Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Tale As Old As Time Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:02 am
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

"I've been alone for almost my entire life..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

With Phoebe's new sweet, tender nature, it was almost as if a pink background appeared behind him. Dragon's head was filled with a strong desire to just hug the host and cuddle him as if he were a toy. His dumb smile was still stuck on his face, and when Phoebe wiped away the blood on his face another trail of blood came out of the other nostril. "O-Of c-course I want you." he replied once he remembered to speak, blushing at how he sounded. He tensed up when asked about his condition and looked away shyly, grabbing the side of his arm and rubbing it. "S-Sorry, I-I'm just not used to seeing you like this." He turned and offered the man a timid smile past his blush. "Y-You're really pretty." he admitted.

"... So why does it still hurt so much?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:20 am
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯
♬ : . : ✎ : . : ✐ : . : ♬

I'm still good at hide-and-seek.

His Theme

I promise you, I'll answer your plea
I swear it's true
Just trust in me

Phobe blushed and bowed his head, reaching up to tuck red hair behind his ear. "Th-thanks," he gushed, peeking up at the younger male through his eyelashes. "I-it's probably because I haven't aged since I was cursed. I-if I really looked almost 30, you wouldn't think I'm so nice-looking." His blush deepened as he suddenly realized he was shirtless, trying to cover his front.
Several of the butlers and maids whispered among themselves, hungry eyes on the pretty male.

My love for you will always live on
Like a song
A simple melody

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:56 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Even if you were thirty I'd think you're the most beautiful person ever." Dragon insisted. "You could be ninety and you'd still be pretty to me." he smiled bashfully. He hesitated when Phoebe became self-conscious and looked around to see all the stares on the host. That look in their eyes, they all felt the same way, didn't they? Dragon could feel something boil deep inside him then, something that wanted all of these people away from Phoebe. Phoebe was his, not theirs!
Ignoring it, the young Wendigo slid off the blazer he had been instructed to wear earlier - something about being formal for Phoebe's sake at the picnic - and draped it over the host's shoulders. "Here, this should help." he said and leaned back, admiring the sight of the blazer over such a delicate body. He felt as if one touch would shatter something so... porcelain. "It looks like all of your clothes will be able to fit again, too." he perked up, trying to distract the older man from the crowd.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:23 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

I swear it's true
Just trust in me

The former lawyer bit his lip as the blazer was draped across his shoulders, nearly gasping as he remembered that he couldn't slice his lip open now that his teeth were normal again. A light within him seemed to shine as he gazed up at Dragon, who was now just an inch or so taller than him. His hands held the blazer closed, eyes looking over to the house. "That's right, they will. I just hope I still look good in them." He shrugged, adjusting the blazer before trying to stand. "I should probably go get changed, actually put on a shirt and pants that won't fall off. Do you want to come with me?"
The crowd was already visibly disheartened by the blazer, but perked up at the thought of the Master's old warderobe. To see such an attractive man in clothes that fit his body very well would definitely be a treat!

Like a song
A simple melody

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:51 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Y-Yeah, of course." Dragon nodded with a small smile on his face. He would have been much happier if it weren't for the crowd still around them. He could understand why the crowd was here, seeing their master in the first time for years, but to stare at him like... like how he would stare at him! He didn't like that. He didn't want that. That irritated tingle in the pit of his stomach was stronger.
Desperately wanting to get Phoebe away from those hungry eyes, Dragon put a supportive arm around the host's waist and helped him up. Keeping his other hand on Phoebe's arm, he kept the older male close as he walked slowly towards the house, careful not to trip the other or rush them. How was it to walk in a normal body after so long, he thought.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:33 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

I swear it's true
Just trust in me

He made a small noise as those strong arms practically held him up, bare feet touching the ground and treading lightly. He really was shorter now, this forgotten height unexpected and slightly disconcerting. But he'd soon regain his bearing, he knew. It would just take some getting used to. Still weak from the transformation, he bite back the occasional wince and walked slowly. "Thank you for helping me, Dragon," the redhead murmured, attempting to keep the exchange strictly between them. "I don't know what I'd do without you." Phoebe smiled gratefully, albeit breathlessly, and his background sparkled pink once more.
The crowd groaned internally, annoyed at the young master who had taken away their beautiful master.

Like a song
A simple melody

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:59 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Dragon gulped as the pink background accented Phoebe's beauty yet again. His blush spread across his face and hid his eyes. It was when he noticed the yearning of the crowd behind him that his blush vanished and showed a dark stare aimed at them from over his shoulder. He gave them a warning stare before resuming his leisurely walk with Phoebe into the enormous manor.
It was a slow walk, and for a second Dragon was tempted to pick the host up and carry him up the stairs, but he helped him walk and caught him when he fell, and eventually they reached the master's bedroom. "Most of your clothes are in my closet, but I think there are a few still in here." he said as he sat Phoebe on the bed, a small blush still on his face. "I-I guess I should go shop for my own clothes, huh?" he attempted to joke and scratched the back of his head sheepishly. Maybe he really should get some of his own clothes now that Phoebe can fit into his old ones.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:42 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

I swear it's true
Just trust in me

Phoebe sat on the bed, chuckling quietly as he realized that his feet were close to dangling. He smiled at the memory of getting his bed raised, back then so sure that he'd always be that tall. The redhead clutched the jacket closed, big eyes looking up at Dragon with a sparkle in the deep blue. "If you really want to," he replied. "But take me with you. I'd like some new clothes too! We could make it into a date." The former monster wriggled a little where he was, finger brushing his pants. They were too big on him, he wasn't sure how they hadn't fallen off.

Like a song
A simple melody

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:29 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Dragon was at Phoebe's closet, opening the doors and pushing past the coats the host had hardly worn to find something fitting. He felt a sense of deja vu as he looked through the clothes. It was like the first day he arrived here, with Phoebe (or really Benson) getting clothes for him, only now they were in reversed places.
He had finally found some clothes and was just pulling them out of the closet when he heard the word 'date'. The Wendigo flushed and nearly dropped the clothes in his hands. "D-Date?" he stuttered and hesitantly turned to Phoebe. "I-I've n-never been on a d-date." he stammered while keeping his distance, a bright blush on his face. A date, wasn't that fourth base?! He wasn't ready for that! He wasn't even up to bat yet! ... He would need to ask Benson what exactly these terms meant later.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:55 am
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

I swear it's true
Just trust in me

"You haven't?" he asked, tilting his head and blinking, looking sweeter by the second. It was hard to believe that, not too long ago, he had been someone who was more scary than cute. "All this time, I thought what we were doing were dates. You know, me teaching you how to paint, cooking and having dinner, all that." He then shrugged. "Oh, never mind, it's alright. A real date would be fun! Don't you think?"

Like a song
A simple melody

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:58 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Th-They were?" Dragon squeaked, nearly getting yet another nosebleed. He already hit fourth base! He didn't feel very manly, though. Maybe it was because it wasn't like the dates he had seen on the TV, where the couple's out in public and being loving towards each other in front of everyone. Dragon suddenly pursed his lips. He was excited to go on a real date, too, but what if everyone else was like the group at the picnic? Those hungry stares, he didn't like people looking at Phoebe that way. It made him feel like he had competition, and he definitely didn't like that.
Pushing the thoughts to the back of his mind, he walked towards the host, still blushing, and handed him his clothes. "I-It'd be nice." he finally agreed to the date. "B-Besides, I bet you still know a lot more places than me for shopping."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:30 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

I swear it's true
Just trust in me

He took the clothes gratefully, standing shakily as he began to change into them. "I doubt that. I've been trapped in this house for ten years!" he laughed, sliding his jeans and boxers off of his body. They fell to the ground with ease, and although he was a little scuffed up, Phoebe was a sight to see. His smooth skin carried into his more private area, a light blondish trail of hair carrying just barely from his navel downwards. He was clearly, however, a natural redhead. Muscle definition was sparse, but not entirely non-existent on the man's body, having just enough to look like a man, yet not enough to compete with Dragon. His tan was even, his hips and belly trim and fitting, and all in all, Phoebe was rather handsome. It was almost a shock that he was ignored so much of his life, although his looks could have gotten more remarkable with age.
After stepping out of his old blue jeans, the man slowly, but surely, pulled a clean and smaller pair of boxer-briefs on, followed by bootcut dark blue jeans he hadn't worn in a decade. He buttoned them, taking a moment to enjoy what was on his lower half. It was so nice to wear something that fit snugly for once, instead of those baggy things he usually wore to accommodate his stupid wings. He turned his back to Dragon now, in order to pick up the shirt from the bed, his new tattoo in full view for the Wendigo to see. Phoebe, who didn't know it was even there, raised his arms over his head as he pulled the shirt on, a smaller and better fitting version of his favorite sage green long-sleeved v-neck that he'd worn closer to the beginning of their relationship.
Once he was dressed, Phoebe turned back to Dragon, pulling a hand through his hair in an attempt to tame it out of his blue eyes. "I just hope what I like to wear is still in style," Phoebe admitted sheepishly.

Like a song
A simple melody

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:35 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Dragon caught his breath when Phoebe began undressing. His eyes traveled down the golden trail and grew wide when he saw what hid behind the pants. Blood spewed from his nose and he hastily pressed a hand to it to stop anymore from getting out. He shouldn't be seeing this! He needs to turn around! ... Yet he couldn't. No, he couldn't stop staring. That was a special area, one only he had seen and no one else. ... He wanted to touch it.
A bit of sadness came over Dragon's face when Phoebe turned around, but it was for the best. He wasn't sure what he would do with that thing, he'd have to ask Benson first. His metallic eyes glimmered when he saw the tattoo on the host's back. So that was why the crowd gasped. Those wings were beautifully designed and looked so real! He wanted to touch those, too, and see for himself if they were real.
Eyes back on him, Dragon tensed up and turned to face the side, still clutching his nose. "I-I think y-you look good." he said with a smile hidden behind his fist. His lower half had been tingling the entire time after he saw Phoebe's 'area', but he did his best to ignore that and focus on stopping his nosebleed.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games