Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hawthorne Ridge

Back to Guilds

A Town of Perplexing Opportunity 

Tags: Persecution, hell, torture, demons, angels 

Reply Main City
Dougray Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

darkiscool2

Desirable Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 11:44 pm
peetacopter

Kousuko
User Image

"um...yeah...sorry i didnt mean to say that fully.." Kousuko said. he was glad it was just the shock and not her disgust. he sighed and took another sip of his brandy hoping the stuff would ease his worrys and his blushing as he moved his tail some letting it flick up onto the chair so it didnt drag on the ground as he sat. "anything you wish to discuss?" He asked curiously wondering if she would ever drink her brandy or not  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 11:57 pm
peetacopter
User ImageAnnabelle Dougray
Bratty Little Rich Girl

I think the brandy has gone straight to my head after that coughing fit. I'm afraid I might not be able to converse with quite the eloquence I usually have. She snickered. The blush on her cheeks would easily give away that she hadn't paced herself like she usually did. I need to avoid drinking out of nerves.

“I will find my Prince Charming no matter what.”

darkiscool2

peetacopter
Crew

Adorable Hoarder

9,975 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

darkiscool2

Desirable Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 12:01 am
peetacopter

Kousuko
User Image

"thats fine...were both sort of out of it right now anyway..." Kousuko said. he took another sip of the brandy feeling his head swim as he looked over Annabelle blushing some and noticing...just how beautiful she was. he knew this before but he never really appreciated it. "um...perhaps we should get you to your room...before the alcohol makes us unable to move" he said smiling alittle at her  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 12:25 am
Bratty Little Rich Girl

Good idea. She set her glass of brandy down on the table next to her chair and started working on standing up. This is a lot trickier than I thought it would be. He probably thinks this is hilarious. Look at that smile on his face. Now it looks like I am a drunk. Oh she's always foxed isn't she. She was struggling but trying not to show it. Her attempts to play it off were pathetic.

darkiscool2

peetacopter
Crew

Adorable Hoarder

9,975 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

darkiscool2

Desirable Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 12:29 am
peetacopter

Kousuko
User Image

"come here ill help you" Kousuko said. he smiled and moved over to Annabelle wrapping her arm over his shoulder as his hand moved to her waist gently helping her up as he let her walk and lean against him. "good thing im abit more tolerant...and i learned to walk drunk" He said laughing alittle as he walked her up to her room. he opened the door and was going to help her sit on the bed when he ended up tripping over his tail falling and landing on Annabelle while she was leaned over the bed his face only inches from hers as a deep blush covered his face. his drunken mind froze not thinking of getting up yet even in such an.....suggestive position  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 12:52 am
Bratty Little Rich Girl

She had no clue what to do next. She had never actually been this close to a guy before. Sure there was her father and Simon but that was not even close. She felt her throat dry, keeping her words stuck in her throat. All she could do was look up at him, her blue eyes wide in shock.

darkiscool2

peetacopter
Crew

Adorable Hoarder

9,975 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

darkiscool2

Desirable Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 12:57 am
peetacopter

Kousuko
User Image

Blushing deeply kousuko actually started to move off her. he was trying to think in anyway possible to come up with an excuse anything but his mind was catching a blank and in his confusion as well as his drunken stupor he ended up losing his grip on the bed which he was using to stand up and fell his lips coming into contact with something soft and had the hint of brandy on them. his eyes had closed for a moment and when he opened them his lips had locked with Annabelle's though this time he didnt hesitate instead he made sure to get off her before he blumbered his way further into the rabbit hole. "I ...um....sorry" He said blushing a deep crimson  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 1:14 am
Bratty Little Rich Girl

She remained laying on the bed, staring up at the canopy in shock. I just had my first kiss. With a DRAGON?!?! She sat up and her face was on fire with the blush that spread all over her face and neck. Even the tips of her ears were red. T-t-that was, uh, well, um, interesting. She stammered unable to make eye contact with him.

darkiscool2

peetacopter
Crew

Adorable Hoarder

9,975 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

darkiscool2

Desirable Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 1:18 am
peetacopter

Kousuko
User Image

Kousuko nodded trying to think trying to make an excuse but there was none. he was drunk so was she and he couldnt keep his balance. "sorry..i didnt mean to...though...if you wanted to kiss again i wouldnt mind" He said blushing as red as she was. Kousuko didnt really understand what he was saying he should have left or part of him said so the other half said stay and kiss her like you mean it. though he wanted to he chose to ask first...thinking it would be un gentlemenly and only freak them both out more  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 9:38 am
Bratty Little Rich Girl

She quickly cleared her throat, hiding her nerves as best as she could. I'm sure once is quite enough. It's getting late. You should go to bed. Our household is a busy one and you will need your rest. She turned away from him and went to her wardrobe for a nightgown.

darkiscool2

peetacopter
Crew

Adorable Hoarder

9,975 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

darkiscool2

Desirable Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 9:42 am
peetacopter

Kousuko
User Image

Kousuko simply nodded before grinning and moving behind Annabelle. hugging her gently as he leaned over her ear. "I'll go my princess but ill be waiting for our next time we meet in private" he said leaving after that to go to his room. he didnt know why he did that but it was rather fun. once in his room he stripped showered got on his sleep wear and fell into the bed sleeping happily and soundly. the happy part about dragons no hang overs  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 9:48 am
Bratty Little Rich Girl

She stood there frozen in shock for 10 minutes after he left. She shed her dress and began pulling her nightgown over her head. She crawled into her bed and her thoughts were racing. What is wrong with me? What am I doing? He's a gentleman but he's still a dragon. Were did these feelings even come from? I've only known him a day. Argh! She pulled her pillow over her face and screamed. She decided to blow out her bedside candle and try to sleep. She tossed and turned and kept waking up all night.

darkiscool2

peetacopter
Crew

Adorable Hoarder

9,975 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

darkiscool2

Desirable Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 10:00 am
darkiscool2
peetacopter

Kousuko
User Image

Kousuko awoke the next day his entire body feeling warm. grumbling he woke up and checked himself in the mirror seeing nothing really wrong he shrugged it off and got dressed for the day. he checked his tail and noticed he had healed so carfuly he removed the bandage and moved his tail experimentally. grinning he walked down the stairs slightly eager to see his mistress once more

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 10:05 am
Bratty Little Rich Girl

She had been awake for hours but had not wanted to get out of bed yet. When she finally dragged herself out of bed she made her way over to the mirror. She looked dreadful. She decided today would be best spent in a peach day dress. Peach always helped out her complexion. She settled on keeping her hair down today but wound a peach ribbon through her hair. She figured it was as good as it was going to get and made her way downstairs for breakfast.

darkiscool2

peetacopter
Crew

Adorable Hoarder

9,975 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

darkiscool2

Desirable Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 10:30 am
peetacopter

Kousuko
User Image

Kousuko went down the stairs toward the dining hall. still feeling that odd warmth moving through him. he suddenly paused as he snapped awake. his eyes wide he moved looking for a calender of any sort. finding one on the wall he paled some and cursed. "why did it start today....before it was easy to ignore i was out alone but now...im in a house pretty much alone with a cute girl...great" Kousuko said. part of him really likeing this the other dreading it. sighing he shook his head and tried to ignore the feeling he had. mating season..three months of feeling like this was gunna be just 'fun' slowly he started for the dining hall once more hoping things went well once he was inside he took his seat and waited for annabelle knowing he couldnt eat without her  
Main City

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff