Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
A Dangerous Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:50 pm
User Image

The green-eyed designer cried out in pain, having to wait a moment for his body to adjust to the sheer size of his husband. It didn't take long, though, and soon enough, he was moaning just as loudly and just as shamelessly as before. "Fredrich!" he cried out, eyes squeezed shut as he reached behind himself and slid his hands into his precious lover's soft hair. "O-oh my! So... so b-big... F-filling me completely... It's so good!"

"Yeah, that in itself is a little creepy," he laughed. Suddenly, he froze, listening to the air. He then relaxed, shaking his head. "Sorry, I thought I heard something. Anyway, so you're sure that this guilt will go away?"

Awesome nerd
Is... Is it too late to go to PM?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:16 am
Mayah Playah
Can't we just do it heeeeere?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Julian Rieux

Julian raised an eyebrow when Daniel froze, but shrugged it off and focused on his question. "It should since your dad kills all the time and you don't get affected by it. It went away for me after a week and another kill. 'Course, I've seen a few movies where killers lose their mind. I don't mind if you go insane, though, it'll be like hanging out with my grandpa."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:33 am
User Image

"I will be nothing like Grandpa Decius," he murmured, pursing his lips. "I love him, but I don't want to be like that. Speaking of, I should probably feed Emma soon. Why don't you go on a walk with me and her later? I'll let you hold the leash for once."

Awesome nerd
Alright, alright, but let's finish it quickly.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:16 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"I dunno, she either cries or is completely silent all the time. It's kinda freaky." Julian murmured before looking at the blonde male and elbowing him in the ribs. "Why couldn't you just get a dog?"

"So... tight..." Fredrich grunted but carried on. He kissed Ellery's shoulder and nibbled on the pleasure point of the shoulder while at the same time moving his hips to move in and out of his spouse. His hands climbed up Ellery's body, one feeling his smooth stomach as the other rubbed his thumb against his n****e.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:40 pm
User Image

Ellery couldn't remain quiet. He opened his mouth and sang moans, beautiful voice filling the room. "Fredrich!" he cried out, his hands gripping soft hair as his own hips moved up and down in need, shivering as he felt that huge tool guided in and out of his small body. "O-oh my, harder! Pl-please!" he begged, whimpering with need.

"Because dogs are boring, and Grandpa Decius said I could have her," he replied, chuckling. "Emma's just a little homesick these days. But she's pretty well-treated, so I don't know why she's so upset all the time." Daniel then leaned down, pressing his lips to the back of Julian's neck. "I don't think she knows we're together yet."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:21 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"Why should she?" Julian shrugged until a thought struck him. He hesitated then eyed his boyfriend half-suspiciously, and half-teasingly. "She doesn't have a thing for you, does she?" he snickered and elbowed his side.

A slave to his wishes, Fredrich grinded harder and faster into the designer. "Ellery." he breathed against him and kissed the side of his neck while pinching his n****e.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:46 pm
User Image

"G-gah!!" he screamed as Fredrich finally hit that one spot that made him go wild. "Th-there! Oh God, there!" He lightly scratched Fredrich with his nails, shaking as he neared a climax.

Daniel shrugged. "I actually don't know," he replied, rubbing the area where he'd been elbowed. "Maybe you should ask her~"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:03 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Blushing, Julian furrowed his eyebrows and huffed, looking away. He couldn't exactly dissect Emma if she did end up liking Daniel, because, and he'd never know why, Daniel was crazy about that bird-girl-thing.

"There? You sure?" Fredrich teased, his chuckle low yet lustful as he thrust harder and harder. One hand, the one without the glove, went down and started pumping his lover, giving him pleasure from both ends.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:39 pm
User Image

"G-gahh!" Ellery couldn't even reply. He was busy bouncing up and down on that magnificent length, bucking into his spouse's hand and moaning loud enough to rival Liam. So close! He was so close!

Daniel laughed heartily, rubbing Julian's sides and kissing his neck. "You're so cute when you're jealous," he purred, smirking.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:22 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"I-I'm not jealous!" Julian protested, blushing despite himself, and it only deepened when Daniel kissed his neck. "You just fawn over that bird-thing, is all. You're like a crazy cat lady, only you're a guy, and instead of a cat you have one of my grandpa's experiments." he grumbled.

Fredrich could only smirk as he heard Ellery's voice sing and sing. Truly it was magnificent, worthy of the operas. His hand's pumping got faster and his thrusts faster. Oh, but he wouldn't climax, not yet. He knew his dear designer was holding himself back, and that was exactly why Fredrich restrained himself. It was remarkably cute hearing Ellery try to contain himself, and then that scream when he couldn't hold back any longer? Captivating. He couldn't revel in that pleasure if he was making noise himself at the same time.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:35 pm
User Image

Ever-pleasing, Ellery stopped being able to hold himself back and finally climaxed all over himself and Fredrich's hand. "A-ah!!" he cried, clenching his fists and curling his toes in his orgasmic state. The brunette's body tightened around his lover's staff as he tensed.

"I don't fawn over her," he pouted, pursing his lips. "I just like making her pretty."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:44 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"Yeah, that's exactly what I'd expect a world famous assassin to say." Julian teased.

Hearing such wondrous sounds, Fredrich found himself unable to hold back, either. With a grunt, he gave one final, strong thrust before climaxing into his lover's soft body. He breathed for a while before leaning Ellery against him and kissing the side of his head. "Anymore of this and I just might retire." he chuckled.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:34 am
User Image

"You say that as if I haven't been offering it to you every night for almost fifteen years," replied Ellery, closing his eyes as he leaned onto his spouse and breathed slowly, well-practiced in the art of catching his breath. With a small smile, he removed his fingers from Fredrich's hair and reached down to take his smooth, soft hand. He'd always loved Fredrich's hands, from the moment he first touched them. The gloves were always soft against his pale, flawless skin, but those hands. Those hands knew his body better than those gloves ever could. "I've loved you since the moment I met you, sitting on that horribly uncomfortable chair, detailing to you and Lock the details of that case I can barely remember." he asked, chuckling at the memory. "I didn't know I loved you until months later, though. Still though, I fell pretty hard. I'm still falling, as it were."

"A world-famous assassin would throw you off this roof if you didn't start behaving," he replied, lightly tickling Julian's side.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:04 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Fredrich lowered his arms to wrap them around Ellery's waist and kissed the side of his head tenderly. "Then I will be there to catch you." he whispered lovingly.

"Yeah right! Like you could- Hey! What're you doing- Hehe - Stop it!" Julian whined when he felt his sides get tickled. He squirmed uncomfortably and tried to get Daniel to stop just as fits of giggles started to come out.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:37 pm
User Image

"Catch only me, Fredrich," he murmured, smiling once again as he melted into his husband's embrace. "And don't forget to love me the most." Breathless, he tilted his head and let his eyes close, adoring those little kisses Fredrich gave him. "Oh, darling. When did we become such old romantics?

"Stop what?" he smirked, tickling more intensely.

Awesome nerd

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games