Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Death is a Doorway... into what?!?!" [1x1 Ryu|Hikari_Mamo] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:13 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

"It's not something I readily talk about." Sasuke replied simply. "Though I thank you for your respect. Others don't have that kind of decency." He turned his head and glared hard at the girls following them. "Do they Sakura?"

Naomi limped into the Uchiha main house, not knowing that she was dripping blood. Damn her leg was hurting, her lungs were hurting! Urgh! She was so accident prone. She found the disused First Aid kit under the sink in the kitchen and got to work cleaning and disinfecting the wound. She was so focused on her task she didn't know that she was crying. She grabbed a needle and thread of the sewing kit too and after serializing the cotton and needle patched herself up.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:28 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Sakura gulped, ducking into the shadows without replying. Thomas sighed. "I'll admit, the fact that they care about you says a lot, though they could use a lot of practice in learning to show it," he said dryly, shrugging slightly. His eyes half closed before they snapped open as he heard a distant bass horn whose sound sent a cold chill down his spine... because deep down, he recognized it... and it was coming from the direction that Naomi had gone. "Seems that swordsman was only the first," he barked as he accelerated into a quick, flowing run that ate the ground quickly. Hinata blinked before her eyes narrowed, sharpening as she heard the horn. It was clear that Thomas instinctively knew that something was wrong, and he heavily disliked the source of the horn.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:55 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi jumped at the sound of the horn, stabbing herself with the needle in the wrong spot. "Merde!" She hissed pulling it out of her thigh. But once she got her bearings she continued to patch herself up.

Sasuke didn't hear the horn. He was too busy noticing a trail of blood leading to his house. "Naomi!" He breathed breaking away from Thomas to bolt towards his house. "Naomi!" He called when he threw open the door. Yes. Since meeting her his usual cold demeanor was gone. He followed the blood around the house to the kitchen, ignoring the flash backs. He found her in the sitting room putting the finishing touches on closing a wound on her thigh. "Naomi." He breathed gathering her in his arms. "Didn't you hear me calling?" He asked then moved to look at her face. It was blotchy and red and swollen. Like she'd been crying. The old Sasuke would have glared at her as if she were weak. But then, he'd seen some things that proved she wasn't. He just hugged her and let her cry on his shoulder. There was no one around to see him act like this but her so he let himself be comforting and tender and understanding. "Do you want me to get Thomas?" He asked.

"No, he'll know why I'm upset," She sniffled. "He always knows and he'll hate me for it."

"Hate you for what?" Sasuke asked frowning.

Naomi burst into tears and clung to him tight. "He'll hate me, you'll hate me."

Sasuke sighed and just held her close. He figured he'd not be getting far on the interrogation today.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:43 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas had, outwardly, not seemed to notice the trail of blood on the ground, but his Rapūgan had noticed the aura trailing from it was Naomi's. He could hear the very soft footfalls, no less than three sets, following him. Hinata was following Thomas, though she was concerned about the blood trail they'd passed as they headed towards where the far wall of the Uchiha Compound met the village walls. She gasped when she saw shadowed forms that weren't human... but a blend of human and animal, shifting in the dim moonlight. Thomas unsheathed his sword in one fluid movement, opening the chest of one of the creatures along its black mailed armor which looked similar to that of a samurai. He shifted his weight, a large scythe-sword missing him by inches as he opened a wolf-human hybrid's throat and kicked it into a goat-human hybrid, impaling the former on its weapon before he pushed off, ramming his nodaichi into the nape of its neck, cutting vital arteries and impaling its heart from above before he withdrew the sword, gutting a fourth with one fluid swipe. "Seems there's only five of you... too bad," he said in a low voice as the last, a boar-human hybrid, snarled and turned its back to flee though he saw its armor shatter as he heard Hinata's voice bark out Hakke Kūshō as he heard breaking bones before the Trolloc fell, twitching and jerking. "Nice shot," he said with mild amusement as he half turned, striding quickly back towards where the trail of blood went. He cocked his head as he pushed open the door, seeing Sasuke hugging Naomi. "You think I'll be mad at you for getting hurt, eh? That's idiotic, Naomi-chan. I won't be mad at you for getting hurt... we may not have chosen to end up here, but regardless... we're here now, and injuries are going to happen," he said as he leaned against the doorjamb.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:44 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

"I burned down my house!" Naomi snapped at him. "With them inside! That's why I wanted to meet at your house, four blocks away, instead of having you pick me up!"

Sasuke stared at her shocked. She set her house on fire? With people inside? Who were they? He took a short time to figure it out. Why the hell would she trap her parents inside the house then set it on fire? Was she mentally disturbed?!

"I came here. But I felt trapped in something. I heard someone's voice, then I heard his voice. I panicked and shot myself." Naomi added. She knew Thomas was good but she figured the fire wouldn't have gotten too big until they hit the traffic lights where they had their accident.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:53 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas cocked an eyebrow, mildly surprised. "They were assholes, and we both know that they treated you like s**t... hell, if I'd been there... Jigsaw would have pitied them," he said coldly, referring to the brutal 'Saw' movies. "I would have hung them by their ankles from barbed wire ropes, pulled out their eyes and teeth one at a time, then castrate and feed them their own organs... then I would have set the house ablaze," he said idly as if it didn't matter to him. "And for the record... that night... that was the apartment I lived in... not my 'house'... my family was about as pleasant to be around as a barbed wire suppository," he said flatly. Hinata looked startled at what both Naomi and Thomas said. "Were... were you abused?" she said softly, concerned.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:14 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi smiled at Thomas a little. He was so understanding. And she never questioned why he never lived with his family anymore. Just asked for a place to crash sometimes. At Hinata's question, Naomi hugged herself a looked away nodding only once. No matter what they said or did. She'd never tell them how bad the abuse was. She never told Thomas how bad it got. But he did sometimes help her conceal black eyes. Her eyes turned to Hinata. "Some of us attained more than just verbal abuse from our families Hinata." She admitted. "The worst part is when you report it and the people who are supposed to lock assholes like our parents away, do nothing. There were many things I planned on taking to the grave. Killing my parents was one of them."

Sasuke sighed. He supposed, until his brother wiped out his clan, his family life was good. Aside from Naruto, he didn't think anyone's childhood would be anything but average. But Naomi and Thomas were proving them wrong all the time.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:22 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas snorted softly. He shifted his vest aside, revealing obvious burn scars that were faded with age on the underside of his upper arm along where the swordsman had sliced his arm open. "My stepmother.... who happened to be one of the head doctors in the local hospital... used to find it amusing to see how long I could last... she used to put petroleum jelly on my arms and shoulders and set it on fire and watch," he said in a low voice; he had never told Naomi this, and still held some of the worst stuff back. Hinata's eyes widened slightly in surprise at Thomas' words.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:29 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi nodded and tried to smile at Thomas. "It's why I took classes at the collage for nursing. So I would avoid going to the hospital."

"So that explains why you wanted to get out of there so quickly.Sasuke mused a little. "How are you feeling otherwise?"

"I'm fine." Naomi said patting his head with a smile.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:18 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas shifted his weight. "Look at it this way, Naomi-chan... we're away from those limp dicked, monkey ********, ignorant, brainless, manure eating dumbasses who called themselves our 'parents'.... and frankly, I would rather have had Orochimaru as a father than that drunk, clueless imbecile I got stuck with," he sighed, though he muttered the last part under his breath. Hinata tilted her head, looking deep in thought. Thomas half turned, not noticing that there was a deep bleeding cut that ran at a downward angle across his right shoulder blade.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:50 am
Kaosujin Ryu
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi turned her expression to Thomas. Her eyes stark. "They still haunt my waking moments." She whispered. "They tell me to run." She added. "Like. . . Like before. . ." She turned her distressed expression to him. She would always turn up to his apartment out of breath. Panicked and scared. Every single time.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:35 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas tilted his head as he looked over his shoulder, well aware of the haunted look in his eyes that matched hers. "I never told you... why I moved out at fifteen... my 'mother'," he started, well aware that she knew his stepmother, whom his father had insisted he call his 'mother' after his own passed away, "had kicked me down the back porch stairs... after setting me on fire, cackling that she wouldn't have a snot-nosed brat taking attention away from her... she had grabbed a half full bottle of whiskey and went to break it over my head after I managed to snuff out the flames... but I blocked it, disarmed her of the bottle, then shattered it against the side of her head... then slit her throat with the neck of the bottle.... next thing I remember was running... meeting you a few blocks away," he said softly. He knew she'd remember it, because it had been six months after they'd met. He knew she'd remember the night they'd run into one another, her covered in mud and twigs... him huddled in a muddy cloak and trying to cover the burns on his shoulders, upper arms, sides and back as well as half of his face. He remembered trembling almost constantly from a blend of pain, disorientation, and shock.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:11 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi nodded. Remembering quite well, since before then. She shook her head. She didn't want to remember why she'd worn that thick over coat. While his step mother burned him, her father tortured her. She'd stolen the coat so no one would see the deep whip marks on her back. She never told Thomas how bad it got. Ever told anyone what it was like. She just took the beatings. Until Thomas made her move out. "We're out now." She said to him. "We don't have to worry about that life anymore."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:17 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas smiled slightly. "Exactly,
... now we have overprotective cousins to deal with,"
he said, unconsciously mentioning Egwene's discovery deep in his mind about their parents... specifically his mother and Naomi's true mother. He was consciously unaware that Egwene had found that Naomi's birth mother had been dying when she'd been found by hospital employees and quickly adopted by the parents who had raised her. Mikoto Uchiha, Sasuke's mother had been Naomi's birth aunt. Thomas himself was related to Hitomi Hyuuga... Hinata's mother... and his aunt.
Hinata blinked,hearing Thomas' words. She immediately noticed the confusion on both Naomi's and Sasuke's faces. She glanced toward Thomas and inhaled sharply, noticing the dampness of his shirt and a slight coppery scent in the air. She instinctively knew it's wasn't bleeding heavily, though it was bleeding steadily.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:29 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi frowned knowing none around could understand English. "What's that supposed to mean?" She asked though the wheels in her mind were working. Uncovering the meaning. That this was their world. That someone had stolen them from this one and put them in the other one. That they were home. Flashed of that powerful Genjutsu hit her eyes and she tried not to cry. "Come." She said simply. "Let's get you back to the hospital. You're bleeding out. It's lethal but not aggravated." She switched back to Japanese. "We have to take Thomas back to the hospital he's bleeding."

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games