Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
OOC thread for Off To Paradise Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eeimae

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:14 pm

LilRinn
Eeimae
LilRinn
Eeimae

LOL. Get ready for smart-a** comments and backhanded attitudes because Elren is paired with Jason! XDDD -vampire and werewolf- hahaha and OH, now I see. lol

Yeah...I didn't notice that until you mentioned it. xD
Good luck, to that team. ;-;

I kinda feel bad for team 1. xD lol

I feel bad for Sora. xD

Oh my goodness! I know! Poor girl. xD
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:54 pm

LilRinn

KuroShiroBara

asbloodrunscold

Babes and sir that I am currently talking to.
Staying up this late is turning me into a legit vampire. But unfortunately, by body is about to ragequit so a few things before I go. Be warned, I have no filter at the moment, so this is what happens. I tell strangers about my life xD
1. One of the reasons why I'm such a flirt is cause I write fanfiction. Really, flirty, flirty flirty fanfiction xD. Also, I'm a side fantasy author, and love to roleplay.
2. Bara, My love, the reason being that I'm so good at playing a guy is cause I'm an author....lets just say...that my fics aren't...really..straight (-coughguyonguycough-)
3. Rinn, darling, Raiden is making my life right now. Please make him stay this awesome. They'll have to fight someday. But no worries, she'll play damsel in distress one of these days. <3

LOVE YOU xD

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:39 pm

iMusicLovah
LilRinn

KuroShiroBara

asbloodrunscold

Babes and sir that I am currently talking to.
Staying up this late is turning me into a legit vampire. But unfortunately, by body is about to ragequit so a few things before I go. Be warned, I have no filter at the moment, so this is what happens. I tell strangers about my life xD
1. One of the reasons why I'm such a flirt is cause I write fanfiction. Really, flirty, flirty flirty fanfiction xD. Also, I'm a side fantasy author, and love to roleplay.
2. Bara, My love, the reason being that I'm so good at playing a guy is cause I'm an author....lets just say...that my fics aren't...really..straight (-coughguyonguycough-)
3. Rinn, darling, Raiden is making my life right now. Please make him stay this awesome. They'll have to fight someday. But no worries, she'll play damsel in distress one of these days. <3

LOVE YOU xD

Dawww, love you tooooooooo! Raiden will stay awesome. I hope. Have a good sleep. smile
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:49 pm

KuroShiroBara

You mentioned Black Veil Brides in your post... I. Love. You........

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

KuroShiroBara

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:05 am

LilRinn
KuroShiroBara

You mentioned Black Veil Brides in your post... I. Love. You........

Oh why thank ya whee I love the band and so I really wanted to throw them in here. And I absolutely LOVE Ash, she reminds me of Toph from Avater the last airbender and I love Toph so it just makes me love Ash even more. That's where I got the nickname ZuZu for Zuri blaugh
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:53 pm

A side comment for Y'all. I love playing drunk with my characters. And flirting. Those are two of the most fun things for me.
Flirting.
Drunk.
And fighting.
Yaaayyyy biggrin

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:02 pm

asbloodrunscold
KuroShiroBara

iMusicLovah
maddog7531
Eeimae
AkioxGhost
xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Sorry everyone! Yesterday my power went out, then didn't come back one til this morning. I of coarse had stuff to do though. I promise to post tomorrow. So you all know, Shakespearean Quotes will be on hiatus for a while and Maddog said she'll be catching up here soon.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:03 pm

LilRinn
asbloodrunscold
KuroShiroBara

iMusicLovah
maddog7531
Eeimae
AkioxGhost

Sorry everyone! Yesterday my power went out, then didn't come back one til this morning. I of coarse had stuff to do though. I promise to post tomorrow. So you all know, Shakespearean Quotes will be on hiatus for a while and Maddog said she'll be catching up here soon.

No need to apologize :3 stuff happens. And today was a slow day so I was hoping people who were behind would be able to catch up. Glad everything is okay on your end. ^^

AkioxGhost

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:16 am

LilRinn
asbloodrunscold
KuroShiroBara

iMusicLovah
maddog7531
Eeimae
AkioxGhost

What should we do about Yotam? He's in our group >.....<
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:06 am

LilRinn
asbloodrunscold
KuroShiroBara

iMusicLovah
maddog7531
Eeimae
AkioxGhost

I feel you

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:13 pm

iMusicLovah

We'll have to be a group of three I guess.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:38 pm

LilRinn
iMusicLovah

We'll have to be a group of three I guess.

Ok ^^ we'll manage

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:48 pm

asbloodrunscold
KuroShiroBara

iMusicLovah
maddog7531
Eeimae
AkioxGhost

You know what we should do guys and girlssss? We should all think of and make little games and such for the students to play for training or just fun. ^^
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:50 pm

LilRinn
asbloodrunscold
KuroShiroBara

iMusicLovah
maddog7531
Eeimae
AkioxGhost

You know what we should do guys and girlssss? We should all think of and make little games and such for the students to play for training or just fun. ^^

I could get behind that. Maybe some obstacle course type of thing.

AkioxGhost

U/C

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games