Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Wanderlust (Marina Elemento x Kiyiya Sakura) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:43 am
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

A couple of times, Kylie had tried to run out from under Estelle's nose, but Estelle kept a careful watch on the little girl. She was rambunctious, and clearly sneaky, but Estelle was equally as intent on her surroundings. At one point she grabbed the girl's hand and whispered for her to stay put, and much to Kylie's dismay, they stayed back quite a bit to let the hunters do their job. A few noises of zipping arrows caught Kylie's ear, making her bounce excitedly as she walked, or rather skipped.

Estelle covered her mouth in a silent giggle, just as Kylie escaped her grasp and ran ahead of her. Estelle followed her, just in time for Kylie to make her way back to her, beaming. "They got one!" she whispered excitedly, practically leaping into Estelle's arms. Estelle caught her, smiling. She gave her a silent thumbs up, and they continued walking, hand in hand. They saw the doe being hauled off by the youngest teenager, and though Kylie was thoroughly pleased with this outcome, Estelle felt a little sad for the poor creature. At the same time, she was also glad.

User Image
Kylie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:55 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust went over to join Estelle and Kylie, smiling despite the fact that he hadn't done much of anything. "Well, that was exciting." He said raising his eyebrows. He looked over at Snowball and watched as the small boy slung the doe over his shoulder and began the trek back to the Den. Bong came and rounded everyone else up after sending Mischief to accompany Snowball.

"Good job everyone. We need at least a large hare and we have enough to get through the next three days." He looked at Rust, then at Kylie and Estelle. "This is how we usually hunt together, but there is another strategy that helps to develop control over the other part of us. We usually wait until the full moon phases change us to hunt like this, but since we need to teach you before that happens and you lose it, we are going to demonstrate it tonight." He turned to address the pack, "It's going to be a challenge since we can't become wolves, but the instincts are still there, follow them. Just use your knives instead of your teeth." The pack nodded. Bongo pulled out two knives, handing one to Rust and the other to Estelle. He did not expect Estelle to use it, but she was part of the pack, and this lesson was for her. He would arrange lessons for her with Garrett later.

Off they went, Bongo explaining softly as the pack took up the routine.
"We split up, using our calls to tell each other where we are and our position. It's harder for prey to hear where we are coming from when we call up to the sky." He said this just as a yip sounded in the air. " That was Marie, she's spotted a buck." he translated. Another yip, lower in pitch sounded, then another. "Garret and Jamie are moving on to flank." Bongo raised his head and let out a short burst of a howl, then signaled the three tranees to follow him. "I let them know that we are going to set it off. Out job is to come around in front of it and startle it towards the rest of the pack." He led them to the position, keeping very quiet. "On three, we take off, making as much noise as you can to stun it or cause it to flee that way." He pointed. He held up one finger, two fingers, and three fingers, taking off at a sprint and roaring. The deer jumped backwards and took off like Bongo said it would.

Rust took off at an angle, yelling at the buck from it;s left side. It veered to the right, heading directly for Garrett. Garrett stayed hidden until the last possible moment, then as the deer ran by, he hooked his arm around it's neck, the large buck lifting Garrett off the ground. Garrett plunged his knife into the throat of the buck and it toppled over, wheezing for air. Garrett finished it off and stood there proudly. Bongo and Rust came up, along with the two teen girls who had helped the ambush
. "Looks like we have food for the next week or so now!" Bongo sang happily.

User Image

Bongo

((Wow, long posts for me! Hope it's not too much, ))

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:13 pm
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle grinned. She'd never expected she would enjoy herself this much. It was an interesting experience, and much more exciting than sitting at home cowering in fear of whatever was to come. Oddly enough, she felt safer here, and at the same time, wilder, more free. It was nice. Kylie could sense her bit of happiness, and the feeling was mutual, though she didn't say anything regarding it.

The girls nodded in response to Bongo's plan. "It's a pretty awesome technique," Kylie said quietly to her companion, and Estelle nodded in agreement. Together, they followed the boys close behind, waited for Bongo's signal, then charged at the creature, making a slew of strange noises and calls. Kylie howled and Estelle hissed, trying not to giggle at the noises they were making. It felt so strange to be using animal-like ways of hunting, and though it was strange, it seemed to work efficiently. She hoped it was helping Rust too.

When the positive result was revealed, Kylie punched the air victoriously. "That was fun! I bet it would be even funner during the full moon." Her dark blue eyes twinkled in the dim light. Her blonde hair was a fluffy mess, but she still looked downright adorable.

User Image
Kylie

((No worries! It's fine! smile ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:38 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

The pack made its way back to the Den, Garrett carrying the large buck he had killed. He was quite strong, keeping up with the pack without anyone slowing the pace. Rust was thrilled, the hunt had pumped him. he hadn't expected it to be so exhilarating. The beast inside seemed pleased too, and that was such a great feeling. He looked at Estelle, his eyes bright and happy, but they were the beast's eyes. "That was great wasn't it?!" He asked Estelle. He blinked and his eyes were his own again. "Did you enjoy it at all?"

Bongo held back, keeping the pack in front of him as he listened to their excited chatter, happy with his first hunt as Alpha, He looked up at the sky, wondering if Grizz and his dad were proud, and if little Happy was with them, watching him too. "Sorry little bro..." he whispered up to the stars between the gaps in the clouds.

User Image

Bongo

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:46 pm
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle closed her eyes and inhaled the fresh nighttime air for a moment, feeling quite pleased. The adventure all this had brought with them really was something, she had to admit. She opened her eyes at the sound of Rust's voice, but when she turned to look at him, his eyes were different. He blinked, and it was gone, but it took her a moment to realize it was still him. Her lips pulled up into a smile and she nodded. "Yeah! It was really cool." she replied genuinely. She could feel Kylie's grip loosen on her hand, but she didn't worry too much about it as the little girl made her way through the crowd back towards Bongo.

Kylie looked at Bongo and walked next to him, watching him carefully. "Thanks again, Bongo," she said in a voice that sounded unusually mature for her own. She took his hand in hers and smiled sweetly.

User Image
Kylie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:47 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Bongo pulled his gaze from the stars and looked down at his little cub. "your're welcome pup, keep up the practice. If you want, you could take lessons from Garrett with your new Beta, Estelle." Bongo held onto her hand. Garrett, hearing this turned and looked at Bongo, then at Estelle, sizing her up for the first time. He shifted the buck;s weight and nodded in approval.

Rust took up the space left behind when Kylie left Estelle's side and took her hand. It was not long before they reached the Den. They were greeted by cheers and smiling faces. Two deer was a great hunt! Bongo patted everyone on the back and left the group, heading to his room. Rust wondered what to do now. He looked at Estelle, still holding her hand.
"Well, what do you want to do now?"

User Image

Bongo

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:32 pm
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Kylie grinned, already teeming with energy and excitement. "I'd love to!" she said, her big eyes twinkling under the soft moonlight. She was glad Estelle and Rust came. Things seemed to be getting better for the pack already. When they went back to the Den, she ran to go find the others to tell them all about her little adventure.

Estelle smiled when Rust took her hand, and she didn't stop smiling when they returned to the Den. She was happy that the day, or rather night, had gone well. She smiled turning to Rust and ran a hand through her hair. "I dunno... I'm not exactly tired. Actually, I'm not tired at all. We could take a walk or something..." she trailed off, biting her lip in thought.

User Image
Kylie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:22 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust liked the idea of a walk. He hadn't had any time to really get to know Estelle one on one until now. The only times he could recall being alone with her, she was taking care of him, and he really did not remember much at all. "A walk sounds like a good idea." He told her. He took his bow and quiver and set it against the wall, not sure if he was to keep it or give it back. He figured that if it was still there when he got back, he would keep it. He turned to go back out.

The night was nice. The storm seemed to have blown north, and the sky was partly cloudy, the wisps moving slowly across the sky like fog on ice. With the cities all around abandoned, there was hardly any light pollution at all, and therefore, when gazing up through the gaps in the clouds, the stars were overwhelming.
"Wow..." Rust whispered in an deep exhale, in awe of the universe before him.

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:38 pm
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle smiled, stepping out under the moonlight at Rust's side. A cool breeze rustled through the trees and through her hair. It felt nice, and peaceful. She looked up at him then followed his gaze up at the sky. The stars twinkled like thousands of spectacular diamonds, their light seeping through the clouds. Her topaz-like eyes glittered in the light as they walked. "What a beautiful night," she said, mesmerized. It was nice to have gotten enough rest to feel so wide awake to witness such a night. And being here with Rust was even better. Estelle brushed her thumb against his hand softly. "Does it feel different?" she asked curiously, "Being a werewolf, I mean? Have you gotten used to it at all?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:48 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust let his eyes wander about the sky, listening to the wind, the ocean that was not too far away, Estelle's voice. When she asked him about being a werewolf, his gaze fell onto the widow of the building across the street. He could see him standing there with Estelle beside him. "I feel... It's... It's kind of scary, feeling him... it... me? inside me. I can feel the wolf. It's like someone turned my adrenalin on and broke the handle off. I can't turn it off. At the same time, " He began to walk, deciding he wanted to see the ocean. "At the same time, I feel invincible. Like nothing can hurt me. I feel stronger, I can see and hear better, even smell better. I feel like if I decided to run all the way to California, I could. That's impossible I know, but it feels like I can do it." His voice held a mixture of fear and excitement. "But what if the next full moon comes and I haven't learned how to control... me...? I mean, look at Kylie. She's what? Eight? And It seems she had learned how to control it. I don't know for sure, but it seems she might have been born a werewolf. What if Bongo and the pack decide I'm a lost cause?"

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:07 pm
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle listened to him, both interested and a little sorry. She wished she could help him with this confusion, but she had a feeling he would be able to control it all in due time. The others seemed to, after all. As he began to walk, so did she, ready to follow him anywhere. As he spoke, she listened, sighing deeply once in a while to breathe in the sweet salty air. She looked at him with serious eyes. "I don't think Bongo would have gone to this much trouble to make us fit in with his pack if he thought you were a lost cause. If Kylie was born a werewolf, then there's probably a bit of a difference being born one and being changed into one. And anyway, I think you'll be fine. More than fine, actually. You'll be great. You already fit in really well, and in a month's time, I'm sure you'll be able to have control." Estelle smiled, feeling quite confident in him.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:38 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust smiled at her. "You know, we really don't know each other all that well, but I feel like I've known you my whole life already. We should swap stories." He felt like a little kid trying to get the crush to talk to him. "I'll start. First off, my real name isn't Rust. I'm sure you knew that. It's just a nickname. My real name is Kaine Parker."

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:48 pm
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle looked up at him and nodded. "Okay." She was surprised to find herself realizing she really didn't know much about him. "Well, that's good to know." She smiled, then thought for a moment. What was there to say? "Well, my full name is Estelle Dominique Lareau. I don't like it that much though. It's a ridiculous mouthful to say."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:25 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

They walked and traded secrets. By the time they reached the beach, Rust had admitted to loving romance novels, spoiling his cat, being a hermit and anti-social, and his never ending craving for cheese.

The ocean in the night was like a carpet of black. It was as if darkness was eating the land. It was quite a sight! There were splashes off in the distance, porpoises perhaps.

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:32 am
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle told him mostly about her family's trips to foreign countries, her favorite being Italy. She said she had never been more happy in that moment of walking on the coast of Sicily with her mom, until this moment of course. She also depicted her love for chocolate and anything sweet, and she even told him about some of the stuff she wrote down in her journal. She planned to write about this adventure too.

Her eyes seemed to glitter in the moonlight as they reached the beach. The water was a foamy black mass; it was beautiful, and it glittered with the stars and the moon. "I love the beach," Estelle said aloud with a great sigh of happiness. She couldn't help herself. The air, the scenery, everything was so fresh.. and being alone with Rust made it even better.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games