Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cabin in the Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:28 pm
Leon Court

User Image

At the sight of the bangle, a tiny shred of hope fell into his heart. But hope for what, he couldn't figure. After about ten minutes, he finally stepped out of bed, kissing Nikolai's forehead and smiling. "I'll be right back," he whispered to the sleeping Sin.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:39 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

As if responding to him leaving, Nikolai turned to face him but remained asleep. He slept for a few more minutes until his eyes slowly opened. "Mmm?" he blinked slowly and sat up with a stretch. Wasn't he doing something? Nikolai looked at his hands and stared at them, as if willing something to happen. And in a way it did. He remembered what happened and looked to the door, smiling softly. "Dear me, I must be driving the poor dear mad."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:44 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Leon pulled the cookies from the oven and set them on the counter, sighing contentedly. "Not bad." With a nod, he walked back upstairs. Leaning on the doorway, he crossed his arms and smiled. "Hey. I thought you were gonna sleep a while longer."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:08 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"Mmm, yes well I don't sleep that long all the time, dearie." Nikolai purred while tugging down his slacks over his ankle. His smile turned apologetic. "Did you have to do everything, darling?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:14 pm
Leon Court

User Image

"Not everything," he said, walking over and sitting on the bed. "I untangled the lights and garlands, and finished the cookies, as well as got the ornaments out and ready to be placed about. All that's left is to choose a type of cookie, and put up the decorations."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:31 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Nikolai perked up a little. "Well I've just now finished a nap, so I shan't be needing one anytime soon, dearie." he said and scooted closer to him almost like an eager child. "I think I can actually help this time!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:36 pm
Leon Court

User Image

With a laugh, he set his hand on Nikolai's. "Here's hoping."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:47 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

The Sin smiled at his hand. "Come now, dearie, we'd better start on those decorations before you convince me to... sleep, again~" he purred.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:50 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Grinning, he stood and pulled Nikolai up with him, setting his hand on the small of his back. "Then we better get going."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:24 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"My, such a gentleman~" the Sin teased and walked out of the room to be greeted by the sight of soft lights and the scent of cookies. "Oh my..." he breathed at the sight. He had seen Christmas decorations plenty of times, but this held a cozy, almost charming, feel to it. Perhaps it was because he was actually apart of it that it felt so comforting.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:00 pm
Leon Court

User Image

"Do you like it?" he asked, smiling at his work. He had fixed up the fireplace already, and had set about tiny stars around the walls. "I was wondering if you'd want a stocking? I can sew your name on, if you want. My mother always said that the one who helps the most gets to put their stocking up first., so...yeah."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:24 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"Stocking?" Nikolai repeated with a raised eyebrow, his eyes to the fireplace and the cornucopia of Christmas items around it. He barely spent time with anyone during the holidays; many tried to at least invite him for some dinner, but he preferred to stay cuddled in his bed and its glorious blankets. It was usually always because he never wanted to touch the snow, and sometimes it was because he didn't want to tease the Heavens what with his role - Even if he were to participate in religious events, his brand would burn him worse than any oven stovetop. But Nikolai had seen decorations time to time, yet he remained vaguely aware of some of the more obvious ones.
So in his light curiosity, the Sin tilted his head lightly. "Umm... Am I to remove a sock or....?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:29 pm
Leon Court

User Image

He laughed, then pulled out a large purple and silver stocking. "No, like this. On Christmas Day, it's filled with candy and other little stocking stuffers. It's one of the best parts."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:35 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Nikolai furrowed his eyebrows and puckered his lips slightly. "Hmm... I've failed to see the allure in eating candy from a sock, dearie..." he murmured.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:39 pm
Leon Court

User Image

"It's not a real sock, it's just shaped like one," he explained. "This one has never touched a foot, thank you very much. I made it last year for a friend, but she left before I could give it to her. You can use it until I can make you one...if you want me to, of course."

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games