Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Turning Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:39 pm
Ura the rainbow King

Mystic Moon Ampris

laura_kit_hatake

Anwyn

User Image
Anwyn watched the kitsune begin to cry maybe she had reached something into her head maybe not... she then was suddenly grabbed by her and was told they were going to be teleporting,"We are going to be doing what?!!?", she explains loudly as they are thrust through what seems like time and space and suddenly dizzy she looks up to see Aneneas and Arianna,"This... this..", she wobbles and lets goes of kitsune landing face forward on the ground she crackles her bones as she raises up and glares at Arianna,"Think you can train her or something? these sudden rush of powers are very overcoming..", she grunts with effort as she looks up at Arianna, a thick accent of her irish accent breaks the air,"And ye thought I was kidding?".  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:51 pm
kitsune flips a branch in to the air and chuckles at anwyns predicament. my ilusions arent working as well as i planned. the stick lands and it is now a katana. its time to use my last bit of reserves then...  

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

Ura the rainbow King
Vice Captain

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:49 pm
Jonathan cruised and jumped up, growling. Before turning and running as fast as he could back to Craven, bowing low. The extreme cold told of his current anger.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:23 am
anwyn i embrace my ninja background alot too...hate to say this but we will be telaporting again....  

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:10 pm
Arianna looks at them"No I will stay.you all get out of here.They are after me.I am a pure blood. Aneneas go with them.I plan to fight this time.And Kitsune you leave a trail when you use magic or telaporting."

Craven smirks as he looks at Jonathan"Pissed off at the little furball aren't you my soldier? You aren't the only one.I will let you play with that one for a bit before we kill her.But our goal is to kill the pure blood wench"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:25 pm
kitsuen telaports with anwyn and aneneas and they find that they are in a very well hidden fox temple. i gotta help lady arianna you to make your selves at home ok..kitsune returns to arianna. i ticked them off as well so i'll fight with you...and i use chakura and then reabsorbed it on my way back here...  

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:41 pm
Ura the rainbow King

Mystic Moon Ampris

laura_kit_hatake

Anwyn

User Image
Anwyn watches without a word of protest she is thrust in a strange looking temple and left alone with the little one she looks down at him ackwardly,"Um...", she then rears out in anger,"Damn you kitsune! why leave me alone he barely knows me!", she hisses in rage and stalks in a circle away from Aneneas unsure how to handle the situation if they are followed then they will be in vurnerable but there friends were in more danger, she turns back toward the boy after throwing her temper tantrum and ask,"Do you know where we are?".  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:59 pm
on the walls of the temple are pictures of kitsune when she was younger as in when she was about one year of age and her neck doesnt have the sistinct scar on her neck like she has now and her expression is the expression of a child trained sence birth  

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

Ura the rainbow King
Vice Captain

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:36 pm
The look on Jonathan's face said just how much he wanted that thing dead. The fox was the most annoying thing he had fought in years. It was horrible. He looked back. But the words of that fox and the woman stuck him. He would never. Ever leave Cracen. Or disobey Craven unless it was vital for their survival. But the woman had brought back a memory. Jonathan had known a half blood woman that had loved books and the sky's. She had been lovely and sweet. Always helpful and Jonathan had almost loved her. Craven had drained her dry after she and Jonathan had failed him.

Aneneas started crying as he was teleported away from Arianna. He dropped to his knees and sobbed the piercing cries of a young child. If it could have been, his face would have been red. He looked to the Lady in the fancy dress and shook his head. "No. Never been here.... I. Want. Arianna." His eyes filled with fear. ".... If she stay gone. I forget her.... Just like all others..." He then sobbed again. Hugging himself in the manner that children did when they were far to used to being alone.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:12 am
kitsune winces and looks at arianna. my lady aneaneas sees you as a mother and he wants you and i cant let him be alone or away from you any longer..kitsune becomes her 21 year old male body form and places a hand on her shoulder and telaports with her and leaves her with the others and next to aneneas. i'll come back i promis...she vanishes and she smiles sadly...i am sorry but until you have all of your weapons i'll be the one that shall fight for you all  

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:15 pm
Ura the rainbow King

Mystic Moon Ampris

laura_kit_hatake

Anwyn

User Image
Anwyn looks desperately at the little one,"Uh dear child do not cry for it will be fine", she wanted to comfort the little one but she was an only child and never really knew what to do with children she never even got close to a child before, then kitsune appear with Arianna,"Kitsune why is Arianna here I thought that she were to fight and why do you keep teleporting? Tis annoying and shall drive me mad for I am only used to what I know", she hisses in frustration.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:12 pm
kitsune chuckles and a scroll lands in anwyns hands and on it are the words "welcome to the home and temple of kitsune hatake formerly her sealing place"  

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:42 pm
(Luara try not to auto control characters please.but for now I will let this pass)

Arianna blinks then curses low"I could have stopped them for a bit"She sighs then moves to Aneneas and picks him up"Its ok sweety I will always I will be able to find you. Just reach out your mind and you can touch mine when ever we are not close to each others."

Craven smirks as he walks then he curses when he saw the place and the woman he hunted wasn't there.He punches a tree pissed off.His knuckles were bleeding.He looks at the blood smirking as he remembers when he first saw Jonathan.He was the first person he didn't want to kill which was strange for him  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:49 pm
Ura the rainbow King

Mystic Moon Ampris

laura_kit_hatake

Anwyn

User Image
Anwyn looks over at kitsune,"You know we can't keep running we will have to face them eventually", she turns toward Arianna,"Look we need a strategy if we keep hiding and running someone is going to get hurt and it might not be us but I don't know if your kitsune here is a goddess either", she points to kitsune, and states,"Your actions are brave but you must understand that if we do not try to out wit these vampires brutal force will end up costing someone there lives and it might be yours if your not careful", she knew that kitsune would be in trouble she done pissed off two over aggressive male vampires who had a huge ego and were disruptive and angry,"I remember when I was blood thristy and it drive one crazy until they kill their victim so you adding to their insanity may place us in more danger...", she looks over at Arianna,"What do you suggest we do?".  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:50 am
(right sorry!!! i have a soft spot for kids sweatdrop yah....i get affected irl as well some times)

kitsune chants a mantra of . dont look up dont look up. in her mind while she hides out in the tree canopy above craven and she replies to anwyn. once arianna gets her weapons in order i'll be willing to let the both of you fight but right now i'm conserned for my friends and i dont really want to see them die like five hundred years ago...  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games