Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[FIN] Kanto Competition Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 5:23 pm
Rosie wished Tymiko and Luke good luck as they stepped in, and saw the next two called out.
She was feeling a little better, having had to set everything she was worried about to the side for a shot time to work with her pokemon, knowing that she could address it later.

She joined Sera and Faleen once again as Luke's battle took place, but somewhere as the trainers brought the last of their pokemon out, Faleen muttered something that Rosie didn't catch, and turned around to leave.

"Faleen?" Rosie asked, startled. Her sister didn't seem to hear her as she left.
Rosie looked over to Sera, worried.  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 5:28 pm
Seraphine glanced over at Faleen when she muttered something and left, though Rosie's much clearer voice drew her attention. The brunette offered her friend a confused look and a small shrug; she had no idea what was wrong with the elder Ewell, and after last night she wasn't particularly concerned if anything was bothering her. She was curious, however, what Rosie would do about her sister leaving.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 5:34 pm
Rosie seemed hesitant as well, looking at the opened door, then back at Sera.
Eventually though the pink trainer hurried after her older sister. stopping her in the hall.
"Faleen, where are you going?"

Faleen straightened up, turning to look at Rosie "Sorry Rosie, something came up, I'm probably going to have to leave early." Faleen explained, keeping her face lever, though there was a red tint to her cheeks.

Roshe's shoulders fell, though she didn't look away, eventually she reached out to streighten the hem on her sisters jacket.
"Do you really have to leave now?" She asked quietly, feeling a deep sadness return. "There is something really important I want to talk to you about,"

A breathy sigh escaped Faleen's lungs again, but she paused, looking down at the girl's hand.
"I want to." She continued.
Important, what could Rosie possibly know about what was important? the small girl's trivial understanding of everything, the simplified way she lived her life and how she dealt with the most trivial of problems as if they were the most important of issues.
"We'll see."  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 6:03 pm
Rosie looked at Faleen with concern, a pleading expression that drew a little surprise in the hazel eyes.
Oh not this again.

Faleen let out another light sigh, reaching her hands up to cup them under either side of Rosie's jaw.
"It was good to see you again sister, I can't make any promises, but if I am still here later I will contact you, and we can talk."
Leaning forward the elder sister kissed Rosie on the forehead, letting her hands fall as she stepped back, smiling gently through the confusion as to the way Rosie was looking at her.

... Why was she looking at her with such depression.
Not that it bothered Faleen at all.
Pointing back toward the room where the trainers were waiting in, Faleen turned around, and continued away.

Rosie watched as she disappeared behind the corner, glancing over her shoulder to see Sera standing close by.
"I might have to drop out too." Rosie said, stepping past her friend to go into the room and start gathering her belonging from one of the lockers. "If I don't get the chance now, I don't know when I'll get to see her again."

As she spoke she took a moment to bring up her gear, sending a message to her friends that were in the stands.
Any of them with a phone or a gear would get a message "Need your help, please meet me outside the stadium." (Dove, Ray, Dith )

Once the texts were sent off, the crowd cheered even louder, drawing Rosie's attention up to the field, where the current battle with Luke seemed to be warping up.
Rosie stepped over to Sera, waiting for the trainers from the field to return.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 6:07 pm
In the stands with the others, Yuri was sitting silently, watching the battles going on below. Really, the guy was looking pretty bored. He wasn't one much for spectating. He liked to be in the action. But then... he only has two Pokemon and couldn't hope to compete. Although really he didn't care much for training in the first place.

With his head held in one hand, the man watched the battles with little enthusiasm. Although he was just a little more interested when it was announced that Luke and Tymiko were up. He was curious to see how the two kids would fare.  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 6:08 pm
Sera had followed Rosie out when the girl left to catch up with Faleen, and had stood a little ways behind when the pair spoke. As Rosie returned to get things from her locker, the brunette's brows rose a bit. "You're gonna talk to her now?" In the middle of the competition? ...well if Faleen was leaving, then there really wasn't another time to talk to her about Team Rocket, so..

The girl followed Rosie back to the room while she got her things - she didn't have anything in a locker there - and glanced around to see if Luke had finished yet and if he was there, because he needed to come. He said he'd go too whenever Rosie talked to Faleen.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 6:11 pm
"If I can." Rosie said, looking over at Seraphine "I don't know... I don't know what to do, or if I should right now, but if I don't do it now then when am I going to do it?" Rosie asked, sounding lost, and clearly having no idea what she was doing.
But she had to do something, so this was her making up her mind.  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 6:14 pm
WARNING POST

From here on there is a chance of injury for your character.
If you do not wish for your character to be put in a dangerous situation then please find a reason for exclude your character for further posting, or until I give a safe notice.

That being said, if you continue posting, you are giving the person running this ORP permission to harm or upset your character.

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 6:16 pm
After the previous evening, the competition honestly wasn't very high on Luke's list of priorities anymore, so while he tried to dedicate the same amount of focus to his battle as Rosie had to hers, there was no preventing the feeling of relief that came with the match's conclusion. He wasn't expecting to lose that feeling so soon, but the atmosphere lingering between his friends in the preparation room effectively robbed him of it. "What's up?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 6:21 pm
...Wha?

Everything had been nice. It was just a good chance to see his friends, relaxed, he was on holiday and-

Dith slipped his dex back into his pocket and made for the exit.

When Dith wanted to go somewhere he tended to get there in good time.

Now outside the towering man cast around for Rosie. Not spotting her right away he quickly texted: //I'm here,// and let Viktor out of his pokeball, just in case.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 6:25 pm
Ray's phone went off, absently and with no real rush she reached down to pry it out of her pocket, turning it on and staring at the message for a moment before her brow furrowed.
"Hey." she nudged Yuri, knowing he didn't have a phone, and showing it to him before she moved to stand up and head out.
It was in the middle of the battles, and she was REALLY enjoying watching people and the pokemon working together was just excellent. so many different types.
But this made her wonder what happened.  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 6:26 pm
Henrietta was happy enough; so they'd lost against Rosie? She couldn't feel any shame in losing to a strong opponent and besides, each loss was just another step to get over and get stronger!
It had been kinda awesome to battle in a real competition like this, so early into her journey.
She wondered if news of this event was reaching Goldenrod, if she should phone or write home and tell them she'd been here? Nah, she'd tell them later, when she had a few more actual wins, maybe even another competition, under her belt. Or a badge. That would be cool.

At least her pokémon, Gummy and Winglet, would have time to rest up now and heal. She'd gone to get them checked out properly before returning to the stadium-proper.
The girl bounded up to where Dove and Dith and Ray and such had been waiting, released back into the viewing areas now she was out of the competition. She enjoyed cheering both sides.
Then people were leaving? The big man anyway? Something to do with texts they were getting? She guessed it was important.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 6:29 pm
"Henrietta!" Dith had no idea of what was going on or if she had had a message or not, and as such standard protective instincts kicked in. He put a hand lightly on her shoulder and smiled down at her. "Hey, you looked good out there! We can battle sometime, maybe?" What did Rosie need? What was up? She would have said if it was bad, surely, and yet... yet her message had been so brief.

Dith was worried.  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 6:34 pm
Dove watched the battle happen, completely at ease, until her phone, too, rang, and from the look Ray gave her own, the young woman was concerned as she watched the name of the sender crawl across the screen.

With a furrowed brow, she clicked the phone off and looked to the others before following behind with a short word to Henrietta. This couldn't be good....

She looked back to Yuri and Henrietta as she stood and called both Lovey and Spakry back to her balls. "Do you guys want to stay here?" She didn't know what was going on, but in a harsh situation, back up could be nice, she thought, picking up her pace as they left the stadium.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 6:34 pm
When he was nudged, Yuri blinked and looked over at Ray. His eyes then going down to her gear as she presented the message.

Without a words, and merely a frown, the man rose to his feet and followed after her. Repede trotting along at Yuri's heels. Having learned a lesson from yesterday, Astal was currently not outside of his ball.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff