Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Holy Sins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:29 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"What makes you think it'll be a one night stand?" demanded the 'priest'. He grabbed Anthony's chin and made him look into his lime green eyes. "You said it yourself, we're both priests, this is forbidden. But we're both human, we have urges. When this happens we'll both be destined for Hell and we'll have only each other. Why would this happen just once?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:34 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"How can you possibly be human when you tempt me like this?" he mumbled, staring into Nikolai's eyes. But he saw his point. No longer capable of fighting his desires, he bit his lip, holding on to a shred of control. "This...this will not happen just once?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:59 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Of that I can assure you." he promised. "It will happen as many times as you need me and I you."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:03 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

At this, his hands all but ripped Nikolai's clothes off, lowering his head and latching his mouth onto a pink n****e and swirling his tongue around it.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:40 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai gasped in surprise when the argument came to an immediate halt. Pleasure immediately slammed against him and forced his head tilted back, mouth opened and a low moan climbing out. He ran his fingers through the priest's hair and stroked the back of his head, his body aching for more attention.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:28 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Anthony's hands gripped Nikolai's hips tightly, keeping him in place. His mouth sucked lightly, desperate to make the "priest" cry out in pleasure.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:35 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Moaning, Nikolai gripped Anthony's hair and tilted his head back to sniff his hair. It smelled nice, freshly washed. His hardened groin desperately rubbed against his own, both he was sure needed attention.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:41 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Finally, he returned to Nikolai's mouth, kissing roughly for a moment, then pulling away and holding Nikolai at bay by his waist. "Unzip my pants and pull me out," he ordered, his voice husky and gruff.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:24 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Opening his eyes only slightly, the silver-haired man nodded and slid his hands down the priest's body, making sure to graze his cold fingertips against the warm, muscular body. He finally reached the pants and the protrusion beneath them. As he pressed his lips back against Anthony's, Nikolai undid his pants and slipped his hand inside, gripping the toy hidden underneath and taking it out in the open, playfully stroking it all the while.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:28 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Moaning lowly, he unzipped Nikolai's pants and slid them down a just a bit, until they were around his knees. "Are you ready?" he asked.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:41 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai took a moment to position himself right to where the slightest movement would only result with immense pleasure, according to Sloth. Also advised by the Sin, he placed his arms around Anthony's neck and kept his fingers loosely around the shoulders for when he'd need something to grip onto. "I'm ready." he whispered.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:23 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

~~~

Sitting on Father Anthony's bare lap in the midst of the steaming car, Nikolai followed his gaze to the rosary necklace thrown into the dirt during their passion. "What's done is done." he whispered softly while pressing the first-aid tape back onto his arm, it having slipped slightly from sweat. "We've only each other now."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:27 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

He chuckled. "Something tells me that I don't really have you. A piece, maybe. But not all of you."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:35 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai grinned. He got to his side of the car and began redressing himself, starting with the pants. "I'm sure some dinner would fix that." he hinted at with a light laugh.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:37 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Are you even capable of seriousness?" he asked, laughing and trying to locate his shirt.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games