Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Alternate Universes Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:00 pm
User Image

Lock grabbed himself a few Hershey's Kisses, holding them in his hand as he walked to the couch. "Scared? Why?" he chuckled, licking his lips as he unwrapped the first Kiss and pushing it through his lips. Once he'd chewed and swallowed down the chocolate, he sat on the couch and smiled. "I always loved being able to pretend I was someone else. Someone with parents who were around, with someone to talk to. It was... an escape." He smiled softly at the memory, then wiped away the sadness as he looked up at Fredrich again. "So, how much candy do you think you ate by yourself back then?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:53 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image......................................User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"The costumes scared me." Fredrich shrugged. He remembered his parents taking him out to trick-or-treat once. He was dressed as a tiny businessman, an idea his father gave him that he absolutely loved. Then he ran into ghosts, skeletons, wolves, and haunted houses, and all Fredrich did that day was cling to his parents' legs and cry about how scary it was. After trying it the next year and getting the same results, his parents decided to just let him stay home if he wanted, and he definitely wanted to. Even through his teenage years he was disturbed by the costumes - they just got scarier through the years! And he didn't have his parents around to ease his fears, too.
He looked over at Lock when he mentioned loving to dress up. Although he found it difficult to see blob monsters and vampires with parents, he decided to let it slide. Loneliness wasn't anything to laugh at. He tilted his head back and considered Lock's question. "Oh, just enough to get a couple cavities and lose a tooth." he chuckled and reached out to take one of Lock's Kisses.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:25 pm
User Image

"Hey!" he pouted as Fredrich took one of his Kisses. "You forgot to ask first!" With a smirk, he came closer and held the candy to his chest. "You've got to say "trick-or-treat" or else, I get to take the Kiss back."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:54 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"What? But I'm not even in a costume." Fredrich said. Didn't he just say he didn't like trick-or-treating?! "Besides, I bought that candy!" he protested.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:01 pm
User Image

"Well, I was scared of you when I first met you, so I figured that your costume was a scary detective," he said with a teasing smile. "Come on, Fredrich, where's your sense of fun? Either you say it, or I'll steal a Kiss back." He tilted his head, sticking out his tongue at the Austrian. He really was acting his age for once.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:06 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Letting out a sigh of defeat, Fredrich held out his hand. "Trick-or-treat." he said with a monotone voice.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:14 pm
User Image

Lock set a single Kiss into the man's hand, coming closer. "I'll give you two for originality," he laughed, pressing his lips to the detective's cheek. "Hey, what can I do to make you smile again? You're so handsome when you smile, Fredrich."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:33 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"Hmm? Are you saying that right now I'm ugly?" Fredrich mused and raised an interested eyebrow as he unwrapped his piece of candy and popped it into his mouth.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:43 pm
User Image

Lock instantly fell into defense-mode. "N-no! No, I'm not, I swear! I-I just me-meant- Oh crap." The blonde sighed and slumped against the couch, closing his eyes. "I'm just going to stop talking." He looked around for the remote. "Let's just continue the movie, go back to cuddling, and forget the past ten minutes happened."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:16 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

With a low chuckle, Fredrich put an arm around Lock and pulled him close, using his other hand to grab his chin. "You're cute when you're embarrassed." he said and leaned down to kiss the blonde.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:29 am
User Image

"Nngh!" muffled the blonde, tense for a second before remembering how much he enjoyed kissing Fredrich and fluttering his eyes closed. He allowed himself to melt into the kiss, his hands lifting to rest on the man's shoulders. Geez, how'd this guy become so good at kissing? Lock could feel his knees grow weak already.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:23 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Before Lock could fully enjoy the kiss, though, Fredrich pulled away, a teasing grin on his face. "Thanks for the Kiss." he whispered and leaned away to pop a freshly opened Hershey Kiss into his mouth.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:11 pm
User Image

Lock whined as the kiss ended, leaning on the couch. "Hey, that's not fair," he pouted, pursing his lips. "Getting me all worked up for nothing..."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:49 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"All worked up?" Fredrich raised an amused eyebrow. He leaned on his end and put his long legs on the table then crossed them, moving his hand up to push his glasses up the bridge of his nose. "Not every kiss is going to evolve into sex, you know. Although I guess I know where you're coming from, what at that age where sex is everything." Did that always happen when Lock kissed Ethan? Maybe that's why Ellery left him.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:49 pm
User Image

The teen moved closer to Fredrich, sitting facing the television and laying his head on the man's shoulder. "It isn't just that sex is everything, Fredrich. You're just so wonderful at it, and you just overload the senses so much that even just a kiss is like foreplay. I can't explain it very well, but it's true." He blushed, looking away. "Jesus, I'm turning into such a girl."

Awesome nerd

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games