Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Shapeshifters Will It Be Love Or War ? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a good storyline ?
  It is that is why I'm following along waiting for more.
  Please add more to it but keep going
  No not interested in this storyline
  Gold whore !
View Results

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:51 pm
Skylar Atherley

Smile with Me. Laugh with Me...
User Image

Cyra talked about what happened and he cuddled the warm little infant. "I'm sorry. But whenever anyone talks about my family, I kinda lose it. " he apologized. "And why would Mato say I'm not a good father. I'm great with kids!" he pouted. Mato stepped in to check on the too. " Hello, you two.." he smiled standing with a cane. Trenton asked the clan leader why he told Cyra the things he did. And Mato just laughed and gave a sigh, "I think you may have taken my concerns a little too seriously. I'm only concerned for Trenton because he's still so young. Cyra, while you've had the strict training and have clearly become a strong man, Trenton doesn't grow up so easily" Trenton pouted and puffed his cheeks. "... However, perhaps your child can grant you some maturity..." Mato smiled and then left the room again.

Trenton sighed and looked at the baby, feeling a bit embarrassed. Then Cyra asked about Trenton's mother. His eyes widened and he couldn't help but smile. "...Alice. My mother's name was Alice. And my sister's name was Teresa..." he grinned and then put the baby in Cyra's arms and kissed his lover's head.

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:25 am
TenTenPrincess23

Cyra smiled at him some "I'm sorry I took you literally Mato" he told him sighing some. "Pregnancy hormones" he whispered then watched the man leave looking over at his lover and their infant daughter he moved his focus back onto them.

"Trenton our daughters name is Alice Theresa then " he whispered cuddling the little baby girl close as she gurgled and cooed to her parents.

Skylar Atherley
Crew

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:17 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image

"Cyra....thank you.." he smiled. With warm cheeks, he grinned as the baby was a reminder of his mother and sister. Trenton giggled as the baby did and kissed its head and along with Cyra's. But the things were beginning to bother him now as the woman's warning came into view. What was going to happen? Trenton grew quiet as he thought about, wondering if he should warn Cyra or not. Because every time he tried to explain himself, something went wrong. The woman told Trenton that Cyra's father would be after this baby. So was Trenton going to have to do protect the baby now too? They can't just live contently, Trenton was now always going to live in fear.

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:11 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Cyra was watching him closely along with their baby. He noticed the sadness and worry go through his lovers face causing him to frown. "Trenton what aren't you telling me ?" he asked his voice stern. "Please no more misunderstanding and no more lies they are just hurting us. They cause us to fight and we can't do that because now we Alice Teresa to worry about " he told him as the baby in question kicked her little legs letting out a shrill wail.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:14 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image

Trenton sighed and complied with his lover's concern. "You're right...." he stated. " I need to tell you everything that happened to me on the night you went back home when you saw all the marks on me. " He started that marks came from his father and that the man had threatened Cyra's own life if he had told him. On that night, the woman that called herself Cyra's mother, approached Trenton and gave him the warning of Cyra giving child birth and how his father would stop at nothing to get this child.

" I thought she was crazy but now.. everything she warned has come true.." he muttered. " I don't know what we're gonna do.." he leaned on Cyra's shoulder.

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

Skylar Atherley rolled 0-sided dice: Total: 0 (-0)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:24 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Cyra sat up frowning "He doesn't know that Alice is even born so we can keep me away. You just have to make sure that he never finds out. Trenton we will do this together" he told him. The baby started to wail and he got some formula and fed her it. He then burped her before watching her fall asleep. "Trenton we are in this together but if my mother is alive I want her found and brought to me"  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:46 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image

As young Alice was falling asleep, Trenton heard Cyra's voice give out the demand to find his mother.. and suddenly, Trenton's eyes glowed and rush came over him. His eyes quickly dulled down and the rush was gone but this odd urge was still there. What the heck was that? Trenton sat up and got to his feet, walking over to a closet door and pulling out a blanket and wrapping the two in it. When the baby was finally asleep, Trenton leaned in and kissed Cyra's forehead one more time. "You're right.. but right now, I want you and the baby to rest. I'll be by your side the whole time.." he cooed.

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:49 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Cyra watched their daughter sleep but he took notice of the rush that came over his lover and his eyes. "Trenton what was that rush and change of your eyes that happened ?" he asked as he leaned against the headboard. "I don't want my mother near our daughter but I need to see her to know if she is really alive and has truly abandoned me my entire life to his mercy. " he muttered sliding down the bed some careful of sleeping Alice.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:14 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image

Cyra asked about the eye thing but then continued about finding his mother. Trent sat up straight as that bright yellow glow filled his eyes once again, more predominant than before as night fell, darkening the dimly lit room. He looked at the baby and then up at Cyra and in an empty but soft, soothing voice he asked. "Shall I go and find her?". Trenton didn't do anything, but it was like he was being manipulated or something, like any demand Cyra would give, Trenton would do as by remote control.

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:07 am
TenTenPrincess23

Cyra noticed this and sat up taking Trenton by the shoulders lightly but firmly. "Trenton what the hell is going on ? " he asked firmly. "Your eyes glowing first and now your acting like a robot ready to do my bidding without question." he asked looking horrified. "I don't want you forcing things or getting hurt." he told him then turned to the door. "MATO" he screamed hoping that the older man would hear him and come as quickly as he could.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:02 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image

Mato didn't appear this time. The house was asleep but then Trenton snapped out of it after Cyra had taken by the shoulders. He blinked and pinched his nose as he groaned, shaking his head. "ugh.. what happened?" he muttered and looked at Cyra whom was in a frantic state, "Cyra what's wrong?" he asked panicking. He saw the baby sound asleep so it worried him, since he had no recollection of the event that just took place. His eyes weren't glowing anymore and everything seemed back to normal.

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:53 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Cyra blinked some as he looked at him some. "Trenton you were just acting like a robot ready to do my every command and your eyes were glowing. " he told him. "Your not going anywhere until we know what is going on with you. I'm not going to have you hurt or lose you"

Skylar Atherley
Crew

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:46 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image

Trenton looked down and then pulled Cyra on to the bed to set him down again, "Cyra...just relax. I don't know what going on, but you won't lose me... I promise.." he said with small smile and gently touched his lover's cheek. "If you say I was ready to do your bidding, then thats fine with me.. It probably just means that we're connected more than before..Right?" he assumed. "I'm not going anywhere.." he reassured the other as the night continued on. The crickets chirping in the background.

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:48 am
TenTenPrincess23

Cyra sighed "Trenton no if your willing to do my bidding when you get like that what happens if you become willing to do someone elses bidding like my father?" he asked shaking his head. "No I can't have this " he muttered shaking his head.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:07 am
]
Skylar Atherley

User Image

Trenton took Cyra's shoulder and cupped his cheek. " I don't think I could ever do your father's bidding... " he looked with a sad expression. " maybe we should just sleep on it...okay?" He asked, kissing Cyra's forehead.

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces