Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sazokashi Theater

Back to Guilds

seriously entertaining. 

Tags: Sazokashi, Theater, Acting, Writing, Drawing, Plays, Roleplay 

Reply Roleplays (:
The Difference Between Ashes And Snow (1x1) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:50 pm
User Image

~~The Difference Between Ashes and Snow~~

Quinn had heard her fall and looked in the door to see her humility, only too see that she was actually hurt. Oh no I ******** up. He turned visible again once she got into her room and opened the door, feeling incredibly guilty. Let's not do that again. "Reve, I saw you limping. Are you okay? What happened?" He couldn't let her know he did it.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:55 pm
"Nothing." She said quietly. "I started feeling sick and I decided to go back to sleep." She lied. "Can you tell Diamu that I can't go with him today?" She didnt turn to look at him, and made sure to keep her voice level, despite the fact that she couldn't see anything through the tears. She licked her lips and sucked on the blood. "If you could go with him, so he wouldn't be alone, I'm sure that would make him happy." She said it with a smile, hoping it would give him the thought that she was ok. Her whole body throbbed, no doubt a rather large bruise was already forming. She choked, turning it into a cough so he wouldn't know.  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:02 pm
User Image

Quinn's lower lips quivered slightly as if about to cry as his sour expression to guilt. "No, you have to go. Diamu was really looking forward to taking you. You have to go. You have to...." His voice cracked there at the end. He didn't mean to hurt her, just startle and inconvenience her. He started tearing up. I'm so selfish.It really was nothing. It's only Reve's second day and I hurt her. "You have to go...." His voice now a shaky whisper.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:05 pm
Reve buried her face in the pillow. She'd bite her lip, but she'd already bitten through it. She sniffed to keep the boogers from falling. "I can't." She whined into the pillow. Blood and tears were starting to soak the covers of both the bed and the pillow.  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:12 pm
User Image

Quinn's heart dropped. Diamu and Reve will both be so mad at me if they find out I did it. Please don't be mad. Please don't....He ran over, shaking her lightly as to not hurt her. "No! You have to go! Diamu has been talking all morning about how excited he was to take you and that none of us could ask you first! You have to go! You have to! He'll...he'll be so disappointed!" I'm sorry! I'm sorry! He's going to be so disappointed in me. "Please. Please go!" He didn't even notice that he started crying.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:17 pm
Reve looked at him. Why was he crying? She sucked on her lip. "Quinn... I fell." She started crying again. "It hurts to move. I can't." She sat up slowly, and carefully moved the blankets off of her. She lifted up the edge of the towel just enough to show him her hip. Of course it was bruised. "I... can't walk." She fell back on the bed and rolled over on her good side. "You don't have to cry.. It's not your fault... I'm stupid- I'm not careful."  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:22 pm
User Image

Quinn started sobbing behind her. I have to tell her. "I-I did it. I-I put the shampoo there. I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I-I'm a rotten p-person." He croed, wiping away his tears with his long sleeves. "N-now I'll h-have to tell D-diamu a-and he'll h-hate me! A-and you do t-to...." He broke into harder sobbing, trying to stop. I'm pathetic.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:28 pm
She buried her face in the pillow. Oh. She didn't say anything. She didnt know what to say. I deserved this. He hates me. I'm so stupid. I shouldn't have let Diamu talk me into coming inside. I deserve all of this. She burrowed under the blankets, away from Quinn. He shouldn't be crying. He should be glad. He gets to have Diamu to himself.  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:38 pm
User Image

Quinn grabbed started shaking her again. "Get up. P-please get up. I'm s-sorry. You d-didn't des-serve this. You w-weren't s-suppose to get h-hurt. Plesse get up."

Daimu's steps could be heard running up the stairs, for he heard Quinn crying at the bottom of them. He ran into the room to see Quinn sobbing and shaking Reve. "Quinn," he grabbed his wrists, pulling him into him, "what's wrong?"

'Oh god no....' Quinn's lip quivered. There was no getting out of it. "I p-pranked Reve and h-hurt her really b-b-bad." He started crying again out of shame and guilt as Daimu walked over to Reve.

"Reve? Reve are you ok?" He asked, touching her arm.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:43 pm
Reve held her breath. "I'm fine..." She lied again. "Quinn didnt do anything wrong... I just feel sick, is all." I deserve all of this. Her lip was getting numb. It was already swollen, but most of the blood had stopped. She hasn't bit the vein, thank god. But she closed her eyes and cursed herself for letting herself get between Quinn and Diamu. Here everyone was trying to be nice to her and she went and upset one of the nicest people in the worst way possible. This is how Quinn felt when he saw that kiss.

(STOP MAKING ME FEEL BAD FOR YOUR CHARACTER'S SCREW UP THIS IS NOT OK)  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:26 am
User Image

Diamu gave a little sigh, smiling over at Quinn. "You sure like to cause drama, dontcha?" He stood up, taking him into a hug. "I'm gonna need you to stop crying though."

"I-I-I...c-can't" Quinn hiccuped.

Diamu grabbed his face, smiling at him. "If you don't stop, I'll start. You don't want that do you? Now take some deep breaths." He inhaled, then exhaled, so Quinn wouldn't feel dumb.

Quinn did so also, calming down. "Please don't be mad at me."

Diamu chuckled, smiling at him. "Why would I be mad at you? Just don't do it again, okay?" He held out his pinky.

"That's childish." Quinn said, his face going back to it's normal state, wiping away his tears with his sleeve.

"But you can't break a pinky promise." Diamu replied.

Quinn stood there for a moment before taking his pinky with his, shaking it. "There."

Diamu smiled, sitting on the side of Reve's bed. "Reve, turn around and look at me. Please?"

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:05 am
Reve didn't move. Tears stained her face and blood stained her chin. She didnt want anyone to see her like this. She felt so weak- so pathetic.  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:12 am
User Image

Diamu huffed. "Quinn, go downstairs. I'll be down in a moment. We'll start our run here soon."

"But-"

"Quinn, I think you've done enough." Diamu's voice was stern, though a smile still fille his face. Quinn nodded, obeying. Diamu looked back at Reve, playing with her hair. "Reve please look at me. This'll be the last bad thing that'll happen, okay? I'll protect you."

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:15 am
She slowly rolled her head over the pillow, keeping her eyes down as to avoid his. "I'm sorry.." She whispered.  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:17 am
User Image

Diamu frowned. "Why are you sorry? What is there for you to be sorry about?"

User Image

Roleplays (:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games