Reply Roleplay
[PRP] Point A to Point B Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TRHQ Yuri Lowell

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 8:55 pm
And Yuri just sat there on the ground, eating his food. His brows raising as the Rapidash attacked... and Ray dodged, apparently taking it as a challenge.

Huh, not bad. Looked like she wasn't just all talk after all. He was kinda impressed, even if she was a little crazy.

Repede groaned and sat down, his ears flattening out.

"I hear ya," Yuri commented to the Growlithe.

Ray's antics only served to taunt the horse, making him even angrier. Havoc reared up again, snorted several times, and then charged at Ray. The Pokemon wildly tossing his head, slashing that pointed horn at the air, as well as bucking furiously. His hooves aimed to strike if anyone was at all close to him.  
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 11:49 pm
Ray was very thankful for their foresight to let him out of the ball away from the camp. the horse didn't seem to take to anything at all. Ray found this was actually a benefit in her favor, though potentially dangerous is she didn't focus, his attacks were blind and scattered, all she needed to do was keep focus, keep away from him and make sure that she could draw him out into the darkness, where viability to the her would be very little.

As the Rapidash charged at her, The tall women leaped into action herself, ducking away, her long legs moving her quickly and smoothly to the side, making sure to keep to his sides were turning would hopefully take up most of his movement, as well as his foot work when he wasn't bucking.
Ray herself could move much easier like this, thus attempting at keeping relatively out and BACK from the horses attack zone.

In order to keep him interested in her, she would make sharp clicking and chuckles, giving her position away in the dark.
She hoped that the fact that his rage was causing him to kick buck and rear, as well as attempt to keep her in his attack zone would tire him out.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 9:15 am
Havoc was growing increasingly frustrated as he continued to go after Ray, only to have her get out of his path and dodge. He continued to kick and charge, with the occasional blast of flame here and there, and eventually he did start to tire out. The Rapidash eventually pausing to catch his breath, glaring heatedly at the woman.

He again pawed at the ground, making his feelings clear, but it was only half hearted this time. Havoc was tired of this, and he definitely didn't want to be with these people.

Finally he mustered up the strength to charge at her again, but when she dodged, he didn't stop. Instead the Rapidash just kept on running.  
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 11:51 am
"Most of your power is directionless, you're wasting it, and I can see where you're footwork needs to be practice." Ray would say as she maintained her distance, crouching at once with with her head tilted, flicking her hand a** he pointed to the Rapidash's feet.
"I can't imagine you were this sloppy with your last human."

The Rapidash stopped, but Rayan didn't get up, watching him in silence for a couple of seconds, her own breathing was rising and falling heavily, trying to muster her breath back after that spell of having to keep moving to avoid being the Havoc's path. Unlike the Rapidash though she was not excreting energy unnecessarily.
What was he up to now?
Quickly, and smoothly, a gloved hand reached down to unbuckle one of the straps from her pants, pulling the hefty belt from her thigh and tugging it taught. the gray haired women eyed the Rapidash for his next move.
He was tired, his movements were suffering from it, Perfect-

"Oop!" When Ray moved this time, she remained dangerously close to the Rapidash, Though not aware of his intent to keep running, she knew he would pass her.
When he did, she flung out one side of belt and the duckle at his front legs, hoping to tangle it on the opposite side she was standing and through a huge effort of her part, pull the other side as hard as she could to the side.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 12:01 pm
Havoc had no intention of listening to this lady. But she was right, he wasn't this way under his previous owner. It was because he was absent that Havoc was behaving this way. The Rapidash having no clue about what had happened to Asch.

However, the dark horse would have been long gone if it hadn't been for Ray's quick thinking and the belt that wrapped itself around his leg successfully. The tug pulling that leg out from under him as he went. His eyes widened in surprised as he fell heavily upon the earth.

That... didn't feel good.  
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 12:08 pm
Ray rose to her feet, grunting as she kept the strap tight.
"Rule number one" Ray spoke through gasps of breath. "Be careful who you pick a fight with." She heaved a sigh, and took a small step forward. "Now what do you say we stop? The battle's over."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 12:15 pm
Havoc looked up at Ray with a hateful eye. She wasn't his master, there were no rules to be set as far as he was concerned. However, the Rapidash didn't move since his leg was still being held in an awkward position.  
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 12:29 pm
Ray stared firmly back at the intense look from the Rapidash.
This wasn't normal hate, and despite how unperturbed she was by the thoughts and opinions of theirs, this somehow unnerved her.
She wasn't sure why, thought she guessed it had to do with the fact that she knew there was something wrong about this pokemon, even if she couldn't put her finger on it.

"Don't tell me you're going to be a sore loser too. You started this fight, I just finished it, its what I do-" She slid her stand a little wider, not taking her eye contact away from the Rapidash.
"Now its time to be straight with you Havoc, you see the young man over there with the read hair? Yeah, Luke there asked if I would be able to take you in, put you to some use with training." She nodded a head toward the red head boy.
"You want the cold hard truth Havoc? You're the kind of pokemon that he can't handle right now. Especially not when he was already so kind as to take in the rest of your old human's pokemon.
He was way too many pokemon for his skill level so I would say that thats pretty damn nice of him! And you, you and you're behavior can go one of two ways. You become a part of my team, and I can see what you're actually like with direction and continued training, or- and this option I want to hardly even consider- you go in a storage box."
Ray frowned at this option, clearly that was not going to be an otpion if Ray had any say.

"A pokemon like you with your potential, that would be a crime, I would not like to resort to that. You don't have to like it, you don't have to like me, but right now, I'm the only one who can help you. Plus, I just kicked your a**, think about it"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 12:45 pm
Havoc stared hard at Ray, but he was indeed listening. A bit of confusion and surprise showing in his expression when it was revealed that Luke had taken in his "old human's Pokemon". The hell was going on here? Had he been -abandoned-? Well it didn't matter, he was quite clear with the fact that he didn't like this lady. But as she so smugly pointed out, she had also kicked his a** indeed.

The Rapidash snorted and put his head on the ground in a distinct sulking manner. However, this wasn't going to be the end of it. Not by a long shot. He would get her back one way or another.  
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 1:40 pm
As Havoc seemed to consider all of this information Ray stood watching as he seemed to actually hear, and consider what she had just told him.

He didn't seem at all happy about any of it, but when he let his head fall, in what Ray could tell was a reassignment, though a sulking one.

With that, Ray let the strap slacken, shaking it a couple of times as it came loose from Havoc's leg.
"Alright then."

Pulling it back into her hands Rayan took a few steps backward "I've got a feeling this team up is going to be interesting for both of us."
'Interesting' being interpenetrated loosely. A wide smirk spread over Ray's face,
"You can stay out for a while, so you can catch your breath."

With the strap now wrapped tightly around the women's hand, she stepped away from the black Rapidash and headed back to the camp fire. her eyes on Double Stripe who was notedly watching her back.

"You weren't kidding about the intimidating part" Ray spoke to Luke with a wide smirk. "You don't even see eyes like that very often from dark types."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 3:07 pm
Luke watched the struggle silently but attentively. He knew his interference wouldn't be appreciated, but if this whim of a suggestion wound up getting her hurt…

Fortunately it didn't seem that that concern would come to fruition, though even in relief there was tension in his disposition. Unable to produce any meaningful verbal response, he offered the dark ball for Ray to take.  
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 3:48 pm
He said nothing, just reached out and handed her the dark ball.
Both of her eyebrows arched curiously as she glanced to it, then back up at him as she reached up and took it from his hand.
"Whats with the look?" She asked, taking note of his tension.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 3:53 pm
"That was pretty impressive," Yuri said once Ray came back to the fire. He hadn't really thought that she had that in her. Not that he underestimated her but well... he hadn't really known what to expect.

Havoc eventually stood and shook himself out. However, he kept well away from the camp site. His flamed flickering in the night as he just stood there and glared with a deep hate towards the human nearby. He wouldn't bother them though, for now at least.  
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 4:10 pm
He blinked in momentary surprise at the comment, then shook his head, "Nothing." In the first place, wasn't the reason he'd asked Ray because he felt like she was capable and wouldn't be hurt in the process? And now she had lived up to that expectation; it was almost disrespectful of him to still be uneasy. The pokeball now removed from his person, he returned to his seat by the fire, releasing a mildly disgruntled Mieu at his side.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 4:15 pm
"I'm a pokemon trainer," she told Yuri, looking down at the man and moving to sit back down, though keeping herself in a position so what she could keep an eye on the fire set away from their site. She grinned though and looked over at him,
"I wasn't kidding when I said it was pretty bad a**." she chuckled, but looked pleased at Yuri's comment. "But man... I'm ganna feel this in the morning." She stretched, rubbing her arm.

"You know, I didn't hurt him... If that made you uncomfortable." she told Luke, misinterpreting his silence and uneasiness for the way the Rapidash had been treated. "Well, okay yeah maybe I did. But these creatures are fighters, if it can't take something like that, then a real battle would be out of the question."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff