Submit

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:08 pm
Yuri glanced over his shoulder at that before starting to clean his dishes. "Hey, if we're gonna keep score here then I still owe you for letting me stay the night. Don't worry about it."

Besides, its not like it was much and he put his dishes aside when he finished cleaning them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:12 pm
She pulled the blanket tighter around her, then slid from her chair to walk over to him, her bare feet a quiet tap on the floor. She set aside her own dishes, then nudged his side a little, reaching for a cloth to dry the dishes he had washed as she stood close. "If we're keeping score, then I'm..screwed, honestly," she said, a shy-ish grin pulling at her lips. 'Screwed'...? Oh, how refined, Miss Dove.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:19 pm
Taking her dishes to wash them, Yuri paused at Dove's... interesting choice of words. "Yeah? You could be," he said cryptically.

He hadn't really expected to hear that from her of all people, but it was kinda funny.

Washing her dishes he then handed them to Dove for her to dry.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:27 pm
She gave a short, half laugh at what he said, she took the dishes he handed off and dried them, before setting them aside. Yeah... she really, really could be, after every stupid thing she had done in the past year.

The dishes done, she went to the fridge to get herself another water bottle, rubbing her temples again. "Why won't this go away..." she mostly whined, though it came out as a heavy sigh. Again, her back pressed to the counter as she drank.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:29 pm
"It can take awhile," was Yuri's response to Dove's whining. He then sighed lightly as the dishes were put away.

"Guess I should probably get going. Might help if you have quiet."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:31 pm
"Not going to stay and cuddle it away?" she asked softly, catching herself only seconds later.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:34 pm
Yuri paused and blinked in surprise at the remark, before a smirk spread across his face.

"Cuddle, huh? I dunno... I'm more of a man of action, really," he said teasingly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:38 pm
She took a deep breath, glad that he hadn't been too thrown off by it. Then again, he didn't seem like the type to be so offended by this type of thing...

"Action, huh? I'll keep that in mind..." she grinned, looking up at him, though she continued to rub her temples.

"I um... have heard rumors that that sort of implied action cures headaches..." she teased again, this time interrupted by a slightly more cautious laugh.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:41 pm
"Huh, I hadn't heard that one," Yuri admitted as he went to go get his boots.

After all, he wasn't taking anything that she said seriously. Dove had made it rather clear that she wasn't interested in those sorts of things, and he respected that.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:46 pm
She blinked a little, tilting her head curiously, before tucking her hair back and sighing. "Yes, well... I almost married a medical jerk, so..." Because really, who else would have heard that excuse more than once?

Moving again to the counter, she watched him as he went to get his boots, her tone turning a little more serious. "Thanks for the drink date, Yuri..." Half a laugh, as she laid her head in her hand. "From what I can remember, I had fun."  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:06 pm
Pulling on his boots, which were uncomfortably wet still, Yuri moved to the door and stopped to look back at her.

"Yeah... I did too."

He hadn't expected to get that drunk or have that much fun. He wouldn't mind doing it again sometime.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:11 pm
She offered a small smile, but looked to his boots as they squeaked across the floor. That couldn't be comfortable, and if he was in any condition like her own...

"You can stay for a little while longer, if you need to sleep it off... I do have two rooms, if you're just really not into cuddling..." she offered, laughing a little at the second part. She didn't expect him to accept the second half of her offer, but the first was sincere. She wouldn't want to walk around in this shape...especially not in wet boots. It really wouldn't bother her too much if he decided to leave, either, though.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:15 pm
Yuri lingered with his hand on the door as she made her offer. And well... for some reason he had a feeling that it wasn't just him she was thinking about. It seemed like she wanted him to stay for whatever reason.

He didn't need to stay there. It didn't bother him to walk him in wet clothes. Plus he could always rest there if he needed to. There was no real reason for him to stay... other than the implication that she wanted/needed him there.

"Sure, I could stay a little longer."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:22 pm
She smiled a little at his decision, then took a deep breath and set aside the now empty water bottle, pushing her hair back again as she headed toward the guest room again. "I'm gonna clean this up... you can crash wherever..." she sighed, waving a hand. "Just know if you pick my room, you've got to deal with me asleep...and I am a cuddler."  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:26 pm
"Heh," was all Yuri had to say to that. Thus his hand left the door and he pulled off his boots once more.

He paused to stand there and watch her a moment with a little smirk, before silently going off to her room.

There he would proceed to crash on her bed... taking every blanket and pillow for himself.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff