-where. "Next is the non stick spray..." Again, she pulled it out of what seemed like thin air before spraying it on the pan. "Then, we roll the dough into little .... Spheres..." She sighed, choosing her words carefully

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:31 pm
Pure T0rture

Chuckling at the word she avoided, Nikolai got out the cookie dough and stared at it. "Must I really, dearie?" he asked, grimacing at the thought of work. "I mean, they're pre-cut and already ready!" he said and waved his hand to the long rectangle of cookie dough with lines running across them for twelve separate squares.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:36 pm
Awesome nerd

"yes; you must. They're pre cut so you can do this part. Otherwise thy come out in blobs and aren't as apitizing....." She huffed, crossing her arms. "But I'll help you." She smiled, already starting to roll a few of them. "I'm not doing all the work though, so get to it mr lazy."

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:49 pm
Pure T0rture

"But I'm so sleepy..." Nikolai pouted and even yawned. Nevertheless, he took the dough and began rolling them into balls. How strange. Usually he would convince someone with his lazy charm to do this for him, but just thinking about wounded Belyi on the bed... it made him think of Grigori in his arms so long ago, wounded and dying. It was like making these cookies was some sign of redemption in a weird way. Plus he wanted the boy feeling better.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:05 pm
Awesome nerd

she gave a smile when they finished and quickly checked the package before turning the oven on to the appropriate temperature befor spitting the cookies in the oven. "While we wait.... Wanna to check on him....?" She sighed, pulling a hand through her hair. She didn't know why, but she felt kinda fuzzy about having left him here... Especially when she could sense Lust nearby....

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:41 pm
Pure T0rture

Nikolai snapped his head up at her idea but hesitated from speaking. Reacting so quickly alone was a mistake, it showed how interested and worried he was. He mentally scolded himself before speaking, "That sounds like a marvelous idea, dearie. Shall we?" he asked and already began walking. He too felt the same worry she did with Lust around, but he also remained relaxed. The Sins were well aware of the extent of his rage and even Wroth made sure to steer clear when he was infuriated. Lust would be wise to do the same. But Lust, regrettably, was Lust... That in mind, Nikolai hurried up the stairs, momentarily forgetting about the wonders of his purple fog.

A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games