Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Ripples in Reality" [1x1 with The Lady Reaper | C/S] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:13 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

Ami heard Mairi's voice mentioning something about cauterized but didn't really think about it as she got ready to take a shower quietly.
User Image
Raen blinked, a bit confused before he glanced down, seeing Ginhana's very 'human' reaction. "I think you gave Gin-chan a heart attack, Mai-chan," he said with amusement, chuckling.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:21 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi smiled slightly and slid down into a sitting position with her back against the counters.Whatever it was she had done had her head pounding "Sorry Ginny...." She opened her arms, catching the little fox as it jumped into her lap.Ginhana grumbled quietly, not at all happy.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:21 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen snickered, though he noticed that Saeko had gone to her room. "If I had a camera I'd take a picture," he teased Mairi. He sighed as he shifted and leaned away from the counter as a faint smirk flickered at the corners of his mouth.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:28 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi sighed slightly "Why?It's not like I make a good subject." Ginhana growled slightly, wondering why Mairi always put herself down.Mairi scratched the foxes ears lightly "And what were those ideas you had for tomorrow?You never said what they were." She leaned her head back against the counter, thinking about everything that had happened at the dinner table and there in the kitchen.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:47 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen let himself slide into a half kneeling crouch, unconsciously keeping his weight on the balls of his feet. "I planned on exploring the city, though like you I'll likely apply for a college. As for my other plans, I'm fairly sure you'll find out," he said with a chuckle as he lightly tugged on her ear; it was a subtle reminder to listen out for his other plan as it's would draw quite a bit of attention.

Kitai grinned, her feet dangling in the glowing cobalt blue pool that was Raen-sama's potent spiritual energy. She glanced to her right over her shoulder where the shadow of someone stood. "You aren't going to reveal yourself until he masters me, are you?" she sighed; she knew her potent powers over darkness and wind were nothing compared to her partner's power over light, fire, and lightning. She knew keenly that it was rare for one wielder to have a dual elemental weapon... but he was rivaled by only a few others.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:00 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi sighed slightly and caught his hand before it came near her ear, feeling an odd jolt go through her "Can't you just tell me now?I've had enough surprises for awhile..." Her mind kept turning back to the dinner table when Makoto had asked about their relationship.She wondered if he'd just been joking or was actually serious "Besides.I'm going to need your help with the apartment since I'm not exactly a good judge on space at the moment." Ginhana looked from one to the other and sighed, wondering if they'd get anything done, she tensed slightly, feeling a presence of some sort that she couldn't place.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:14 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen smiled faintly. "That would spoil the fun, though it'll be kinda obvious, not to mention it'll be something that I'm sure will interest you since it's a side of me I rarely reveal. I don't mind helping with the apartment, though," he said with a small smile.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:18 am
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Realizing she still had a hold of his hand, Mairi let it go, letting her own drop to the floor.She sighed slightly "Alright...." She'd do the rest of the shopping after they'd signed up for classes, and finding work.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:41 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen sighed as he leaned against the counter, his gaze drifting almost idly over the condo. "You know, I wonder what sort of music they have here," he sighed idly, shifting his shoulders; it was a subtle hint to the surprise he had in mind for the next morning. "Now that I think about it... I wonder if our cell phones work here," he said thoughtfully.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:56 am
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi suppressed the urge to roll her eyes, obviously not getting the hint "The same music they have every where else.It's the nineties, everyone listens to about the same thing, just different artists. " Reaching into her pocket, she found her cell and it's charger.Pulling out the phone, she turned it on and held it up "Any bars?"  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:11 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen pulled out his own cell phone and was mildly surprised to see he had three out of five bars. "Three out of five," he said carefully. A slight frown flickered over his face. He did notice something interesting about the battery life; the marking, rather than saying '100%', had an '∞' symbol, which he found unusual. He didn't mention it, however.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:19 am
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi stood carefully in case she got dizzy again and out her cell back in her pocket "There's that at least..." She opened her eyes a little to expand her gift and checked out the condo.Ginhana frowned slightly, keeping her voice down "We need to get you two more clothing as well, when you get the apartment.It'd look strange if you wore the same thing all the time here, not to mention unsanitary." Mairi nodded, having already put that on her mental list of things to do.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:34 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen glanced around, noticing a guitar in the corner on a stand and unconsciously cocked his head towards it. "It was my father's; he dabbled in music, but wasn't very skilled," Ami said quietly, standing near a hallway that led towards the bedrooms in pale blue pajamas; she had a towel hanging around her shoulders and was rubbing one cheek with the end, watching Raen and Mairi. "How about I show you and Mairi both something interesting?" he said thoughtfully as he walked around the bar towards the guitar, a small playful smile flickering at the corners of his mouth.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:38 am
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Maairi leaned against the counter, not willing to try walking on her own seeing as the lights gave her a headache when her eyes were open "Sure..." Ginhana shut up as son as Ami came out, looking like an ordinary fox again as she wounder herself around Mairi's feet.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:51 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen smiled faintly as he picked up the guitar, unconsciously shifting it as he tuned it with a skill that revealed he knew how to use it. Ami cocked her head, noticing the focused yet gentle way he held the guitar; she wondered what 'interesting' thing he'd reveal. She was mildly surprised when Raen flicked the shoulder strap over his shoulder. He took a deep breath as he focused, feeling the calmness envelope him as his fingers plucked over the strings.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games