Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Yaoi & Shota House (take 2)

Back to Guilds

user friendly since Aug 17, 2009 

Tags: yaoi, shota, house, world, boy love 

Reply Roleplaying Room
School Romance gone wrong!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:27 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Blinking softly Adrian tilted his head softly "Michael? What are you doing here?"he asked softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:39 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Blinking softly Adrian tilted his head softly "Michael? What are you doing here?"he asked softly.

"I'm enrolled here. And this is my room." He said smiling and hugged him "Adrian I missed you so much.  

MichaelaWhite18

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:41 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Winching and flinching as he shock a bit as he took a deep breath as he looked down softly. "Easy on the hug please. And how could you have missed me, its been years and probably you have someone else now"he said softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:44 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Winching and flinching as he shock a bit as he took a deep breath as he looked down softly. "Easy on the hug please. And how could you have missed me, its been years and probably you have someone else now"he said softly.

Michael listened to him then reached down and kissed the male deeply as he shut the door "I promised I would never fall in love with anyone but you." He said lovingly.  

MichaelaWhite18

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:58 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Adrian blinked softly as he kissed back as he looked up at him softly. "My luggage is still in the hallway"he said softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:07 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Adrian blinked softly as he kissed back as he looked up at him softly. "My luggage is still in the hallway"he said softly.

"Oh right! Let me get it for you." He said smiling. He walked out into the hall and grabbed the begs.
Dorm Room  

MichaelaWhite18

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:09 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Blinking softly he looked around as he took a small breath "Well this is kind of small for a dorm room but guess I should have expected it at least"he said softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:13 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Blinking softly he looked around as he took a small breath "Well this is kind of small for a dorm room but guess I should have expected it at least"he said softly.

He smiled "I like it." He said and kissed the male after putting his stuff on Adrians bed. "I missed you so much."  

MichaelaWhite18

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:19 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Shivering a bit he pulled back and looked at him calmly. "Can we not do this right now please? I'm not in a good shape right now"he said softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:26 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Shivering a bit he pulled back and looked at him calmly. "Can we not do this right now please? I'm not in a good shape right now"he said softly.

"Sorry." He said and sat on his bed "So how was Japan?" He asked.  

MichaelaWhite18

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:34 pm
MichaelaWhite18

"It was okay just a little harder then I thought and as well people are not as accepting of men liking other men so it was hard"he said softly as he opened his luggage and began to unpack as his shirt rose up slightly showing a massive bruise on his lower back.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:35 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

"It was okay just a little harder then I thought and as well people are not as accepting of men liking other men so it was hard"he said softly as he opened his luggage and began to unpack as his shirt rose up slightly showing a massive bruise on his lower back.

Michael went wide eyed and pinned Adrian to the bed as he lifted his shirt up "Who did this to you?" he asked sadly.  

MichaelaWhite18

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:47 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Hissing a bit Adrian took a few small breaths to ease the pain for a few seconds or at least before he could talk again. "My grandmother. She has been getting a little rougher over the few years cause my grades weren't what she liked but they were all A's so I do not know why she was doing this"he said softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:08 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Hissing a bit Adrian took a few small breaths to ease the pain for a few seconds or at least before he could talk again. "My grandmother. She has been getting a little rougher over the few years cause my grades weren't what she liked but they were all A's so I do not know why she was doing this"he said softly.

Must have been what I said to her a few years back." He said sadly.  

MichaelaWhite18

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:26 am
MichaelaWhite18

"What did you tell her "he said softly as he pulled back as he shivered a bit.  
Roleplaying Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games