Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Adopting Darkness {pure x the nerd} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:14 pm
Pure T0rture

"It's nothing I cannot take care of." Chaos assured. He had to admit, though, he was surprised. He expected Cybil to scream at him after what she saw him do, call him a monster or just run away. He wanted to ask her about it, but found it difficult at this time. "Are you alright, Cybil?" he asked with pure focus and concern in his eyes as he searched for any trace of pain or a wound.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:58 pm
Awesome nerd

"i'm alright." she smiled, giving him another hug. "just a bruise or two..." she shrugged, glancing to the arm that Charley had had a rather tight grip on.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:21 pm
Pure T0rture

He nodded and pulled her into a hug again. "I'm just glad you're safe." he whispered, feeling the fear slowly subside, but at the same time it didn't leave. No, it was merely replaced by a new fear; a fear of what she would now think of him.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:42 pm
Awesome nerd

that man..... There will be overs like him, wont there...? she thought to herself, glancing up at chaos for a minute before she hugged him again. "Thank you for protecting me" she mumbled once more, a soft smile on her face

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:02 pm
Pure T0rture

"You do not have to thank me for that. I will always protect you." he promised before smiling sadly at her. He would have to. As long as she stayed around him...
This was only one of the weak hunters. There might very well be stronger ones that knew about Cybil, and if they had the same thought process as Charley... Chaos quickly stood up before the thoughts could drown him, suddenly feeling tired. "I think it's time we go to sleep, don't you think?" he asked lightly as he took hold of her hand and walked her inside. The walk to the room was silent, and as Chaos tucked Cybil in, he knew, deep down, no matter how much he might want a child of his own, he would have to find Cybil a family. And soon.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:16 pm
Awesome nerd
emotion_bigheart emotion_yatta emotion_yatta emotion_bigvein emotion_bigvein emotion_puke emotion_sweatdrop emotion_sweatdrop emotion_bandaid emotion_bandaid emotion_bandaid

"o-okay...." She nodded, rubbing her eyes with her free hand as she hurried along beside him. im gonna have to find a knife or something to protect myself if I want to stay by him

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:27 pm
Pure T0rture

~~~

Daylight had broken through before the two knew it. Chaos was the first to awaken, where he stood at the edge of the bed to gaze down at Cybil's sleeping figure. Sadness occupied his frost blue eyes as he watched her sleep, the fate he knew was inevitable staring him right in the face. Today was time to search for a new family for her, for he couldn't dare put her in anymore danger.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:39 pm
Awesome nerd

the child had been fidgeting restlessly for a few minutes, the sheets knotted up around her as she squirmed. finally jolting up with a small shout, she gave a sniff and hugged her knees. "n-not again...." she mumbled, biting her lip.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:44 pm
Pure T0rture

Chaos was seated at the edge of the bed by the time she awoke, turning to look at her when she spoke with concern in his eyes. "A nightmare?" he guessed.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:57 pm
Awesome nerd

nodding, she let her hair fall in her face with a sigh. "I'm okay though..... Nightmares are just in my head, that's nothing compared to the real world"

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:01 pm
Pure T0rture

"I don't doubt you." the man answered somberly. "But that does not give you reason to ignore it." He turned his upper body to face her better. "What was your dream? You will feel much better after you confide in my what happened, of that I can assure you."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:04 pm
Awesome nerd

"I.... I can't tell you...." She mumbled, biting her lip. "It has to do with the vision I had of you.... And so I can't just tell you"

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:35 pm
Pure T0rture

"It was only a dream," he reassured as gently as possible. "You can tell me. Or do you need to draw it?" he inquired, remembering Cybil doodling just the other night to explain a vision of hers.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:03 pm
Awesome nerd
didst thou recieveth my email?

swallowing, she shook her head. "No..... I can't draw that" she mumbled, rubbing her arms. "It's too sad...." She pouted, not looking at him.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:14 pm
Pure T0rture
Checking now

"It is better than bottling up your feelings, Cybil." he pressed, though he had a sinking feeling he knew what it was she was talking about.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games