Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
X-men: Revolutions O/S/Always Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Baka-Slash-Chibi13 Nostalgia line continues!
Are you sure this isn't just because you've run out of new ideas? (Nope. :3 Just mixing in the golden oldies with the new and true.)
100%
 100%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 22

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:58 pm
User Image
◦▹❊*◦▹❊*◦▹Sam Summerfall▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sing to me of lovely things. Of butterflies and angel wings. . .

Just as he dashed out the door, Sam caught sight of fur before he disappeared in a flurry of movement. She took a step towards him, her hand raised in distress.

"Hey!" she said then more softly, "wait." But he was gone too quickly and she was left alone with someone she knew even less than the boy. She fought the weight of abandonment, knowing he was only following orders.

With a sigh, she turned slowly to look at the woman that waited so patiently. Sam smiled weakly, knowing the woman was trying not to be intimidating.

"So you can move things?" she asked, letting her curiosity finally peek through. After all, it wasn't everyday she was surrounded by people who were just as different as herself.

. . . Then grab my hand and hold me close. Save me from this earthly dose.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:05 pm
User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David morphed back into his normal look, grabbed Masika by her shoulders. "Masika, please stop! Just calm down! Remember what Logan always tells you!" David said, trying to get some form of calm from Masika. He just needed a reaction or something.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Kaiga13

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:05 pm
User Image Sumina changed into her normal clothes after the attack and followed the others to the institute. This is the Xavier Institute huh? She thought to herself making sure she didn't allow it to get out of her head. As she approached the building she noticed the weather getting worse, as well as the minds getting louder. She could hear a girl in trouble, her mind rather. She gave a smirk as she reached towards the mind.

It was Masika's mind. Sumina was surprised to find out Masika was a mutant. She read the surface thoughts so Masika wouldn't realize she was there. She saw flashes of a foreign land and the destruction Masika's powers had cause to it. This gave her an idea.

'Your going to do it again.' Sumina whispered into Masika's mind. 'Your going to destroy everything again. Your going to hurt your friends and they'll hate you.'  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:09 pm
User Image

Jean Grey

Jean nodded, still smiling at the girl. "Yes, and read minds as well. The second one I don't do without permission, of course." She gestured for Sam to take a seat in the chair across the desk from her. "Which is why I know nothing about you other than David found out you're a mutant this afternoon. How about we start with the basics? I'm Jean Grey, co-Headmaster of the Xavier Institute for Gifted Youngsters."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:15 pm
User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Hearing someone else's voice in her head--a voice she didn't recognize--Masika was set even more on edge. And then when the voice told her she was going to cause such destruction again, she curled into a tighter ball, whimpering. "Hakuna. Hakuna, kuacha." At David's touch, her eyes flew open. They had turned pure white, showing no iris or pupil. She could see him, though, and his words reached her, however faintly. She calmed slightly, the winds dying down just a little.

((Translation: No. No, stop.))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:17 pm
User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David sat helplessly as he watched Masika freak out. He looked her in the eyes. "Masika, what's wrong? What's happening?" David said repeatedly. David was a fighter, not a psychiatrist. He was so distraught he didn't even notice the new scent in the air.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Kaiga13

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:23 pm
User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

"Wow," she awed as she moved her hands to grasp the thin strap of her bag. When she introduced herself, Sam nodded in agreement. Yes, it's always best to start with basics.

"Samantha Summerfall, but I just go by Sam," she answered in kind. Slowly, she stepped closer. A large dark wood desk was the center ornament of what Sam assumed was the co-headmaster's office. Not wanting to be rude, Sam finally sat in the provided chair, but her body remained tense.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:24 pm
Untouchable_Sanity
User Image Sumina smiled evilly. She frowned when Masika calmed down a little after seeing David. She continued on her brain washing scheme though.

'He will hate you the most. He trusted you and you went and destroyed his home. You will destroy the home of all your friends here. You'll destroy your own home. Where will you got then?' She whispered into Masika's mind. Sumina's voice laced with disgust. She wanted to see how far she could push Masika.

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:27 pm
User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Masika held out a hand, like she was grasping for something to hold on, while her other arm stayed wrapped tightly around her legs. "Kusaidia. Kunisaidia." Even if he couldn't understand her words, the look on Masika's face and the tone of her voice should have been enough to tell him what she was saying. She repeated the plea, her tone growing ever more desperate as the insidious voice kept talking.

((Translation: Help. Help me.))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:29 pm
User Image

Jean Grey

"Welcome to the Xavier Institute, Sam," Jean said. "You've already made a start here by your interaction with David, and you'll find most of our students are just as welcoming."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:35 pm
User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
"Masika, I can't help you if you don't calm down! Please! Just breath." David said, panic starting to tinge his voice. Funny thing about David, when his emotions started to boil or overwhelm him, he would slowly assume beast form. His hair slowly began to fine out into fur, his teeth began to sharpen and reorganize. But despite this, David continued trying to calm Masika down. Since he wasn't telepathic, he couldn't detect anything or try to calm Masika down telepathically. All he could do was talk.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:36 pm
User Image Sumina sighed in annoyance. This girl wasn't falling for it. She would try another tactic.

'What are you doing? Asking for help? Why would David help you? He hates you. No matter how much it seems like he likes you he doesn't. He hates you. Your accent is hard to understand. You know he makes fun of you when your not looking. He put Jake up to ask you to Homecoming. He pays Jake to pay attention to you everyday. You think you have friends? You don't.' She continued. If Sumina couldn't make Masika lose control by telling her she was going to lose control. Then she would make her lose control by telling her the closes people to her hated her.  

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:40 pm
User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

"Thank you, miss Jean," she replied with a nod. "I have to admit this place seems almost too good to be true." And it was true, at least from her point of view. After losing everything, it seemed like pretty good timing to find a place that would eagerly bring them into their fold. Was it genuine?

Again, Sam frowned softly at her own pessimism. Was this what it was like to grow up too young? To see the world with jaded eyes while wishing that the wool was pulled back over to make it all innocent again?

"I hope David didn't get in trouble for showing me. . . " Sam paused, unsure how to explain their exchange. "What he can do," she finished finally. Letting her feet link at the ankle, she swung them absently as she took in more of the room.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:47 pm
User Image

Jean Grey

Jean smiled and shook her head. "No, he won't be in trouble for that. Don't worry about it, Sam."

User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Masika tried, but her body wasn't listening to what she was trying to make it do. Her lungs refused to fill with more than a small bit of air at a time. She curled her body tighter and reached out toward him, trying to make him understand what she wanted him to do. His touch had calmed her a bit before. Then the voice changed what it was saying, starting to taunt her. She squeezed her eyes shut, trying to fight back. No! No! He didn't! Leave me alone! Stop it! "Kunisaidia, Daudi!" She stretched her arm as far as she could within her cocoon of wind. The clouds above grew darker.

((Note: Daudi is how the name David translates in Swahili.))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:56 pm
User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David had never seen Masika this upset before. Even with Jake's constant taunting, Masika was a very even tempered person. David wasn't sure what to do. He looked up at the sky at the ever encroaching storm. Miss Grey, I don't know what to do! Masika is really upset! It's like she can't even hear me!
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games