Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Ice Cream Parlor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:20 pm
Melody Stiles

User Image

"Tenth or eleventh grade I believe. I didn't pay much attention to the grade number when Seda was filling out the paperwork. It was so stupid answering the same questions a hundred different times. And no. Not anymore. We had some issues and eventually went our separate ways," Ross answered honestly while taking up the last bit of his ice cream and popping it into his mouth. Once he'd swallowed it, he gave a slight shrug as if it were no big deal. Sure it still stung a bit when he thought about it, but he wasn't going to dwell on it. It was the female's fault as to why they were no longer together after all. "Which grade are you in?"

{( Out.Of.Codes: ~ )}

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:53 pm
User Image
*********Rita Argent*********

Half Demon

Rita walked into the ice cream parlor she was craving for some chocolate mint ice cream. As she walked in she put away her two pistol guns. once she got to the counter she ordered her ice cream and waited for the employee to bring it, while she was waiting she noticed two other people.

Dantes_river

Melody Stiles

BLEACH_RAWKS

Desirable Sex Symbol

Necrokiki

Silent Bookworm

12,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:29 am
BLEACH_RAWKS

Dantes_river

☆Melody Sigfrid☆
☆Someone Love Me☆

User Image

Hear It, Sing It, Play It
Mood: Playful
Thoughts: I found a good one!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Melody looked down at her ice cream again and nodded. "I see, I am very sorry for that happening." She lowered her voice to a low mumble. "I think she was a fool..." After catching herself she shot up and smiled a bit at Ross. "I am in 11th grade. I hope to jump a grade so i can get out earlier." Melody blushed again, she knew she was coming on rather strong, and hoped this didn't offend him. She looked to the counter and saw a girl order and then sit down.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:17 pm
User Image
*********Rita Argent**********

Half Demon

Rita took the ice cream once she got it and paid for it, she then saw the girl who she noticed earlier and gave her a small nod, then Rita left, eating some ice cream on the way.
[exits]

BLEACH_RAWKS

Desirable Sex Symbol

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:59 pm
Melody Stiles

User Image

Giving a slight shake of the head and a brief dismissive wave, Ross smiled up at the girl in that gentle manner of his. "Don't be sorry. It's not like you caused it. We've been drifting in and out of our relationship for quite some time so I'm kind of glad she finally made it clear we were over so she could go run off with some insane alien who still lives with his sister! Oops... Broke the spoon," he responded while briefly watching the other female leave, his thumb pressing on the handle of the spoon until it snapped. At hearing it snap, he'd jumped slightly only to drop the two pieces of plastic spoon into the little foam cup and slide his hands into his lap. His face grew a soft shade of red as he slouched a bit more heavily in his chair as if wanting to disappear. "The guy ticks me off. I don't really mind going through all of these classes for each grade 'cause my schooling usually gets interrupted by high scale fights caused by Seda's irritation of people's stupidity, the Psychiatrist - I don't know his real name, but he runs the looney bin I was in -, the vampire queen and random demons wanting to kill me 'cause I'm the only one out of five or six children to the demon king Chestra that is capable of taking over in his place. Let's see... There's Charles and Calintz, the first being a jackass whereas the latter is highly unstable species-wise... Then there's the twins Hameln and Sizer who have to protect Pandora's Box... Yeah. There's only five that are known as of the present, but part of me wonders if I have other half-siblings that I haven't heard of yet. I don't think the demon kin are too happy that one of their future kings is a halfbreed."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:35 am
Dantes_river

☆Melody Sigfrid☆
☆Someone Love Me☆

User Image

Melody jumped at the snapping spoon as well and looked up at him. "I see, well, you seem to be... kinda o.k with that fact, but I am sorry none the less. Things like that always suck, not that I would honestly know but..." Her voice drifted off a bit, before she caught herself. "And the fighting! Why the heck does everyone want you dead?! I mean come-on you didn't ask for it! Yes, you are strong, even I can see that but still.... You can kick their asses so why even try!" Her voice squeaked and she furrowed her brow.

Necrokiki

Silent Bookworm

12,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200

MaaChan33

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:21 pm
Dantes_river
Sorry for being gone so long! School decided to take over, but it's all controlled now!

User Image

Shin Okita

ணண ணணணணணணணணணண
The higher I fly, the harder I fall.
ணண ணணணணணணணணணண

Yue's question turned Shin red. He had never really danced, but, wasn't there a first time for everything?

"I d-don't know how," he stammered. When Shou was pushing his personality onto him, the confidence would exert itself ever so slightly, but since Shou was resting, he felt weak. "Teach me?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:54 pm
Melody Stiles

User Image

"Well I expected her to do such a thing as it's in her personality. I thought I could help her understand the pros and cons of her behavior as we dated, but even after she understood what we talked about, she seemed intent on staying the way she was. This isn't even the first time it's happened so it doesn't bug me as much. As for Seda, he doesn't like admitting to having a thing for her. He's already asked me what the point in loving is when you already know you'll only hurt them and the things he physically feels is artificial memories seeing as the body isn't his. I am unable to find an answer to that, but it hurts me to hear he doesn't even wish to try," Ross responded with a brief shrug. He opted to remain low in his seat, however, as he did still feel like vanishing into it for having grown irritable like he had. That didn't even count the things he was speaking to the girl about. "The Psychiatrist doesn't so much want to kill me as he wants to put me back in his looney bin. Everyone else, however, I don't really get the point of their addiction to violence. And while I probably could kick their butts, I'm against violence as violence solves nothing. Maybe they're masochists or into S&M? I don't know. All I know is I would rather be at least considered bipolar instead of as a target for these people and their violent ways."

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:11 pm
MaaChan33
It's fine. I get busy sometimes too.

Sιηg σηcє αgαιη ωιтн мє, συя sтяαηgє δυєт.
мч ρσωєя σvєя чσυ gяσωs sтяσηgєя чєт.
αηδ тнσυgн чσυ тυяη ғяσм мє тσ gℓαηcє вєнιηδ,
тнє ρнαηтσм σғ тнє σρєяα ιs тнєяє ιηsιδє чσυя мιηδ...

User Image
xXxXxYPhantomen
XXϮяαηscєηδιηg ϮιмєXX
XXєтєяηαℓ ιғєXX

xXxXxGiving the other a gentle smile, Yué nodded slightly. "Sure thing, but not here. It'd be a little weird to teach you how to dance in here. Dancing is one of the many things my brothers and I had to learn since we had to interact with nobility and royalty of other species at social events. Political and business events are relatively dull events but as a prince one must grin and bear it," he breathed out while taking another bite of cookie dough from his ice cream. God, this ice cream was sinfully delicious!

XXϮнє Sтσяч ηєvєя єηδsXX
XXσvє ηєvєя διєsXX

{( OutOfChristine'sGrasp ;; ~ )}

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:18 pm
Dantes_river

☆Melody Sigfrid☆
☆Someone Love Me☆

User Image

"I see." Melody replied gently. He has been hurt and it's not right that they want to hurt him more. He seems just fine to me."If it helps I won't let them take you away again... I mean I know we just met but I feel like I can trust you. And will do everything in my power to protect you!" She smiled cheerfully, trying to cheer him up. "I will protect you against all that violence, if I can. It's not right and I hate that people resort to such a thing when they do not understand. People fear what they can not see or understand its in their natures." She took a bite of her ice cream and sighed.

Necrokiki

Silent Bookworm

12,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200

MaaChan33

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:03 am
Dantes_river

User Image

Shin Okita

ணண ணணணணணணணணணண
The higher I fly, the harder I fall.
ணண ணணணணணணணணணண

Shin licked up the last of his ice cream from his fingers, fully sated. He looked eagerly towards his tablemate and asked, "Where is there to dance?" He had never been one for dancing, but Yue made him feel like the action wouldn't be impossible. He had known him all of one day, but something let Shin trust the silver-haired boy. It was something a selfish child like him wouldn't share.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:28 am
Melody Stiles

User Image

"No!" the dark haired halfbreed snapped quickly at hearing she'd do anything to keep him from getting taken back. Inwardly facepalming, he gave a nervous chuckle before starting to fidget with the ends of the longest section of his hair. "I mean, it's nice you'd go that far after we've just met and all, but I'd feel terrible if any of them tried hurting you to get to me. I've already involved enough people as it is and feel guilty about it. You're really sweet and haven't come across any of them in your life, something I'd actually prefer remaining intact with you. They're cockroaches after all; nearly impossible to completely kill and therefore always coming back." Rubbing his arm nervously, he wished that invisibility would kick in especially after having scared some people at his voice raising like it had. "I do agree though. People do fear that which they don't understand just as greed, lust, envy, gluttony, sloth, wrath and pride do. It runs through the veins of every man no matter their race, gender or species."

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Necrokiki

Silent Bookworm

12,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:19 pm
Dantes_river

☆Melody Sigfrid☆
☆Someone Love Me☆

User Image

Melody just about jumped out of her skin when he yelled "no". And let out a very loud squeak in response. "Uh... I-I.. Ok... Umm.. I am sorry for suggesting it. I just believe its not right and it is really an injustice. I feel like we have a friendly connection to one another, and not many people are willing to even give me a chance...." She blushed at hearing him say he didn't want her getting hurt. "Thank you..." Her heart was still pounding rather hard. "I just don't want to lose you like I did my grandfather....Even if this is our first meeting...." She mumbled and looked at the people staring at them. "What the hell are you lot staring at? Haven't you seen two kids having ice cream together?!" Her voice raised slightly, her brow pulling together and her black ears laying back showing her displeasure.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:44 pm
MaaChan33

Sιηg σηcє αgαιη ωιтн мє, συя sтяαηgє δυєт.
мч ρσωєя σvєя чσυ gяσωs sтяσηgєя чєт.
αηδ тнσυgн чσυ тυяη ғяσм мє тσ gℓαηcє вєнιηδ,
тнє ρнαηтσм σғ тнє σρєяα ιs тнєяє ιηsιδє чσυя мιηδ...

User Image
xXxXxYPhantomen
XXϮяαηscєηδιηg ϮιмєXX
XXєтєяηαℓ ιғєXX

xXxXxThinking it over for a minute, the silvery haired male finished up his ice cream. "I could teach you in the school gymnasium and I won't have to deal with Tori unless Viaresu bugs me about his weirdness," Yué answered the other male before standing. Might as well stretch since his legs were kind of stiff.

XXϮнє Sтσяч ηєvєя єηδsXX
XXσvє ηєvєя διєsXX

{( OutOfChristine'sGrasp ;; ~ )}

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:55 pm
Melody Stiles

User Image

"You don't have to worry about that. It's not your burden to bear. At least that's what Seda would say before saying that it's his job to make sure I live and don't get put in the loony bin again. You really don't have to worry though. I'm tough as nails when I have to be," Ross hummed cheerfully while scooping some of his ice cream up into his mouth. At having her snap at those civilians however, he motioned for her to calm down about them staring. "That was my bad for scaring them like I did. Sorry."

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces